Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pokemonfanMagikarSignatureClipGradi.png

Not sure if this is what you wanted...sorry if it's not. I'm afraid this is all I can do for the request, not really good with working with water-themed signatures. I'm sure if you don't like it, another one of our artists would kindly make you a signature.

I took a spin at it with my method. It ended up being a little sharp, and the levels were a bit harsh...I had to use a lot of distortion effects with this one to create an illusion of abstract water.

If you want any changes, let me know.

I like your naru. It makes me think that there are ceramic plates behind Mr.Mighty.

pokemonfanMagikarSignatureClipGradi.png

Not sure if this is what you wanted...sorry if it's not. I'm afraid this is all I can do for the request, not really good with working with water-themed signatures. I'm sure if you don't like it, another one of our artists would kindly make you a signature.

I took a spin at it with my method. It ended up being a little sharp, and the levels were a bit harsh...I had to use a lot of distortion effects with this one to create an illusion of abstract water. And if you're using something with a good graphics card...it probably won't exaggerate the lighting effects I put into it....well that's what I get for having a bad graphics card =P

If you want any changes, let me know.

Not what I had in mind, but good all the same :). Thanks Ziz :D

I would like to bring my request back to the attention with this post. I would really be greatfull if someone made me one. Thanks in advance.

Time for a new sig. This is what I would like to have:

I want Death the kid from souleater. Please choose a pic where he is in action with his gun(s).

Kid loves symetry so you can use that fact but it's not necessary to make everything symetrical. Please use

abstract things for the sig as background (not too much smudging effects etc. something like the one ziz has now).

Please put my name in it but I would also like to have a version without my name. Hope I didn't ask to much.

Of course you can give the sig your own style if that looks better!

Thanks in advance,

G.

Enkidu, your style is also great (Gyrados one). It would be great if you could make me one in that style, although you are not one of the artists here..

G.

Hiya,

sorry i havnt been on in a while........school and homework draged me behind. anyway i am on holidays now.... i am so glad 1st term is over......my math teacher is really harsh and calls people stupid if the dont get a question done in 10 seconds

but i got a macbook for computer class YAY!!

i just realised it has only been like 4 weeks since my last post!!!

i forget what my avater and sig look like i wont go to my profile (my computre is WAY to slow for that)

ant way........i found out what a render is!!

Hi I was wondering if I can request a sig please?

Riolu using Aura Sphere.

Pikachu using Thunderbolt.

Shiny Umbreon using Shadow Ball.

Glaceon using Icebeam.

Leafeon using Solarbeam.

Espeon using Psychic.

Eevee using Shadow Ball.

Notched Ear Pichu holding hands with the Pikachu Color Pichu.

I would like the back round to be Aqua please.

I would also like the name Riolu Aura Sphere Now to be on it and under that name I would like it to say The Aura Shall Prevail! to be on it too please.

Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

Dont really know if this is the right thread but here goes:

I would like a banner with some 2nd gen pokemon, preferably Ho-oh, Lugia and Suicune. I am not too picky about a background so just see what you think would look good. With the text "Team Johto" written on it. I would like it to be kind of like your thread banner.

Thanks for any help.

PS: If you can't do this could you tell me someone who can, whoever designed yours (if this was one of you I apoligise).

• 3 weeks later...

Would anybody be as kind as to make me a sig :D.

I'm looking for a sig similar to the one that I have at the moment only with Lanturn. I tried doing it myself but it just wouldn't work. Basically I want the back ground to under the sea, coral, nice blues; the works - with a shiny lanturn. With maybe one of its fins coming out of the actual back ground (like the hoot hoot in my current sig).

Put my name where ever you can fit it, and on the side of Lanturn I'd like the name 'Annata' to be really finely put on there. Alsmost like it's scratched in O.o. If that's too much forget about that part.

I just want a sig that I can revolve between my two fave pokes :D.

umm mabye put a full stop after every word you may get a in fraction for inproper grammar so maybye you should put that in your sig saying

sorry.my.space.bar.isnt.working.i.am.truley.sorry........or get your computer fixed its no good if the space bar wont work!!

umm mabye put a full stop after every word you may get a in fraction for inproper grammar so maybye you should put that in your sig saying

sorry.my.space.bar.isnt.working.i.am.truley.sorry........or get your computer fixed its no good if the space bar wont work!!

Who are you talking to?

Oh and scratch that retired artist request. I'll be back here as an artist...but not that active.

Who are you talking to?

Oh and scratch that retired artist request. I'll be back here as an artist...but not that active.

There was aguy who posted ... minus spaces. The post got removed though :)

Nice job. Do you think you can do mine?

It's a pretty hard working with a numerous amount of renders and expecting them to come together nicely. Try to pick just one central thing...not that you have to. But it would be easier for some of the artists.

Ok sure.

I would like to have Riolu using Aura Sphere with a Blue Aura around its body and I would like him wearing a Red Scarf. I would like the Background to be Blue and I would like it to have a Mystery Gear like Fawful signature above. I also would like it to have my name on it and under my name, I would like it to say The Aura Shall Prevail!

ii dont think we can get him with a red scarf.............

Correct...if you can find an image of Riolu with a red scarf feel free to link it here (make sure you have permission though =/). Once again we'll try our best.