Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

Really great sigs - Can i ask what kind of graphics program you use? I know how to basically use photoshop, but things i make never look as good and im not really happy with them. I don't know if i need some other software, or i'm just not that great at graphics!

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use Gimp 2.4.6 (an old version I actually know how to use :P) and it just takes a lot of practice. You should have seen my first sig... I mean, it wasn't THAT bad, but still. Oh, and it was for GreenCat. Ask him if he still has it.

Hi guys, I know I'm new but it would be great to have a sig (makes you look like you've been here for ages :P)

Font: Handel Gothic (in case you don't have it: http://tinyurl.com/28k8vd6)

Text: Spartan Pikachu (somewhere in a corner, Spartan above Pikachu)

Spartan

Pikachu

Background: a Halo theme of some sort (corny, I know)

Main Picture: Pikachu with a Master Chief helmet stuck on his head, trying to get it off

Thanks in advance.

- Background Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/smoke%20skull/kaifan777/Skull_smoke_by_eidemon666.jpg

-Left Side: Mascot Pokemon for Pokemon White (Or whatever the big black dragon thing is)

-Text

1. Bottom: My username (shotty500) [Font: Comic Sans Color:Whatever makes it visible]

2. Right: As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.... [Font: Chiller Color: Red]

shotty: I'm working on it.

Spartan Pikachu: I'll try to make yours soon.

shotty500: Here's your sig. I hope you don't mind I altered your specifications a little.

hsrub6.png

Edited by Narwhal

Hello! Could I get a shiny umbreon sig (render something like this.:THIS) on the left side with a sleek dark background being a bit light around umbreon's face.

With "OriginShadow" in a cool/mysterious looking font(sorry for being so vague.) and somewhere it the my location (except translated)

which would be, "Watching silently from the darkness..." (preferably a bit above "OriginShadow") and in the lower right corner, this sprite: 197.png

Thanks! :D

Hello! Could I get a shiny umbreon sig (render something like this.:THIS) on the left side with a sleek dark background being a bit light around umbreon's face.

With "OriginShadow" in a cool/mysterious looking font(sorry for being so vague.) and somewhere it the my location (except translated)

which would be, "Watching silently from the darkness..." (preferably a bit above "OriginShadow") and in the lower right corner, this sprite: 197.png

Thanks! :D

Here's my shot at it...sorry if it's not what you wanted...

ShinyUmbreonOriginShadowSignatur-2.png

Hi, can I request a signature similar to OriginShadow, but with a Riolu using Aura Sphere with a shiny light shinning on it. I also want an Aura eminating around its body with Crystals in the background.

I would like my name to be on the bottom right side and under my name I would like it to say "The Aura Shall Prevail!"

I really would appreciate it if anyone can help me!

If anyone's got the time I'd like someone to give an avatar a shot for me.

Quite a simple one really. I'm a big devil may cry fan, so I was wondering if someone could make me an avatar based around Virgil? It'd be cool if it could be like a distorted black and white back ground (maybe raining?) with Virgil in the centre, kinda florescent or glowing.

I'd like my name wherever it would fit best, but I'm not a fan of small writing, so I'd like it be quite big, and in a kind of elegant flicky, blue-to-match-virgil-font. :D

Any takers :P ?

Hey, I'm new to Project Pokemon, but I really want an awesome sig. I don't care if I have to wait.

On the left: Milotic, Electavire and Metagross

On the right: Salamence, Infernape, and Lucario.

Kind of like the scene after the elite four, but no trainer. The background is all black and in the middle it says "creepercool" in red. The font is that font that looks like it's written in blood. Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Edited by Creepercool

Hey Narwhal and Illithian, the banners aren't working. it shows up with a box with an x. also does this in the banners spoiler you have. I am at school right now so maybe that's the problem.

Edit: I'm at home now and the banners are working fine. Stupid school computers...

Edited by Splittah
Problem Resolved

hi narwhal long time no see i think its time to get a sig well a new one

would be my request like this:

i want a somewhat black blueish background the blue part like rays of sun and getting out of the blue a zoroark

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...