Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

well to be honest Ziz has done a much better job than what i would do and if i were the requester i would pick Zizes of mine.............But thanks Narwhal for letting me have a nother chance!!=]

oh and i made a ralts sig but its kinda a joke.......i took it a different way

here it gose....

ok this is funny

becuz kirasspeaker3 asked for a.....backround on a prarie and make it cute^_^ oh a Ralts

with thw word 'Talos'.......

ok dont take it seriousley u dont have to have it but you can if you want it ( but i`m in dought) keep going..

ok here it is.....next one....

Tadah 2zf37gp.png Lolzz dont take it seriousley.

i like doing this

tee hee hee ok ive had my fun ya dont need ta have it take Zizes but Ziz kirasspeaker3 did ask for cute not super kool and but super kool i love that sig for ralts WELL DONE sorry i`m a bit hyped 2 day:grog::grog:

Edited by Becisfizzy

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi there i no i alredy have requsted a sig but i would like new one here it goes....

could i plz have a backround like charmanderrulzes av backround but blue with a squirtle instead and could i have that for the av 2 thnx oh and i want my name down of corse with a fancy yet catchupy like font in largish letters and under neath my name plz write resting undersea thanx hope its not to spefic and i love the sig as a joke CharmanderRulz thats really funny

Ok so I have a signature request. So I want this sig to have a blusih under waterish background. I want this title (shown in 1st spoiler) to be in the middle and i want the second picture to be at the right (shown in the second spoiler but resize it if possible please :P) and lastly this picture (shown in the 3rd spoiler, again please resize it if possible) at the right and I want my name in cursive at the right hand corner of the sig which is Shining Mew2 (with some big font well not that much big) :P. If its possible please make the letters exactly like the golden letters of how the title is. I am not in a hurry so you all could take your time :). Please make the sig amazing :P

9ljzht.png

2dcih49.png

a59l3d.png

Ok so I have a signature request. So I want this sig to have a blusih under waterish background. I want this title (shown in 1st spoiler) to be in the middle and i want the second picture to be at the right (shown in the second spoiler but resize it if possible please :P) and lastly this picture (shown in the 3rd spoiler, again please resize it if possible) at the right and I want my name in cursive at the right hand corner of the sig which is Shining Mew2 (with some big font well not that much big) :P. If its possible please make the letters exactly like the golden letters of how the title is. I am not in a hurry so you all could take your time :). Please make the sig amazing :P

9ljzht.png

2dcih49.png

a59l3d.png

Um...so you want everything on the right? Bit of an odd balance but you now. I'm not sure if I can take this request but I'll try.

My Gimp looks a but different but i`ll figure it out and fo you like the new charmander sig that i`ve made just then actully

oh wait nah it looks egsactley the same i just relised that i had to be makeing a sig my bad

EDIT: oh my gosh i just did it thnx a bunch Narwhal noe i no how to get the backrounds

COBHC: I tried to render the picture from CoroCoro before, but it didn't turn out right.

crap well could you make instead:

a sig featuring latios (on the left ) and latias (on the right) attacking side by side a dragonite shiny (in the center) plaese use effects and coor renders and etc to make it have that look that is OMG the latis are destroying that dragonite by the way please make the background kindda purple with gray and black and please the shapes of latios and latias make them like they colors latios blue shape and latias red shape