[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

Yeah, sorry. That's my fault. I always forget to update until somebody mentions the new update in the thread. At any given time, I'm likely using an outdated version.

You implemented moving multiple Pokemon at a time by holding control and clicking. Do you think it would ever be possible to multi click to change Pokeballs all at once as well? It would help when you catch a load of Pokemon in the safari zone and want them all in Pokeballs.

Edit: Found a problem with the hover-to view stats feature. When hovering over the Pokemon in my Fire Red party, I click on my Alakazam and then move my mouse over to the "Give effort value ribbon" option and it views the stats of every Pokemon I hover over. The only way I found to do it, was to move my Fire Red save to the very bottom of the PC and making sure Alakazam was the last Pokemon I hovered over. Edit: I just found a way around it. I right clicked on Altaria and then moved my cursor over to the stats window and applied the ribbon. (Y)

I posted about it before. When you select a game for the top row and it's then removed as an option for the lower rows. Please, for the love of Arceus. Would you ever consider implementing a toggle for that? It's been driving my crazy. I'm always worried about selecting something for the top row, knowing I'll have to restart the program while I'm still using it.

1) I probably won't implement mass ball switching anytime soon. Sorry. :(

2) Summary Mode isn't supposed to be used when trying to interact with Pokemon like that. Turn off summary mode when you're trying to only view a specific Pokemon's info so that you can change things.

3) That's already a feature. Just goto Settings > Pokebox Rows > Duplicate Rows. ;)

trigger_death said:
1) I probably won't implement mass ball switching anytime soon. Sorry. :(

2) Summary Mode isn't supposed to be used when trying to interact with Pokemon like that. Turn off summary mode when you're trying to only view a specific Pokemon's info so that you can change things.

3) That's already a feature. Just goto Settings > Pokebox Rows > Duplicate Rows. ;)

No worries. It's just a thought. I'd never expect all my idea's or even half to be implemented.

So that's what the T toggle is? Honestly, I find it hard to keep up with all the changes. I read the changelong and remembered reading you could press T to toggle something but forgot what it was.

I had no idea what that was. Seriously, thank you so much.

I have a question about the Mirage Island function. Does it scan every game saved in the tool or does it only scan the ones currently in rows?

Edited by HaxAras

I'm back o/

I've finished Colosseum (gosh it was awesome but well, i'll not speak about my life '-')

I had a idea / suggestion : Are you willing to translate Trigger's PC ? if so, I really (and i'd LOVE) to help, i could help to translate in French if you need it.

I have a question about the Mirage Island function. Does it scan every game saved in the tool or does it only scan the ones currently in rows?

Every valid game. When you find results a list window will pop up that lists every game with Mirage Island Pokemon results. If you click on the game and select See Results a search results window will pop up to the side exactly how it does when using the search feature.

I'm back o/

I've finished Colosseum (gosh it was awesome but well, i'll not speak about my life '-')

I had a idea / suggestion : Are you willing to translate Trigger's PC ? if so, I really (and i'd LOVE) to help, i could help to translate in French if you need it.

I've considered that possibility but I don't want to get into translating until I'm out of Beta. (Which is all of gen 3 features implemented and safety from corruption basically confirmed. I am a little worried about translating because some of the UI is very cramped the way I designed it which means translations may not always fit and may need to be shortened.

trigger_death said:
Every valid game. When you find results a list window will pop up that lists every game with Mirage Island Pokemon results. If you click on the game and select See Results a search results window will pop up to the side exactly how it does when using the search feature.

That is truly amazing. I've always refused to set foot on Mirgae Island using warp codes. So despite several thousand hours into gen 3 Pokemon, I've never been there. I'd love to hatch some Pokemon eggs there and hunt a shiny. (I love getting Pokemon in gen 3 with unique or rare met locations)

Edited by HaxAras

trigger_death said:
I hate to dissapoint but mirage island just has a caught location as route 130. Wynaut's the only Pokemon with that location that's rare. :(

That sucks really hard. I guess I can at least catch a few Wynaut and a shiny there someday.

Edit: (Hopefully, I still never even spotted Munchlax in PMD: Red Rescue team after probably 1,000 hours.)

Edited by HaxAras

I've considered that possibility but I don't want to get into translating until I'm out of Beta. (Which is all of gen 3 features implemented and safety from corruption basically confirmed. I am a little worried about translating because some of the UI is very cramped the way I designed it which means translations may not always fit and may need to be shortened.

Well i was thinking after Beta of course, but if you need somebody to translate, i'm here for the french version o/ !

I've two suggestions, one that is important for me, and one that could be good for other people (and I could use) :

The first one is to be able to order our rows. For exemple i've started like :

- 151 Shiny Living Dex 1/8192

- RNG

- 151 Shiny Living Dex 1/4096

- Shiny Full Random

etc

BUT, i'd like to re-order my rows without doing all the stuff with number of box / living dex etc... Any way to SIMPLY change the order ?

And the other suggestion that other people could like is a little thing to put achievement / goals in our games :

For exemple, leveling up 10 Pokemon to level 100, and check a box if it's done etc

Thanks o/

Well i was thinking after Beta of course, but if you need somebody to translate, i'm here for the french version o/ !

I've two suggestions, one that is important for me, and one that could be good for other people (and I could use) :

The first one is to be able to order our rows. For exemple i've started like :

- 151 Shiny Living Dex 1/8192

- RNG

- 151 Shiny Living Dex 1/4096

- Shiny Full Random

etc

BUT, i'd like to re-order my rows without doing all the stuff with number of box / living dex etc... Any way to SIMPLY change the order ?

And the other suggestion that other people could like is a little thing to put achievement / goals in our games :

For exemple, leveling up 10 Pokemon to level 100, and check a box if it's done etc

Thanks o/

1) Most definitely. I've been planning on doing that but keep forgetting since I've always been working on something else at the time.

2) I like it! :D I was already thinking of adding every single Pokemon Box Achievement Pokemon once I introduce Event Distribution. As for achievements I certainly will do that.

Here's a Google Doc to suggest achievements in so you don't need to flood the thread. :D

The google Doc seems to have access restrictions. Can you make it viewable/editable by anyone who has the link?

I know it might be hard to implement but a drag-and-drop feature of pokemon across boxes will be really cool!

Fixed.

And there's no drag and drop but you can view multiple games at once now and pickup Pokemon and move them between games and rows.

trigger_death said:
Daycare Window and Sorting!

A0mFprp.png

6A0J0iq.png

That is so ^**^%'in awesome.

I was wondering if you'd add a search function for stats. If there's a way (Maybe I don't know) to search for the Pokemon with the highest IV total or your Pokemon with the highest stats?

Edited by HaxAras

That is so ^**^%'in awesome.

I was wondering if you'd add a search function for stats. If there's a way (Maybe I don't know) to search for the Pokemon with the highest IV total or your Pokemon with the highest stats?

Yup.

First: Search Pokemon > Stats Tab > Stats: Total/or IVs: Total, Greater Than, Minimum Total value.

Then: Search Tab > Sort Method > Total IVs

Then: Sort Order > Highest to Lowest

Edit: My favorite thing to do is sort to show the Pokemon with the most dreadful Total IV's first. Most of them are roaming Pokemon but I've got some non-roamings in the 10-20s range.

Edit 2: I just thought of adding a feature to include/exclude/or only search for eggs in your results. That way you can search for good eggs to hatch etc.

simply awesome !

Perfect if;.. I was able to launch the Trigger's PC OTL

when i try to launch it i've this error :

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: L'invocation du constructeur sur le type 'PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow' qui correspond aux contraintes de liaison spécifiées a levé une exception. ---> System.Exception: An error occurred with the save file. It seems that the program cannot read the supplied save file. Please load a 128KB save file for Generation 3 pokemon games.

à PokemonManager.Game.FileStructure.Gen3.GBA.GBAGameSave..ctor(String filePath, GameTypes gameType, Boolean japanese)

à PokemonManager.PokeManager.Initialize(PokeManagerWindow managerWindow)

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow..ctor()

--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---

à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)

à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)

à System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)

à System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)

à System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)

à System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()

à System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)

à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

any idea ? Thanks o/

simply awesome !

Perfect if;.. I was able to launch the Trigger's PC OTL

when i try to launch it i've this error :

any idea ? Thanks o/

Ughh. Not again.... -__- I forgot to remove some debug code accessing local files. Will post a hotfix soon as well as with some other fixes.

I told myself I was gonna remember to remove it this time...

Awesome thank you o/

But Trigger's PC still crash when I do a little search :

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.

à PokemonManager.PokemonStructures.XDPokemon.get_ShadowMove1ID()

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonViewer.LoadPokemon(IPokemon pokemon)

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonSearchResults.OnMouseEnter(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.Input.MouseEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

à System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.MouseOverProperty.FireNotifications(UIElement uie, ContentElement ce, UIElement3D uie3D, Boolean oldValue)

à System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.FirePropertyChangeInAncestry(DependencyObject element, Boolean oldValue, DeferredElementTreeState treeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)

à System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.OnOriginValueChanged(DependencyObject oldOrigin, DependencyObject newOrigin, IList`1 otherOrigins, DeferredElementTreeState& oldTreeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)

à System.Windows.Input.MouseDevice.ChangeMouseOver(IInputElement mouseOver, Int32 timestamp)

à System.Windows.Input.MouseDevice.PreNotifyInput(Object sender, NotifyInputEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

à System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

That sucks really hard. I guess I can at least catch a few Wynaut and a shiny there someday.

Edit: (Hopefully, I still never even spotted Munchlax in PMD: Red Rescue team after probably 1,000 hours.)

Hey HaxAras. What would you think of a Level-Down feature. The soul purpose of this would be to have the ability to use a Pokemon through a playthrough at a normally unobtainable level.

How it would work: Level a Pokemon down to level 5 and clear all of its learned moves and replace them with moves it would know at that level. The only Pokemon this would need to apply to would be legendaries, magnemite, and voltorb.

Would you think there would be any legitamacy issues with this or that people would even use it?

Well it's not asked to me, so i'll not answer at this BUT i could give a little idea.

Once you're done with the Beta, you could make two Trigger's PC ? One with ONLY legit stuff (so removing EV reset / Ball Changing etc) and one with less Legit stuff with the same base and this way people could choose what they want ?

Well it's not asked to me, so i'll not answer at this BUT i could give a little idea.

Once you're done with the Beta, you could make two Trigger's PC ? One with ONLY legit stuff (so removing EV reset / Ball Changing etc) and one with less Legit stuff with the same base and this way people could choose what they want ?

Sorry I probably won't ever do that. :(

It's a lot of work to make values editable and I'd have to change up a lot of the UI.

Edit: I guess I would like to hear your opinion as well. :)

if you do not whant to make two versions why not doing an option with enabling Legit / Semi-legit options and / or (sorry i don't remember the english term for that omg sorry) making a new category for semi-legit tools rather in the UI itself ? I mean like a "Search Pokemon" doing a "Semi-Legit tools" and this way the user can avoid it or not.

About the idea of a level restriction it can be really nice for people who wants to make some specific battles / runs with low level pokemon or maniac like me that would love to have all his pokemon at the egg level so yeah why not, but i think i'd not use it on my main saves because i want a 100% legit thing :3