Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

Hey guys! Check out my new sig and avatar! Oh, and I'm not very good at sigs with pokemon interacting with each other, COBHC... I can try if you want, though.

Nice signature Narwhal...though I would beware. I can barely see the text at all...it blends in a bunch with the background. I would suggest giving it a border or perhaps maybe a drop shadow. Though, I'm not aware of what you can do in GIMP.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok im back! and while i was was gone i hade made a couple sigs i hope you can rate and i found out what a render is!!

ok here they are

15yc02c.png

here is the next one

27wrd6x.png

ok that one i was just mucking around with but the blobs are from the GIMPressionist thing

nls7ie.png

ok byebyebye

EDIT: whoops it sliped my mind but when i posted this i look and the pluse and minum one and thought 'well this looks a bit odd' and then i realised it had no writing on it whoops my bad :frown:

and narwhal Ziz is right i can barley see the white text in the sig and av ....and.........Hey i had the 9tales av 1st :mad:

Hai all! This is my first actual post in months........lol

anyways, I'd like to have a sig of whatever you guys like. Preferably Illithian type style. With, the description words being: Don't mess with me.

And then with my name. Possibly with an orange-ish backround. Of what kind of image, I don't care.

Hai all! This is my first actual post in months........lol

anyways, I'd like to have a sig of whatever you guys like. Preferably Illithian type style. With, the description words being: Don't mess with me.

And then with my name. Possibly with an orange-ish backround. Of what kind of image, I don't care.

Coming back from a long hiatus, I'm really bored. I'll work on it today, not sure if I can get it into Illithian style, since I have long given up on the smudge method...and the method of text. I'll see what I can do in my type of style...since you want it a bit orange, I think I'll work with a render of Nine-Tails Naruto. I'll get working on it today if I can.

NarutoSignatureClipGradient.png

There ya go...I have to say, this one came out pretty nicely. If you want any changes, feel free to tell me, though I may warn you, I saved the PSD too early, then forgot to save it at the end, so it might look a little different if I edit it. Not anything that noticeable of course, just a few small pixel changes in position.

Time for a new sig. This is what I would like to have:

I want Death the kid from souleater. Please choose a pic where he is in action with his gun(s).

Kid loves symetry so you can use that fact but it's not necessary to make everything symetrical. Please use

abstract things for the sig as background (not too much smudging effects etc. something like the one ziz has now).

Please put my name in it but I would also like to have a version without my name. Hope I didn't ask to much.

Of course you can give the sig your own style if that looks better!

Thanks in advance,

G.

Could i have a red gyarados sig with a dark blue and black background on half, with gyarados starting a blue hyper beam or something in his mouth, and then a t-tar on the other half with a sandy-tan color and black background, starting an orange hyperbeam.

pokesavmaster medium sized in the middle. THANKS!!!!

Could I get a signature with magikarp surrounded by swirling waters (or a gigantic wave). Could you preferably make it seem like magikarp is the cause of this watery disturbance? Oh and at the bottom can you have text that says: Pure Power.

Please and thank you

pokemonfanMagikarSignatureClipGradi.png

Not sure if this is what you wanted...sorry if it's not. I'm afraid this is all I can do for the request, not really good with working with water-themed signatures. I'm sure if you don't like it, another one of our artists would kindly make you a signature.

I took a spin at it with my method. It ended up being a little sharp, and the levels were a bit harsh...I had to use a lot of distortion effects with this one to create an illusion of abstract water. And if you're using something with a good graphics card...it probably won't exaggerate the lighting effects I put into it....well that's what I get for having a bad graphics card =P

If you want any changes, let me know.

Edited by Ziz