Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

Narwhal: We're annoyed that business went down? Very well, then I'm gonna get you busy.

I would like a signature, if possible in the format of my current one, maybe around 20 pixels bigger in height and width.

Criteria:

• It contains both Gardevoir and Dragonite
  • All artists have to make a signature.
  • You have as much time as you want to, but I will not use any signature until all artists finished or stated in the thread why they cannot do the job.
  • Do not use the official Ken Sugimori art for anything.
  • Gardevoir and Dragonite may or may not interact with each other, it's up to you.
  • If it makes your job any easier, you can also make two separate signatures containing each a Dragonite and a Gardevoir. Note that they shouldn't be "clones," thus not be the same, just with different renders and background coloring.

Thank you very much.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toffeuy: Oh, The new banner... :\ Do you want to make one?

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Narwhal: We're annoyed that business went down? Very well, then I'm gonna get you busy.

I would like a signature, if possible in the format of my current one, maybe around 20 pixels bigger in height and width.

Criteria:

• It contains both Gardevoir and Dragonite
  • All artists have to make a signature.
  • You have as much time as you want to, but I will not use any signature until all artists finished or stated in the thread why they cannot do the job.
  • Do not use the official Ken Sugimori art for anything.
  • Gardevoir and Dragonite may or may not interact with each other, it's up to you.
  • If it makes your job any easier, you can also make two separate signatures containing each a Dragonite and a Gardevoir. Note that they shouldn't be "clones," thus not be the same, just with different renders and background coloring.

Thank you very much.

I'll try!

Edit: Here it is.

4rzuy9.png

hey guys could like someone take this image its a water type arceus image and like put this in my sig and then like do a beautiful blue background that matches arceus like that and then saying PokemonQueen in blue letter that matches the background and if there is a way please show like the splash plate. Thank You guys :D <3 <3 <3

Here is the image:

Arceus_Splash_Plate_-_JP_Advent_of_Arceus_29.jpg

@toffeuy thanks for the primal dialga it´s... perfect thank you so much i love your feeling in this sig

@artists hey guys i only wanted to congratulate you all for your great work and to let you know (in case you didn´t notice) that you are getting better and better thanks for making this possible thanks

Well I decided to try a spin on your style with a twist of my own and I like it. So my problems with my health is getting better so soon I might try to rejoin the sig community. but I hope you like my new sig. prsoa-heatransigcopy1.png

i absolutly love that sig!

think you can do a lugia one in your spare time?

i absolutly love that sig!

think you can do a lugia one in your spare time?

I need the practice so if no one here objects to it sure. I will get started on it right now.

EDIT here it is:

metalbear_lugia_sigcopy.png

Edited by bear831
finished sig