Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spartan Pikachu: Did you make that sig yourself?

P.S. I don't know if you can see it but my computer says you have something under your sig that says: YOUR IP IS (my EXACT IP)! You are running Windows XP and using IE 8! (which I am) This is a "randomly" generated sign. danasoft.com It might be that "SmartEngine" virus I have but maybe you can see it too? I keep getting redirected there for no reason.

EDIT: You ALL have it ! AAAAAAGH!

EDIT 2: Never mind. Just you now...

No I didn't. Narwhal did.

No, lolz, all it is is a widget that you can customize: http://www.danasoft.com

Edit: You can have different things underneath the "Your IP is ... and your ISP is ... Blah Blah Blah." One of the ones I put in was 'This is a randomly generated sign'

Every time you load a page, It will be one of the ones you wrote in.

Edit(again): I also just added links to all of the stuff in my sig. Eg, you click on Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread banner, you go here, the Pokemon Amethyst banner, you go there. etc.

No I didn't. Narwhal did.

No, lolz, all it is is a widget that you can customize: http://www.danasoft.com

Edit: You can have different things underneath the "Your IP is ... and your ISP is ... Blah Blah Blah." One of the ones I put in was 'This is a randomly generated sign'

Every time you load a page, It will be one of the ones you wrote in.

Edit(again): I also just added links to all of the stuff in my sig. Eg, you click on Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread banner, you go here, the Pokemon Amethyst banner, you go there. etc.

OK just checking cuz my infected computer will redirect me often from sites that you know didn't move saying "the document has moved. Redirecting..." and then send me somewhere with an adress that matches my IP and gives me a fake alert about some nonexistent other virus.

EDIT: Just happened. Tried to go to my profile and got redirected:(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm new here but im wondering if you could have Reshiram on the left and Zekrom on the right and like broken glass text in the middle saying my name (Pokemon Gamer) If possible please make like an epic background.Thank you for your time.

Edited by Pokemon Gamer
Changed some stuff