Pokemon Emerald save file with all shiny Pokemon

Hello ! After many months of emuRNGing, I decided to make a collection of all 386 pokemon in their shiny form ! The vast majority of them are from egg RNGing. The Kanto starters are from starter RNGing in FR/LG and the legendaries are from standard static RNGing. Unown and Ditto cannot make eggs, so I had to RNG them in the wild (The Unown procedure was really hard, it took me about 3 days to figure it out). There are also pokemon in the save, which I found ready from other save files (they are leagally tested) and this includes the shiny wishmaker Jirachi (the bashful one). Also, there are about 10 pokemon in BOX 14 that are not part of the shiny collection (and a bit of illegal), but I left them because with them I got all gold symbols from Battle Frontier and I didn't feel like excluding them from this save. As regards Celebi, everyone knows that noone could get a shiny one legally in Gen3. In this save, there are 3, the Ageto and 10 ANIV ones were edited by me with A-Save and the 3rd one is one I captured in Pokemon Crystal and the converted it to 3rd gen pkm format. As regards the save file itself, I have used minimal cheats for unlocking the islands and for obtaining items. Concluding, I should mention that some legendaries were RNGed in different save files, hence they have different OT data. About credits : I would like to thank these guys that I might have used their saves to get something (even if I RNGed something myself), the person that shared openly the shiny Wishmaker Jirachi,the creator of A-Save (KazoWAR) the creators of the lua scripts I used, the creator of VBArr. I will probably write some RNG tutorials in the future for 3rd gen games (especially for FR/LG, because there is really few information on this subject... I really hope you will find this save useful (for collection purposes, because i didn't work on the competitive part at all).

Thank you

Edit : I realised that I provided the wrong Latios file in the save, so I fixed this issue in the newly attached save file.

Edit2 : In Box 14 a shiny flawess Gengar is added. Credits go to  wejhvabewjty.  Thank you !

Edit3 : In Box 14 a shiny exceptional Manectric is added. Thank you again wejhvabewjty !

Edit4: I have included in Box 14 the shiny flawless Timid Mew Suloku and St. GIGA obtained through RNG (Thank you !). Also, I added a shiny flawless Bagon and a shiny flawless Beldum, RNGed by me, as well as a non shiny Ageto Celebi, with flawless Atk and Sp. Atk IVs (from Nigoli's save I think, thank you as well).

Edit4.1 : St. GIGA fixed a problem with the flawless shiny Mew in Box 14. Thank you ! 

Pokemon Emerald All Shiny Fixed.sav

Edited by Blackwing
  • Like 3
  • Speechless 1
  • Hahaha 1

• 6 months later...
On 10/12/2016 at 0:29 AM, Username12344 said:

Thank you so much for creating this pokemon emerald .sav file. I can clearly see how much effort you put in it and i respect that. but I just have a little problem, I can not find the .sav file, could you please tell me where I could get it?

Recent attachments were lost after the attacks, but I searched a bit around my files and I found it.

Pokemon Emerald All Shiny.sav

• Like 1

Thank you Username12344 for pointing out the fact the file was missing and thank you wejhvabewjty for uploading it ! I edited my first post to include again the save file, just to make life easier for people that view this thread for the first time.

Cheers !

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, Mewtwo tv said:

Hey Blackwing, i am using an emulator for my chromebook called VBA-M  and i would import the save and load pokemon emerald and it will not load the save

The Chromebook VBA-M (according to what I found after a bit of research) is based on an old Mac version of VBA. If I'm not wrong that version only supported save states (so no .sav loading), had not option for cheats and even fast forward was missing.

I just checked the save in A-Save, and Mew's OT was corrupted. It also had no item, which was present on Mew. Could you use A-Save to re-insert the Mew from the PK3, as it is the SAME Pokemon. Sorry about that. If you want, you can also use that save.

Edit: I just fixed the bug, all I did was use that PK3 file with A-Save to overwrite the corrupted Mew with the correct one. You can check if you doubt me. I have attached the fixed save to this post.

Edited by St. GIGA
Fixed the bug.

10 hours ago, St. GIGA said:

I just checked the save in A-Save, and Mew's OT was corrupted. It also had no item, which was present on Mew. Could you use A-Save to re-insert the Mew from the PK3, as it is the SAME Pokemon. Sorry about that. If you want, you can also use that save.

Edit: I just fixed the bug, all I did was use that PK3 file with A-Save to overwrite the corrupted Mew with the correct one. You can check if you doubt me. I have attached the fixed save to this post.

Oh thank you, I didn't notice it at all ! I will update my first post with your file if you don't mind.

Thank you very much. I was surfing for some sav files cuz i didnt want to replay my game it would be kinda boring. But i found only fake people saying all this, al that, and even in game faq i didnt find one, but this worked .  i was starting to think it would be something wrong with my method but this one worked thank you so much.

• Like 1

@Riski Rishi Most of the files in gamefaqs are in sps format. To use them properly you have to convert them to 128kb sav file (VBA can handle this). 

I point this out because you may find many interesting things there, apart from shinies .

P.S. Thank you for your feedback !

• 1 month later...

Im very Sorry to Disturb u Blackwing but i use two online emulators Emulator.com and arcadespot.com to play this game. the save file doesnt work in either of them either my emulator problem or save file please help me if emulator problem please send me link to a one which works

i tried many more still not working

On 5/31/2017 at 4:46 PM, Blackwing said:

@Riski Rishi Most of the files in gamefaqs are in sps format. To use them properly you have to convert them to 128kb sav file (VBA can handle this). 

I point this out because you may find many interesting things there, apart from shinies .

P.S. Thank you for your feedback !

yeah i dont understand that

Edited by MahdKhan_YT

You should try a VBA (Visual Boy Advance) emulator, you can use any version you want (google it and you will instantly find many downloads).  

As for the save format, my file is 128 kb raw save format (.sav). VBA can open it with no problems. The thing in my previous post that you didn't understand, refers to other save files that you can find online, which are in different save format (.sps). It has nothing to do with my save file. 

To make things easier to you, just search for VBA 1.8.0. After you download it, open it and run your emerald ROM (file > open). To play with my save file, go to (file > import > battery file) and select the save file. You are done !

I hope this will help you ! Unfortnately, I have never used those omline emulators you use, so I cannot help you play the save on them. However, I believe that VBA is one of the best emulators out there, so I directly point you down to it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
22 minutes ago, lugia951 said:

can someone explain?

The Old Sea Map, which was required to reach Far Away Island, where you could catch Mew in Emerald, was only released in Japan and it was only downloadable on Japanese versions of Emerald. So any non-Japanese Mew from Emerald is illegal.

3 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

The Old Sea Map, which was required to reach Far Away Island, where you could catch Mew in Emerald, was only released in Japan and it was only downloadable on Japanese versions of Emerald. So any non-Japanese Mew from Emerald is illegal.

i also noticed the manectric has flamethrower as it's second move, which is illegal

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey I know I’m so late on this but can I dump this in a Pokémon XD save file or something? Or is there already a file with 386 shiny Pokémon for Pokémon XD. Just wondering I’m new to all this. 

Edited by John_titan112

• theSLAYER locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

so, I downloaded this save and ended up having a lot of reflection on what is right and what is wrong, I want to know your opinion since you who made this know , do you think it's okay for people to download their save and get shinies easily or do you think it's okay for them to get their own shinies ? And another question, you made this save as a gift for other people to get shiny I know the purpose of the know is this but I just wanted to know your opinion about, very