Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

That sounds relatively easy.

Narwhal and Toffeuy almost seemed to have abandoned this though. If all of you don't mind waiting, I'm going to give it a week to see if they come back. If not, I'll be making my own thread.

I'm only assuming this is because of school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In an attempt to store as much patience as possible, I am reposting my request in hope of getting it processed by someone in your team.

I'll add a pretty please to this one.

Sig:

Background: Most Yellow with a little red (No electricity or flames please). I want it to be Abstract.

Text: Zelragos

Text Color: Transparent black... (Dark yellow and/or dark red :P)

Picture: Shiny Jirachi

Other: I would like Jirachi to have a bright yellow aura surrounding him.

Zelragos:

In an attempt to store as much patience as possible, I am reposting my request in hope of getting it processed by someone in your team.

I'll add a pretty please to this one.

Sorry for the wait:

ZelragosSignature.png

Don't ask me T_T it just turned out a bit orangey.

BOWSER EX:

Here's a variety of fonts:

MewSignature2.png

MewSignature.png

MewSignature3.png

This one took me almost 3 hours... I was looking up on how to make that bubble and for some reason I took forever to choose the fonts, so in the end I uploaded my 3 favourite ones.

Edited by Toffeuy

You don't need to be sorry Toffeuy. I'm just glad to see that the sig is being processed, so thanks for that :D.

However I think I should be sorry for being so very unspecific about the sig :S. The thing is I liked it but I didn't get statisfied (my fault sorry :P).

So, on to the details: I don't really know what kind of brush or texture you used for the background, but if it was a brush then I think it got kinda overused. The mixture of the yellow and red (that became orange :P) together with the background gave me the feeling that Jirachi was put into a burning inferno or something like that :P. I also felt that Jirachi wasn't posing that well... It was like "Am I doing it right now?" :P. I hope you get what I mean.

Ok now that I have mentioned the things that are above, I guess I can be more specific... Here it goes:

I would like that this picture of Jirachi should be used in the sig. Just remove the text, make him shiny and angle Jirachi so that it looks like he/she is flowing with this "stream". Remove the text in the bottom right corner and replace it with "Zelragos" (without the quotes) and use the same font style that you used in the first sig you made for me. And~ voila! That's it I guess :P

Meanwhile I'll use the first sig as a thanks for the work you've done :D

Edit: I made the new signature by myself so nevermind everything that is above :P. I just wanted to thank you again for your effort Toffeuy :) and I hope I didn't offend you.

Edited by Zelragos

I would like to request a new Signature. Please take all the time you need and make it look very nice.

Signature Request

I would the following Pokemon with their details.

First Pokemon: Riolu

Details: Blue Aura Mist glowing around his body to look as if he is unleashing an attack.

Second Pokemon: Mijumaru

Details: I would like Mijumaru to have a Watery Cloak around his body that resembles Aqua Jet.

Third Pokemon: Pikachu

Details: I would like Pikachu to have a Cloak of Electricity surrounding him that resembles Volt Taclke.

Fourth Pokemon: Pokabu

Details: I would like Pokabu to have a Cloak of Fire surrounding him that resembles Flame Wheel.

Fifth Pokemon: Tsutarja

Details: I would like Tsutarja to have a Cloak of Leaves surrounding him that resembles Leaf Storm.

Fonts: For each Pokemon I listed above, I would like their Japanese Names to be next to them or under them.

Font Colors: With each Pokemon Japanese Names I listed above, I would like the colors of those Fonts to represent their Type.

Mijumaru Font Color will be Blue.

Pokabu Font Color will be Red.

Tsutarja Font Color will be Green.

Riolu Font Color will be Brownse.

Pikachu Font Color will be Yellow.

Background Style: I would like the Background to represent each Pokemon differently.

Mijumaru Background Style: An Under the Ocean with Bubble floating up.

Pokabu Background Style: A Flow of Molten Lava.

Tsutarja Background Style: A Field of Tall Grass with Due Drops.

Riolu Background Style: A Dark Glowing Mist of Aura.

Pikachu Background Style: A Field of Grass with a few Clouds above the Grass with a Sun shinning on Pikachu.

Name: I would like my Username to be somewhere that doesn't collide with any of the above request.

Name Font: I would like the Font of my Username to look like a Mysterious Mystery type thing or look like a Macigal type thing.

Name Font Color: Blue

Thank you very much.

Haha. Good to see you guys are doing well. Lost activity though...=P I wish I could still make sigs. xD

Why can't you still make sigs?

I'll get on Riolu's now.

EDIT: Wait, do you want 5 sigs, or 5 pokemon in one sig?

I can tell you that 5 pokemon in one sig wouldn't look too great. If you want, I can make a large banner with those 5 pokemon or a desktop if you can tell me your screen resolution.