[GEN 5] Generation 5 save tool - entralink, medals, join avenue and others not in pokegen

suloku

6 hours ago, crazyrazor said:

No i need to know if powersave will let me use bw save tool on this page here to inject pokemon into the forest on my old ds for black game

Erm, am I not explaining this right? I feel like I've been as clear as I could have been..

and what IRL physical tool did you want to use? The tool called Powersaves 3DS right?

As I explained earlier, that tool does not work with NDS carts.

You can't use Powersaves on NDS carts, period. BW Save tool requires saves from NDS carts. It won't magically connect to Powersaves.

6 hours ago, crazyrazor said:

Never mind bit searching on google and ps uses a bin file not a sav file so i cant edit my black games and my old 3ds homebrew does not let me edit older games

a) that's not the problem
b) the bin file made by Powersaves is a type of save file; it's a encrypted save file for the 3DS.
However, even if we remove that, you can't use Powersaves on NDS carts.
Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, White 2, are NDS carts.

• 3 weeks later...

got it all working can save my data from all gen 4 games and up using homebrew on my 3ds gave it a little test this afternoon and had pokemon walking around in the forest lol its just a pain in the back having to add 1 at a time and just spent a good while filling in each area on bw2 only for me not to save and press close lmao oh well back to it thanks for this BW tool keep up the good work guys

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

flag1 hint medal can be received

flag1+flag2 medal can be received

flag2 hint medal obtained

flag3 obtained(date will become 2000/0/0 if only flag3)

flag4 unread(shine)

i think

Edited by futuu

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Can you add an Entralink Level to this Editor? I really need it in BW to get the final version of the Trainer card and the Requirement is "Obtain all the 33 Entralink Pass Powers". I haven't Tried out the BW2 version where "Get both the Black and White Entree levels to 30 or higher " is the requirement.

Regarding on the Medals. Is "Give All" gonna be added on future releases?

About the Props. I tried giving all the props to my character both Black and White but it doesn't trigger the  Trainer Card Upgrade. It's the only way you can get the "Tiara" Prop IIRC because the original requirement for it is to participate in a wireless Musical.

Edited by Glade
More questions