Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

BananaSig.png

Here you go Banana. I'm a tad iffy on this one, but perhaps you like it. Tell me if there's anything that needs to be fixed. It's a bit ostentatious, so perhaps it needs to be placed in spoilers if you decide to use it. Regardless tell me how you feel about it, if there's anything that needs to be changed, feel free to tell me and I'll get right to it.

I don't mean to sound critical, so if I do, I'm apoligizing in advance...

The way you have the three lines oriented, IMO, draws the viewer to read them in the wrong order.

Also, if you could have the dialog box say "Divide", Not "Divided", that would be cool.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do believe I could; shouldn't take a considerable amount of effort, but yesterday I took on an extremely difficult request that needed so much fine tuning, and I'm a tad sick of Photoshop, so I took a day off. I'll complete the sig tomorrow, sorry for the wait ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?sde46a4tiz0sw9t

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sde46a4tiz0sw9t/BananaSig.psd

Not sure which link you need; Oh well. The sig might not be slightly up to date, as I have an issue keeping the PSD up to date after future edits, but everything should already be there, and only minor changes should have to be done.

Well, I'm not above saying that I have tried and failed UTTERLY to change the color of the background text without going pixel by pixel. I managed the easy part of changing the backgrounf color to black, but this evaded my rather limited Gimp abilities.

Mmkay, I'll get on this today then. I should be able to manage.

BananaSig.png

Here ya go, after looking at it, I think it might look better if you're text is green, but I decided to let you be the judge of that. It does look better this way.

@Gin:It wasn't overly difficult to do; I just used the Magic Wand tool at 100 tolerance, Anti-Aliasing on, and Contiguous off, to select all the text at once, then used the paint brush tool at like 70% Opacity. I don't know if Gimp can do that though.

Edited by Sabeta

From what I know, Gimp can't do that...

Mmmkay, I've been doing my own sigs for a while now, but this one I'd like a bit of help on. (Also PlanetRenders is working for me anymore, the search never comes up with any pictures)

So, basically use http://barbicanboy.deviantart.com/art/BLEACH-417-The-New-Ichigo-176893743 image as the main focus, and in the foreground, text, preferably in the a font similar to that of the Deicide covers, that reads Deicide. Feel free to use whatever other Deicide renders of Ichigo you can find, but I thought I'd give you this one because I already have written permission to use it (I'll show you, if you want) as long as the credits in the bottom right corner are untouched.

Do whatever you want for the background. I already have stacks full of abstract stuff, but if it looks good, then do it. Please don't merge the layers at the end, so I can always ask for the editable copy to make whatever changes I want.

From what I know, Gimp can't do that...

Mmmkay, I've been doing my own sigs for a while now, but this one I'd like a bit of help on. (Also PlanetRenders is working for me anymore, the search never comes up with any pictures)

So, basically use http://barbicanboy.deviantart.com/art/BLEACH-417-The-New-Ichigo-176893743 image as the main focus, and in the foreground, text, preferably in the a font similar to that of the Deicide covers, that reads Deicide. Feel free to use whatever other Deicide renders of Ichigo you can find, but I thought I'd give you this one because I already have written permission to use it (I'll show you, if you want) as long as the credits in the bottom right corner are untouched.

Here, one of you two please take this one, lol. I can't think of anything for it (even though I want to) and I've been busy. Banana, I'm going to finish yours up today, I apologize for your extended wait during this entire process.

Sabedit:

BananaSig-1.png

Here you go Banana, satisfied yet? (Again, if you aren't, don't hesitate to say so, and I'll fix it. [i sound like a broken record])

Edited by Sabeta

Can I request for a Banner please? If so, I would like the following.

Background: Black/White, I want it to be Shiny/Bright/Glittery.

Text: Pokemon: Black & White Action Replay Codes

Text Color: White/Black

Sprites/Pictures: Reshiram/Zekrom

Others: I would like Fire to be surrounded by Reshiram and Electricity to be surrounded by Zekrom.

Size: I would like it to be bigger than an Userbar, but smaller than a Signature.

Lol, check the first page.

Right-Click the Image

Select "Copy Image Location"

[This step copies the URL]

Go to your Profile

Find the area where you can modify your signature (Since you have those bananas, I'm assuming you know how to do this.)

Right-Click, and Select "Paste"

Alternatively, you can use [ctrl]+[v]

After that, simply put [img']['/img] tags around. (Without the apostrophes)