Illegal Stats in PkHaX

lvlann

So I named the program, pkhax and i checked the "hacked stats" box. This lets me have 252 EVs in all, but I want to change the stats (the numbers next to EVs).

for example..

For a level 100 sharpedo its HP IV is 31, EV is 252 and its stats is 344. Now I want to change its stats from 344 to 999 or more... It lets me change it, but when i set it and view it again, it reverts back to 344.

Any idea how to maintain that hacked stats?

Boxed pokemon do not save stats, only party pokemon do.

PKHeX recalculates stats regardless of what slot it is loaded from. If you change stats manually and set, it'll work fine.

let me make a video to show you whats going on..

For some reason my previous post was deleted..anyways..

So I named the program, pkhax and i checked the "hacked stats" box. This lets me have 252 EVs in all, but I want to change the stats (the numbers next to EVs).

for example..

For a level 100 sharpedo its HP IV is 31, EV is 252 and its stats is 344. Now I want to change its stats from 344 to 999 or more... It lets me change it, but when i set it and view it again, it reverts back to 344.

Here is a video of what I want to do, and whats happening:

[video=youtube;Sftb6BaLgaY]

Edited by lvlann
added video

For some reason my previous post was deleted..anyways..

for example..

Here is a video of what I want to do, and whats happening:

[video=youtube;Sftb6BaLgaY]

Like I said, PKHeX recalculates stats regardless of what slot it is loaded from.

Set something with 999 to party, then export your save. It will have those stats.

Every time something is viewed, it ignores the current stats and recalculates.

• 3 years later...

what happens when you hack those stats and then use that pokemon in the battle tree where it gets put to level 50?  Do the stats stay high during the battle?  Do they revert to being hacked after you leave the battle tree?

Edit: Just tested - stats revert back to normal after any battle.

Edited by Karynthian

• 3 years later...
57 minutes ago, Polteageist said:

So I followed your steps, edited the stats of a pokemon that was already in my party to 999 then set and export save immediately without viewing the edited party slot. But the stats seem to have reverted back to the original values when I viewed it in game. What am I doing wrong? @Kaphotics

The game is probably sanity checking and reverting the hacked stats. Nothing you can do.

• Teary-Eyed 1
  • Relieved 1

9 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

The game is probably sanity checking and reverting the hacked stats. Nothing you can do.

Oh dear, that's very unfortunate. Anyway, tysm for the clarification. 

P.S. I tested this on Pokemon Scarlet Violet for anyone who's wondering. You can, however, max out all EVs without any problems😊

Edited by Polteageist
Additional info
  • Speechless 1