Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Signature makers, with Gen V having come out, I think I need a new signature to go with the new generation Pokemon.

1. Font

-Something clean and simple. Not to elaborate.

"ParaDoX65" < Just have that on there please

2. Image

-Dewott of course! I have an image here that I would like you to use please. It is cropped from another, larger image by super-tuler on deviantart, but it was so huge I had to down size it ^^"

2qbx0xt.png

3. Background

-Something similar to my current signature with Furret. I really enjoy that background design. (With a different color scheme, one to match Dewott)

Thank you in advance, let me know if you need anything else

Hello there, Anyone who is open or available to make me a sig, It would be greatly appreciated.

Font- Cool yet Elegant. Not like Cracked font or anything but more Fancy and interesting,

Text- Axew or iLoveAxew, Your choice.

Image- I would like the picture of Axew with a faded Fraxure behind him and a even more faded Haxorus behind Fraxure.

Background- Whatever looks good as the base background, Blue orbs that look like Dragon Pulse from the Anime if you could randomly placed aroud.

Thank You!

I regret to inform everyone that it seems the signature people are inactive at the moment. Under Gin's request I will lock this. If there are any objections, I will listen and unlock, but only if the original posters of this signature services do return.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks wraith.

As stated above: This thread is now re-opened, anyone is able to request for an avatar/signature. For the people who have requested before and did not receive their avatar/sig because we were away, please post again as we do not know if you still want it.

Font:Aquarelle

Text: Anndarknae in the center and "Be the master of your fate, be the captain of your soul, but do not hesitate, should the chance befall you, to be the slave of your heart.-Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

in the center below it.

Image(s):

A picture of Lugia

and this following image:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt217/Chihuahuacandygirl/anime_girl_694.jpg

Background: A underwater background

Additional Information:

Text color: Grey

On it.

EDIT: This one might take an hour or two but you might be working/sleeping at your timezone anyway...

EDIT 2: Here it is:

AnndarknaeSignature.png

The quote you gave me was pretty long and to squish it in I had to make it really small, as you can see, 'Aquarelle' is near illegible when small so you might wanna give me a shorter quote or use a different font. (I've already tried many different fonts and all of them were still too big to fit in and if I make it smaller the writing will also be illegible. So tell me if you want any changes.

Edited by Toffeuy

Hey could I have one made too please?

I would like one with Cynthia and Alder and their strongest pokemon. For Cynthia that would be Garchomp and for Alder that would be Volcarona.

Can Cynthia be on the left with Garchomp behind her and Alder on the right with Volcarona behind him and in the middle of the two could you add this text:

"the greatest two" in Gabriola font.

The background....can it be either a sea blue or flames please?

Just posting to let people know I'm sort of like an Emergency artist. If Toffeuy gets too swamped or anything, I'll start taking on requests. I'm quite good; although I don't know where any of my art is on this site. You may be able to find it a few pages back.

On Page 36, there's some of my works. Also Toffuey, I understand how you did the final steps in that flame render used in "Greatest Two", but what about getting the shape of the flames? It's a nice look. (The way I do flames is Lens Flare>Chrome>Duplicate Layerx5>Distort - Wave/Twirl>Overlay/Lighten/etc.>Hue/Saturation (For desired color))

Just posting to let people know I'm sort of like an Emergency artist. If Toffeuy gets too swamped or anything, I'll start taking on requests. I'm quite good; although I don't know where any of my art is on this site. You may be able to find it a few pages back.

On Page 36, there's some of my works. Also Toffuey, I understand how you did the final steps in that flame render used in "Greatest Two", but what about getting the shape of the flames? It's a nice look. (The way I do flames is Lens Flare>Chrome>Duplicate Layerx5>Distort - Wave/Twirl>Overlay/Lighten/etc.>Hue/Saturation (For desired color))

Thanks for the suggestion, lol, I originally had them as flames but when I put in the c4ds it fully turned into something else but at least it looked better. And didn't I give you that tutorial? Or maybe we just ran across the same tut or you just figured it out yourself... I tried to make something a bit more original (using c4ds isn't very original itself anyway...) I did have to go through a few steps to make Alder and Volcarona stand out though, otherwise it just blended into his hair X_X

Tell me if you want any changes, enjoy:

Gr8trainerSignature.png

Thanx alot. Fantastic. Kudos truly mate.

Could u possible make another one?

All it has to say if Gr8trainer in the middle, same font as before surround by some pokemon?

The pokemon are Blastoise, Raichu and Haxorus

Also, can the text be above the sprite for the male beginning trainer in Unova?

Background: Either flames or water

Thanx alot.

Sorry, just need some specifications:

Do you want it climbing like 180 degrees up a building or just a very steep angle? And do you want like a real life building or a cartoon building so it matches more with Bidoof?

EDIT: Everyone logs off as soon as they request... i'll decide it myself and so just tell me if you want any changes:

RelyteSignature.png

I couldn't get Bidoof to look like it's climbing up the building but rather it finished climbing up the building. I hope that's alright, and also I had to make Bidoof that big to achieve that effect, however, that makes Bidoof bigger than the building :\

But the size of Bidoof makes it even more beast right?

EDIT 2: Narwhal does a better job in these kinds of sigs so I think you might want to ask him.