Event: Pokémon Center Osaka Meowth Wonder Card

NewsBot

I'm not really seeing the point. It is at such a weak level and are Meowth's really that great?:confused:

Four things:

1) You post a lot of useless posts. It's not about your post count. It's about quality.

2) Spoilerize your sig.

3) At least the Meowth isn't a Pikachu.

4) I know the news posts are looking ugly... I am trying to fix that.

Hi all, I'm new to these forums. Usually I spend my time on gamefaqs helping people with the trade requests... for free. AR is a great invention and so is the Pokesav. :-)

Anyhow, I just ran the pkm file of this Meowth through Sabresites Legal Check and it comes up on my end as a Hacked Pokemon. Just wondering if this is normal or a flaw with the program?

Hi all, I'm new to these forums. Usually I spend my time on gamefaqs helping people with the trade requests... for free. AR is a great invention.

Anyhow, I just ran the pkm file of this Meowth through Sabresites Legal Check and it comes up on my end as a Hacked Pokemon. Just wondering if this is normal or a flaw with the program?

The program needs an update.

The program needs an update.

So it's the real deal? I just wanted to make sure because I often use the PKM files from this great site to organise event distributions for people who don't have the AR. I just can't stand seeing people getting ripped off on GFaqs for a legendary or event they could just get for free here.

Any word when the new legal checker will be available?

So it's the real deal? I just wanted to make sure because I often use the PKM files from this great site to organise event distributions for people who don't have the AR. I just can't stand seeing people getting ripped off on GFaqs for a legendary or event they could just get for free here.

Any word when the new legal checker will be available?

Yes. It is real.

It's real. I went there myself, sat down outside with all the 10 year olds, super-nerds, and (you may be surprised) normal people (!) and dowloaded it myself.

I live in NYC, so could I take the Osaka Meowth to the Pokémon Center Nintendo World and get my free screen cleaner?

Nope. Japan's Pokemon Centers only.

It's real. I went there myself, sat down outside with all the 10 year olds, super-nerds, and (you may be surprised) normal people (!) and dowloaded it myself.

Nope. Japan's Pokemon Centers only.

That's nice. I remember (back in the days of GSC), I went to the Nintendo World (then the Pokémon Center NYC) and stuck my enormous Crystal cart into this machine. I was so happy: the pokemon I had dreamed of, Celebi, was going to be mine. I turned on my game, and read: Snorlax. I was crushed, but at least now, its all wireless… :bidoof:

That's nice. I remember (back in the days of GSC), I went to the Nintendo World (then the Pokémon Center NYC) and stuck my enormous Crystal cart into this machine. I was so happy: the pokemon I had dreamed of, Celebi, was going to be mine. I turned on my game, and read: Snorlax. I was crushed, but at least now, its all wireless… :bidoof:

Winner winner chicken dinner.

2a9bcav.jpg

Thanks, jerk. Remind me not to share my events with you in the future.

:mad:

Well..I'm sorry if I accidentally offended you. I well just did not see the point because quite frankly I've never liked meowths. I dont even get their name. Why isn't it Meow I mean Meowth? Why? It begs the question, "Are we all pokemon" well it doesn't but meow over meowth. I always thought it was meow because it made sense but when I found out it was meowth I was like "What?" so now I'm still like "What" but it doesn't really matter to me.

I am appreciative of the work done here I just didn't get the meowth. Sorry