[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

@Invader TAK

I forgot to mention this awhile ago or even put it in the changelog but the issue with your Jirachi's Ability being No Ability is fixed. Apparently Pokemon with only one ability don't have their second ability as their first ability. So now if you generate a new Jirachi event it will always be correct.

@Invader TAK

I forgot to mention this awhile ago or even put it in the changelog but the issue with your Jirachi's Ability being No Ability is fixed. Apparently Pokemon with only one ability don't have their second ability as their first ability. So now if you generate a new Jirachi event it will always be correct.

Nice. That'll also help Celebi.

Question, does anyone know if there are Pokemon with one ability that evolves into a Pokemon with two abilities? Or even vice versa? I'd love to get it to properly display in tool if a Pokemon has no ability.

Edit: After searching my Pokemon Database I found one instance. Snubull can know Intimidate or Run Away while Granbull can only know intimidate. So I guess Granbull is the only Pokemon that has the same ability in both slots.

Almost all the bugs seem to have been found and fixed! The Trigger's PC is currently so stable that even when I try to find bugs, I cant find any. Awesome work dude! This is an epic software!

Yup. That's why I'm releasing it today. Check out the new Image Album I made to preview Trigger's PC.

Edit: Annnnd release is live!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I'm back after many weeks (working + moving on a new project well), and i've to admit i didn't play a lot the 3rd Gen, but now i've some free time. And of course, i've checked this thread every day. And i'm really happy to see finally out of beta, and a huge congratz for that ! You did a perfect job, and i can only thank you a LOT for everything you did in this tool. Really. With that i'm playing EVERY pokemon game (not gen 1) with a One Drive save folder. And only for that it's amazing (but i still have to make that working on dolphin), except that now BECAUSE OF THIS, i'm dreaming of a similar tool for every gen (in a easy way, like just storing / withdrawing pokemon between saves) really.

Now back with a little suggestion (but i think i already made it), the possibility to store the "Your PC" data where we want (the One Drive for me)

But wow, i'm so happy to have this tool now haha o/

Edit : oh do you still need my colosseum + :XD: save with all my shadow pokemon lost ?

Thanks o/

Hi !

I'm back after many weeks (working + moving on a new project well), and i've to admit i didn't play a lot the 3rd Gen, but now i've some free time. And of course, i've checked this thread every day. And i'm really happy to see finally out of beta, and a huge congratz for that ! You did a perfect job, and i can only thank you a LOT for everything you did in this tool. Really. With that i'm playing EVERY pokemon game (not gen 1) with a One Drive save folder. And only for that it's amazing (but i still have to make that working on dolphin), except that now BECAUSE OF THIS, i'm dreaming of a similar tool for every gen (in a easy way, like just storing / withdrawing pokemon between saves) really.

Now back with a little suggestion (but i think i already made it), the possibility to store the "Your PC" data where we want (the One Drive for me)

But wow, i'm so happy to have this tool now haha o/

Edit : oh do you still need my colosseum + :XD: save with all my shadow pokemon lost ?

Thanks o/

Thanks. :)

1) Sorry I forgot to implement that. For now a workaround is to create a symbolic link to the One Drive YourPC file. Instructions on how to make symbolic links are lined out in the tips and tricks section for GameCube saves.

2) I was wondering if you could check something for me on that. Open up the save and see if the number of shadow Pokemon purified is equal to the actual amount. You can check that in the Pokedex tab.

• 3 weeks later...
Just transfered an EXP Share into my game.It wasn't there and now it completely vanished when I opened Trigger's PC again.

Sorry for the late reply. Did you open the game before saving in Trigger's PC or some form of that? Remember. Don't open a game in an emulator while running Trigger's PC, the emulator will save when closing which may cause unexpected behavior.

My guess of what happened is you opened Trigger's PC. Transferred the Exp. Share from Game A to Game B. Opened Game B in your emulator. Noticed it wasn't there. Saved from Trigger's PC. Closed your emulator and opened Game B again. This would cause the emulator to save when it closes thus overwriting the changes made by Trigger's PC to Game B but not Game A.

Did you read the Safety Guide?

Edited by trigger_death

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I'm sorry I thought I answered to this, but i'd many problems IRL, and so i didn't check and nop... I didn't reply. I've more free time now, so I can help / check again. For your question about my bug, nop i've caught 40 Shadow Pokemon and 0 are purified in my Pokedex. But they are not shadow anymore.

And just a question, with all the upgrade with pkhex etc supporting all gens, are you thinking about making a special Trigger's PC with supporting others gens ? i've to admit I almost don't play other gens because of the lack of Trigger's PC :XD:

Thanks, and sorry, again.

Hi !

I'm sorry I thought I answered to this, but i'd many problems IRL, and so i didn't check and nop... I didn't reply. I've more free time now, so I can help / check again. For your question about my bug, nop i've caught 40 Shadow Pokemon and 0 are purified in my Pokedex. But they are not shadow anymore.

And just a question, with all the upgrade with pkhex etc supporting all gens, are you thinking about making a special Trigger's PC with supporting others gens ? i've to admit I almost don't play other gens because of the lack of Trigger's PC :XD:

Thanks, and sorry, again.

So It seems like something did go wrong then if the Pokedex said you didn't have any Pokemon purified. Also. How did you have you not unpurified any Pokemon yet? Anyways I really am sorry about all of this. :( At the same time I assume the bug no longer exists because I haven't had any reports for months. That and I had thoroughly checked the code to see if there was a cause. So sorry I couldn't find anything on it.

Also for the 4th+ gen support, I will not be doing that. I hope other people will be inspired to make PC systems for other generations in my place.

So my only solution is to re-do the game again ? I've save states (for exemple with my Colosseum, i've one like 10 minutes before my actual save) and this save state has all my pokemon in their shadow form. But i can't overwrite the save saying the save could not be writen etc...

I understand, but so Gen 1-2 will have a good support ? because it's more for these two gens i'm asking this o/

Thanks !

Edit : Found a little bug. I'm RNGing a little on Emerald, and i did two gastly eggs. Here's the spread (IVs) :

Egg 1 : 31-31-27-31-31-31

Egg 2 : 31-31-31-31-31-31

Now the stats :

Egg 1 : 19-8-8-17-8-14

Egg 2 : 19-10-8-17-10-14

They are both mild, the only difference is the Def IV. No idea of what can be the cause of this, but reporting, at least o/

Of course, A-Save is showing the right stats for both o7

Edit 2 : I've a suggestion. Any possibility to support hackroms with many Pokemon hax ? I mean, I don't want to have their datas or anything but like items, just putting an "?" instead of the Pokemon with no data about moves etc, this way pepole using hack roms (649/721 Pokemon hackrom in my case) could use to trade between saves of FR and Emerald (same hack of course) without any problem ?

Thanks !

Edited by Vladcik

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Trigger! Its been a while! Hope you are doing well!

Well while browsing some random pokemon sites, I came across this - http://www.filb.de/games/gba/emerald/word?lang=2

It is a secret word generator for the Man in Rustboro city. He gives out wallpapers if we are given the correct word. The wallpapers are supported in-game and we can put them to the boxes. But they are currently not supported by Trigger's PC so they appear as 'special' wallpaper. It would to have this feature too!

Hi! I just want to take a moment and congratulate you on the amazing app you have created. I used to play this game long ago and it is actually the first Pokémon game I truly fell in love with. I'm so happy of all the time and commitment you put in this app. Recently I played thru the game because of a Ribbon Master play through I'm working on so I didn't really spend much time in the game. But your app has sparked the interest in me to go back and actually finish everything else I left pending in the game. I currently have a completed living dex in both pokemon X and pokebank. Now I kinda want to have a living dex in your app too. Hahaha well thank you again and I'm looking forward for all the new achievements. I like completing things 100%.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO X using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Trigger! Its been a while! Hope you are doing well!

Well while browsing some random pokemon sites, I came across this - http://www.filb.de/games/gba/emerald/word?lang=2

It is a secret word generator for the Man in Rustboro city. He gives out wallpapers if we are given the correct word. The wallpapers are supported in-game and we can put them to the boxes. But they are currently not supported by Trigger's PC so they appear as 'special' wallpaper. It would to have this feature too!

Heya. I'm doing well except for one thing. Playing GBA4iOS Pokemon so much while on fastforward for a month or so really screwed up my thumb. It curls in on itself whenever I try to put pressure on it making mobile typing impossible with my right thumb. What sucks is because it's not in pain, no one knows exactly what's wrong with it either. So just a heads up people. Fast forward may be enticing, but pressing that A button too many times could happen to you.

Getting off that scary topic... Yeah I did find that site or someone linked it a few months ago. I felt drawing the custom wallpaper would be too time consuming to implement for such a small benefit. It would be cool but it would take forever to input the sprites and positions used for everything.

Hi! I just want to take a moment and congratulate you on the amazing app you have created. I used to play this game long ago and it is actually the first Pokémon game I truly fell in love with. I'm so happy of all the time and commitment you put in this app. Recently I played thru the game because of a Ribbon Master play through I'm working on so I didn't really spend much time in the game. But your app has sparked the interest in me to go back and actually finish everything else I left pending in the game. I currently have a completed living dex in both pokemon X and pokebank. Now I kinda want to have a living dex in your app too. Hahaha well thank you again and I'm looking forward for all the new achievements. I like completing things 100%.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO X using Tapatalk

I love hearing the stories of everyone. Thanks for sharing. :)

Hi Trigger, congratulations on your app, it looks amazing and I can''t wait to try it out, but I've been having a problem with it: I cannot load any of my saves.

When I press "add" on the "manage saves" tab, it just flashes and never prompts me to some other window to locate and add the saves.

I tried to run it as administrator and check if my antivirus was blocking it, but nothing worked.

I'm running windows 7 home premium and .NET Framework 4.5.2.

Can you help me, please?

One of the problems that I have is the fact that if a profile has more than the normal maximum amount of Items (such as x3000 Rare candy in one slot, rendered as ?00 in game), the program doesn't recognize them and then the items are flat out erased from the game when I save it again. I'd really appreciate this if you can fix this bug

PokemonWorldMaster1 said:
One of the problems that I have is the fact that if a profile has more than the normal maximum amount of Items (such as x3000 Rare candy in one slot, rendered as ?00 in game), the program doesn't recognize them and then the items are flat out erased from the game when I save it again. I'd really appreciate this if you can fix this bug

You can use the A-save editor to delete the hacked quantities of items.

Edited by HaxAras

Heya. I'm doing well except for one thing. Playing GBA4iOS Pokemon so much while on fastforward for a month or so really screwed up my thumb. It curls in on itself whenever I try to put pressure on it making mobile typing impossible with my right thumb. What sucks is because it's not in pain, no one knows exactly what's wrong with it either. So just a heads up people. Fast forward may be enticing, but pressing that A button too many times could happen to you.

Getting off that scary topic... Yeah I did find that site or someone linked it a few months ago. I felt drawing the custom wallpaper would be too time consuming to implement for such a small benefit. It would be cool but it would take forever to input the sprites and positions used for everything.

I love hearing the stories of everyone. Thanks for sharing. :)

ouch that sounds rough... Hopefully the curling reflex stops soon.

Well I did not mean implementing each and the every one of those customizable wallpapers. What I meant were the dozen or so background patterns. They each look unique (atleast most do). I was asking if you could add those. Its alright if it is not possible to do so.

After a really really long time, Trigger's PC crashed for the first time. I used the search item to search for amulet coin. I got the results window. I selected 'go to' the amulet coin present in the PC of one of my saves. I then right-clicked it to 'give item' to a pokemon in another save. I got an unhandled exception.

Log -

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.RefreshUI()

at PokemonManager.Windows.SendPokemonToWindow.OnPokemonSelected(Object sender, PokemonSelectedEventArgs e)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnPokemonSelected(PokemonSelectedEventArgs e)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnBoxSlotClicked(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/u3krQDS.png

EDIT - I selected continue and the pokemon I had previously selected to give the amulet coin had it. The give item window had not closed so I click on another pokemon. I got another unhandled exception. I am pretty sure that this error was caused because I had only 1 amulet coin initially and I had given to a pokemon. But the give window had not closed and when I tried to give it to another pokemon, it resulted in the classic OutofRange Exception.

Log -

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)

at PokemonManager.Items.ItemPocket.TossItemAt(Int32 index, UInt32 count)

at PokemonManager.Windows.SendPokemonToWindow.OnPokemonSelected(Object sender, PokemonSelectedEventArgs e)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnPokemonSelected(PokemonSelectedEventArgs e)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnBoxSlotClicked(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I'm currently planning to download every single GameFAQ's save and look for stuff I missed last time. I realized how useful it would be to search by OT and secret ID. Since all or most event Pokemon have a secret ID of all 0's.

Also, I'll be eternally grateful to you for your tool. Last time I remember it took me over 17 hours to skim all those saves and who knows what I missed. Now, if there's any event-egg Pokemon on those saves, I will find them in minutes.

Edited by HaxAras