Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

Hi, it's me again lol. I was wondering if you would do me a new sig completely.

I was playing through my game again and I was making up my team for some online battles and I decided that a new sig was needed to represent my new battling team.

So if you could put either Wallace or Gen V playable male character sprite in the middle with a Milotic, an Umbreon and Espeon then that would be greatly appreciated. If not then just the Gen V male character with a Milotic and an Umbreon would be good. Thanks again.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Axew: Thanks for the praise, I was inspired by another work as well, but I think that I can make this version look simply awesome. I've learned quite a few effects since I last made that one. I'll see if I can't build a simply tut for it for you. Mos tof the effects I use are rather simple, but I use them to maximum effect. (Unlike some people I've seen where they use some overly complex effect but spoil it by being to grandiose about it)

@Cod3m8ker: You've already requested two from us, so you're pretty much at the back of the line. Maybe Narwhal or Toffeuy (I haven't seen Illithian since I joined this site) will be able to do it sooner.

Since Sabeta is willing to do Axew's, I did codem8ker's:

codem8kerSignature2.png

Sorry, I couldn't get Wallace to fit in so I forcefully stuck him there and it doesn't really look good. Tell me if you just want me to remove him. Also, it is recommended that you don't put too many images in your sig. It stretches the page out a lot. You could probably use spoilers in your sig or something.

Thanks Sabeta. That would be great. I am excited to see the new sig. Toffeuy, If you have nothing to do then could you do an avatar for me? If you do, Just have Teddiursa sitting in a square with a faded Ursaring over him coming out of the square(kind of like yours) in the back.

Axew, sorry for the time it's taken so far. I've been busy prepping for college. I started on it late last night, and it's coming out better than I had envisioned. (I couldn't quite get what I had envisioned, but this effect turned out better anyway.)

It will be done sometime tomorrow.

===SABEDIT===

Hopefully this idea pattern is to your liking as well.

===SABEDIT II===

Axew-Sig.png

Ta-Da! It's done. Tell me what you think.

Edited by Sabeta

It's been a while since I've asked for a sig, so I figure I might as well ask for some I've been thinking of for a while. So basically, I want a signature and matching avatar. I'd like to make this request extremely low priority time wise, but the best quality you can possibly manage as this will be my long term avvie/sig. I'd like to also incorporate that whole outside of the box technique in the sig.

The avatar should use this picture, and the sig should use this, or something better if you can find it.

On the sig, I'd like to include some sort of golden clockwork type background and one of the following texts depending on how it looks on the signature:

• "We will kill your enemies. That will be fun"
  • "The Ball is impatient."
  • "I know what makes them tick. I know how to make the ticking stop."

in some sort of gothicish/old fashioned font that you think would work.

If you can fit my name on the sig in a nice looking manner, go for it.

I'd like it on the avatar as well.

Sabeta made me sig and I J*zzed in my pants. I love this sig. It is....So Boss.

Edit: Nevermind. The Text Gives It Depth. Sabeta, You use PS5 if I am not mistaken? If so, Would you mind emailing me the PS file??? If not it is fine. I would just love to see the layers and such. It intrigues me.

That bit of background there is actually a custom bush, it was slightly ruined by adding the grey in because most of the blocks overlapped, but it still looks beter than if I had just left it all black and been done with it. I can teach you how to make a Custom Brush if you want though.

I'll mail you the PSD, but I use CS5, not PSE, just to make sure we're on the same program here.

I was wondering if someone could make a signature of the information which is filling my signature at the moment? I usually took the animated sprite of Wingull, but since I could not put any .gif images in my signature here, it had to be those normal sprites. But they lack a bit of... vitality or something. ^^ I thought a signature maybe could give it somehow a more lively feeling. I looked through this thread a bit and I saw you all got a nice flaw of inspiration to make cool things! So I would ask you if you can change that still life into a beautiful signature. :) I do not have much preferences, but if I have to say something: I do not like it to be much in height, and keep it a bit sweet, if that is possible. And if you need a colour to base it on, I like that aqua/turquoise blue colour really much - the colour where the text is written in now.

Well, although I am very picky when it comes to images and the such, I do not know any good ones for peaceful Wingulls myself, so can I leave that to you? I am counting on you! Oh, and take your time, I am really patient. :)

@WaterHeart: On it

@Axew: Spoke with Toffeuy, I'm working on it

@Sunny day: Cute name, and I'll get on that later.

@Gin:Toffeuy has expressed interest in your Signature/Avatar, he's a bit busy right now, but he'll get to it once he's back.

On a side note, I'm working on a rather massive project on another site, so things might be a little slow. My recommendation is to just check back here once or twice a day, more than likely late in the evening (US Central Time). I hope everyone here is satisfied with the work that I produce for them.

@ILovePie: I won't make it if it isn't true: Pm me detailing your GTS and what SPECIFICALLY makes it better than the two or three we already have. (In terms that someone whose only ever coded pong in java when he was in high school would understand)

EDIT: The reason I ask is because I can see this being used as an advertisement. If this were just a simple signature for yourself claiming to be the greatest master of all time then fine, but I have qualms with making an add that isn't truthful.

I want an avatar and signature please :D

Well, the I want the avatar like Sabeta's (but use colors that fits, like purple. but please, no girlish purple. maybe dark purple fits. ), and use this image. and there's "Atmospheric" on there too.

For the signature, I want to use this. Just give a nice background for it or just give a same background as the avatar. I want text "Atmospheric" and "Kupo! ~" (next to the pict.) in it.

If you can find a better moogle picture, just use that for signature.

That's all! I'll wait patiently :)

Edited by Atmospheric
I forgot to put the link.

• 2 weeks later...
I want an avatar and signature please :D

Well, the I want the avatar like Sabeta's (but use colors that fits, like purple. but please, no girlish purple. maybe dark purple fits. ), and use this image. and there's "Atmospheric" on there too.

For the signature, I want to use this. Just give a nice background for it or just give a same background as the avatar. I want text "Atmospheric" and "Kupo! ~" (next to the pict.) in it.

If you can find a better moogle picture, just use that for signature.

That's all! I'll wait patiently :)

I saw the first post, and it says I need to request again. It already 2 weeks. I didn't force anyone to make it, but I think this thread is getting inactive.