Pokemon XG: NeXt Gen

v0.9.3 is now available for download!

Changelog

- Critical hits now do 1.5x more damage instead of 2x like in gen VI

- Reduced the levels of pokespot encounters

- removed protect from the movesets of irrelevant trainers until I got bored. More to come in future updates

- TM descriptions now fit inside the box

- Shadow Zangoose's level is now 35

- Fixed some minor errors with moves like "Moonblast" being misnamed "Moon Blast" and drill run having the wrong effect

Bulldoze does not appear to be getting a boost from Technician, as in it shows up as 60 in the status menu, even though Aerial Ace shows up as 90.

As I explained earlier things don't work as you would expect if you edit them in with a save editor. It is the first xD hack after all so it's far from perfect.

I would reccomend changing the internal game code and name so that this can be played alongside the origonal on a wii using wiiflow

Do you mean the "GXXE" code?

You have to apply it to a clean ISO again. The save will still work though :)

Thank you for your quick reply!! I appreciate you not making me feel dumb. I LOVE this game and I'm so glad I can play with different starters. I started with Jolteon since I've never used him but his movepool is a bit lack luster. (Though he's only level 23) So far I have all 3 starters and Kirlia. Their movesets are awesome! Hope Sceptile will learn a good dragon move lol

Thank you for your quick reply!! I appreciate you not making me feel dumb. I LOVE this game and I'm so glad I can play with different starters. I started with Jolteon since I've never used him but his movepool is a bit lack luster. (Though he's only level 23) So far I have all 3 starters and Kirlia. Their movesets are awesome! Hope Sceptile will learn a good dragon move lol

Glad you're enjoying it! Be sure to let me know what you think over all.

It's a great game! It does freeze a lotttt though. I have to pretty much save every 5 mins but its not that much of a price to pay! Great options and love the type changes!

Are you running an old version of dolphin? The latest versions around 4.0 or 5.0 tend to be pretty flawless. You could also use nintendon't if you have a wii or wii u.

It's a great game! It does freeze a lotttt though. I have to pretty much save every 5 mins but its not that much of a price to pay! Great options and love the type changes!

It could also be your computer, which I hope it's not. I have yet to run into a single freeze while I've played and I've been taking it slow with 16 hours before the Cipher Key Lair.

When do you get Dragonair in the game? I'm at Citadark Isle and I haven't found it yet. Great hack by the way, it's been really fun. I'm glad that it's now possible to make a bunch of good team combinations with viable Pokemon now.

Cave Pokespot

So glad it's finally out Stars! I've been enjoying it a lot so far.

I'm uploading one episode a day of my Let's Play of it. Here's the first ep if you want to see it:

I haven't read through all the other responses, so you probably already know, but the only "problems" I've ran into so far are that there are some errors in text spacing, and that I think Struggle hasn't been updated to Gen 4+. Other than that, I'm having a blast. Thanks again for all the hard work.

So glad it's finally out Stars! I've been enjoying it a lot so far.

I'm uploading one episode a day of my Let's Play of it. Here's the first ep if you want to see it:

I haven't read through all the other responses, so you probably already know, but the only "problems" I've ran into so far are that there are some errors in text spacing, and that I think Struggle hasn't been updated to Gen 4+. Other than that, I'm having a blast. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Awesome, I'll be sure to check it out. Have fun!

If you're still curious then this spoiler contains a list of every obtainable pokemon in the game, in the genIII pokedex order (differs slightly from national dex order after 251). This includes pokemon from pokespots and trades, as well as evolutions of any of those pokemon. So essentially any pokemon you can own at any point in the game. Again, subject to change.

Venusaur

Charizard

Blastoise

Pikachu

Raichu

Nidoqueen

Nidoking

Clefairy

Clefable

Vulpix

Ninetales

Golbat

Arcanine

Alakazam

Machamp

Magnemite

Magneton

Grimer

Muk

Gengar

Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan

Rhydon

Chansey

Staryu

Starmie

Scyther

Electabuzz

Magmar

Pinsir

Gyarados

Eevee

Vaporeon

Jolteon

Flareon

Aerodactyl

Snorlax

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Dragonair

Dragonite

Mewtwo

Bayleef

Meganium

Quilava

Typhlosion

Croconaw

Feraligatr

Crobat

Togepi

Togetic

Flaaffy

Ampharos

Marill

Azumarill

Sudowoodo

Politoed

Espeon

Umbreon

Murkrow

Forretress

Granbull

Scizor

Heracross

Sneasel

Swinub

Piloswine

Skarmory

Houndour

Houndoom

Kingdra

Phanpy

Donphan

Blissey

Raikou

Entei

Suicune

Pupitar

Tyranitar

Lugia

Ho-Oh

Celebi

Treecko

Grovyle

Sceptile

Torchic

Combusken

Blaziken

Mudkip

Marshtomp

Swampert

Poochyena

Mightyena

Ludicolo

Swellow

Shroomish

Breloom

Sableye

Crawdaunt

Milotic

Carvanha

Sharpedo

Trapinch

Vibrava

Flygon

Electrike

Manectric

Cacturne

Glalie

Mawile

Meditite

Medicham

Altaria

Exploud

Absol

Zangoose

Aggron

Armaldo

Ralts

Kirlia

Gardevoir

Bagon

Shelgon

Salamence

Beldum

Metang

Metagross

Registeel

Kyogre

Groudon

Rayquaza

Latias

Latios

Jirachi

Deoxys

Bonsly

Awesome looking hack, man. Cant wait till I have enough time to play it.

Can you give more information about the List of available Pokemon?

Not level caught/trainer etc. just say like "These are the Pokespot Pokemon""These are the Mt Battle gifts" etc.

Thanks in advance

Awesome looking hack, man. Cant wait till I have enough time to play it.

Can you give more information about the List of available Pokemon?

Not level caught/trainer etc. just say like "These are the Pokespot Pokemon""These are the Mt Battle gifts" etc.

Thanks in advance

I'll make one tomorow :)