[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

ZJwNMQt.png

I've been hatching them on Cycling road in Fire Red. I'm not sure if it has the same location data as Rt.17 in Emerald or is just Rt.17 in Fire Red.

That's because the egg was generated in Emerald.

Hi !

I didn't post recently because of being busy with my job, but i'm still following this every hour (well something like this haha) and I try every update haha !

Now that I've continued my Colosseum, do you want my save for the time thing ? The amount of time played between Trigger's PC and the real time is really different (so the thing you're looking for)

If you need support o/ !

Sadly I've given up with reading the Play Time on Colosseum and xD since their just in too strange of a format. I don't need it anymore but thanks anyways. :)

trigger_death said:
Sadly I've given up with reading the Play Time on Colosseum and xD since their just in too strange of a format. I don't need it anymore but thanks anyways. :)

Does your tool change the play time in the games or just display it incorrectly?

Edited by HaxAras

This will be an AMAZING tool omg. Can't wait for this thing !

I think just a Pokerus / Shiny search could be a good plus no ?

Thanks o/

Yeah these aren't the only features available that are shown. I'll be adding a lot. Pokerus will be searchable. But I already have a nice planned feature for Pokerus. On Startup Trigger's PC will check if any Pokemon have Pokerus and if they do it will ask to store the strain on Trigger's PC for use in infecting Pokemon. There's a total of 15 strains you can collect and 4 different types A through D, A lasts for 1 day and D lasts for 4.

trigger_death said:
Yeah these aren't the only features available that are shown. I'll be adding a lot. Pokerus will be searchable. But I already have a nice planned feature for Pokerus. On Startup Trigger's PC will check if any Pokemon have Pokerus and if they do it will ask to store the strain on Trigger's PC for use in infecting Pokemon. There's a total of 15 strains you can collect and 4 different types A through D, A lasts for 1 day and D lasts for 4.

I've caught Pokerus in gen 3 probably 6 times by now. I never knew there were different strains though. I always keep a Feebas and Pokerus Pokemon on my gen 3 games. If anybody needs a Pokemon, I can also get you one.

Edit: So I'm playing through Emerald and since I've just played it recently, I decided to import a Blaziken from my Spanish Ruby save. I was going to edit it's friendship in A-save so it would obey but it was already at the max. (It didn't obey, I thought friendship made them obey.) I just wanted to mention this because I wasn't sure if friendship staying where it's at is an intended function or not.

Edited by HaxAras

I've caught Pokerus in gen 3 probably 6 times by now. I never knew there were different strains though. I always keep a Feebas and Pokerus Pokemon on my gen 3 games. If anybody needs a Pokemon, I can also get you one.

Edit: So I'm playing through Emerald and since I've just played it recently, I decided to import a Blaziken from my Spanish Ruby save. I was going to edit it's friendship in A-save so it would obey but it was already at the max. (It didn't obey, I thought friendship made them obey.) I just wanted to mention this because I wasn't sure if friendship staying where it's at is an intended function or not.

Oh that's an intended feature. There's no reason you should have to regain your friendship Everytime you trade. Especially because it destroys Return's usefulness.

I still have yet to catch Pokerus in my current gameset in 2nd or 3rd gen. I've only gotten Pokerus once from a Smeargle in on my physical Crystal save which probably is gone by now since I didn't maintain the batteries.

But you don't think it's a little cheating thing ? I mean, friendship is programmed to be reseted once you trade a pokemon, but after, I'll not complain or be against that really because i want to make some saves SPECIAL for lvling / teaching moves / breeding before sending them back to their originals saves so

Vladcik said:
But you don't think it's a little cheating thing ? I mean, friendship is programmed to be reseted once you trade a pokemon, but after, I'll not complain or be against that really because i want to make some saves SPECIAL for lvling / teaching moves / breeding before sending them back to their originals saves so

On the one hand it kinda seems like cheating but I also don't care. I always kinda wished it was possible for my Pokemon to re-gain their friendship when I send them back to their original games. I don't have much use for return. I'm happy that my Blaziken will still be friendly on my Ruby cart when Emerald is done borrowing it. I don't really have to worry about trading my Surfing Pikachu to Fire Red to evolve it but worrying about and dealing with happiness evolutions in these games has always been annoying.

Edited by HaxAras

I've found a LITTLE bug for me. I wanted to put EVERY RARE item on my collection. I'm playing Colosseum right now, and i've fought the 4 boss for the 4 colors badges (i think it's the english name ? I'm playing in french) so i saved in order to put them in my collection.

I opened Trigger's PC, saying that my save is not working, and there's a problem with the index when i want to re-add it

so i'm 99% the problem is that the badges are not added into Trigger's PC. If you need my save for adding them, tell me ! I can stop to play (4AM need to sleep a little)

Thanks o/

I keep getting this error. I moved some Pokemon from an Emerald save and deleted it. I was asked if I wanted to save and my Pokemon were deleted. I re-captured them and did it again, saved and then deleted the game and got the message again. Triggers PC closed and this time my Pokemon were saved.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Parameter name: index

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.GetItemAt(Int32 index)

at PokemonManager.Windows.ComboBoxGameSaves.SetGameSaveVisible(Int32 gameIndex, Boolean visible)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.OnGameSwitch(PokemonBoxViewer caller)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.Reload()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.ReloadGames()

at PokemonManager.PokeManager.SetGameSaveFileInfoList(GameSaveFileInfo[] newGameSaveFiles)

at PokemonManager.Windows.SaveManager.OnWindowClosing(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Window.OnClosing(CancelEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Window.WmClose()

at System.Windows.Window.WindowFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Edit: Obviously the code should help you find out what's wrong. I think part of it had to do with me having the Emerald in one of my rows as I deleted it.

Edit again: I'd like to request a feature if it's possible. If Triggers PC could restore the PP of Pokemon deposited into the PC. It's getting ridiculous (My project), I'm down to gen 2 of Pokemon needed for my living dex. I'd beat an Elite 4 member, my Pokemon would evolve so I'd use your wonderful tool to switch them out. I realized my entire team wasn't needed for beating each individual member so I started pulling my team members out and only using the ones I need. That way I could give the EXP share to 3 Pokemon and raise 3 at a time.

My plan of attack goes like this, which led me to my problem.

Lorelei

Raichu - Thunder on Dewgong

Blastoise - Surf on Piloswine

Raichu - Thunder on everything else.

Bruno

Arcanine - Flamethrower on the 2 Steelix

Alakazam - Psychic on everything else

Hagatha

Alakazam - Psychic on Everything

Lance

Raichu - Thunder on Gyarados

Raichu - Thunder on Aerodactyl

Blastoise - Blizzard on the 2 Dragonite

Gary

Arcanine - Flamethrower on Heracross

Arcanine - Flamethrower on Venusaur

Blastoise - Surf on Tyranitar

Blastoise/Arcanine - Bite on Alakazam

Raichu - Thunder on Gyarados

Blastoise - Surf on Arcanine/Raichu - Thunder on Arcanine

Side note: I have a surfing Raichu with Thunderbolt and I'm going to work on a Slowbro/Slowking with Psychic/Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Shadow Ball. These 2 Pokemon should be all that's needed to decimate the Elite 4 in Fire Red and Leaf Green. If you're going for the 200 Elite 4 wins for the trainer card stickers, I can put them on a save and send them to you. (If you're interested in legit Pokemon and don't mind clones.)

After doing this 60-70 times (No exaggeration), I know the Elite 4 like the back of my hand. But this run was different because Alakazam is crippled without PP for Psychic.

Edited by HaxAras

I've found a LITTLE bug for me. I wanted to put EVERY RARE item on my collection. I'm playing Colosseum right now, and i've fought the 4 boss for the 4 colors badges (i think it's the english name ? I'm playing in french) so i saved in order to put them in my collection.

I opened Trigger's PC, saying that my save is not working, and there's a problem with the index when i want to re-add it

so i'm 99% the problem is that the badges are not added into Trigger's PC. If you need my save for adding them, tell me ! I can stop to play (4AM need to sleep a little)

Thanks o/

Good observation that sounds accurate. Send me you're save and I'll take a look at it.

I keep getting this error. I moved some Pokemon from an Emerald save and deleted it. I was asked if I wanted to save and my Pokemon were deleted. I re-captured them and did it again, saved and then deleted the game and got the message again. Triggers PC closed and this time my Pokemon were saved.

Edit: Obviously the code should help you find out what's wrong. I think part of it had to do with me having the Emerald in one of my rows as I deleted it.

A helpful hint for giving bug reports is to specify how it it happened in the tool currently, (as in they just disappeared in the tool after saving). Or in the game, (they weren't saved by Trigger's PC). Which game were they deleted off of? Was the error coinciding with the deleted Pokemon?

Edit again: I'd like to request a feature if it's possible. If Triggers PC could restore the PP of Pokemon deposited into the PC. It's getting ridiculous (My project), I'm down to gen 2 of Pokemon needed for my living dex. I'd beat an Elite 4 member, my Pokemon would evolve so I'd use your wonderful tool to switch them out. I realized my entire team wasn't needed for beating each individual member so I started pulling my team members out and only using the ones I need. That way I could give the EXP share to 3 Pokemon and raise 3 at a time.

My plan of attack goes like this, which led me to my problem.

Sure sounds like an easy fix. Completely forgot about that.

Edited by trigger_death

trigger_death said:
A helpful hint for giving bug reports is to specify how it it happened in the tool currently, (as in they just disappeared in the tool after saving). Or in the game, (they weren't saved by Trigger's PC). Which game were they deleted off of? Was the error coinciding with the deleted Pokemon?

I moved the Pokemon from Emerald to Fire Red using the tool. Saved, removed Emerald and they were deleted when it crashed. They weren't deleted the second time it crashed though.

Edited by HaxAras

I moved the Pokemon from Emerald to Fire Red using the tool. Saved, removed Emerald and they were deleted when it crashed. They weren't deleted the second time it crashed though.

Did it crash while saving? If so see if you can reproduce it and give me the error. Also hand me your saves that caused it.

trigger_death said:
Did it crash while saving? If so see if you can reproduce it and give me the error. Also hand me your saves that caused it.

I think I edited in the code when I posted before. I know I moved Pokemon, saved the tool and removed Emerald in various orders but I don't remember which. I was only temporarily using the Emerald save so I deleted it. What I think was the problem though. Was me removing Emerald when it was in an active row. I changed games on the third time I removed it and nothing bad happened.

Edited by HaxAras

I think I edited in the code when I posted before. I know I moved Pokemon, saved the tool and removed Emerald in various orders but I don't remember which. I was only temporarily using the Emerald save so I deleted it. What I think was the problem though. Was me removing Emerald when it was in an active row. I changed games on the third time I removed it and nothing bad happened.

Ah yes that most likely is related to the cause. Every time I check an error related to a combo box I think it's an inventory error because there's item in the top few lines. So I think I can fix this.

Looks like that issue is already fixed? Check your About Page and see if you're using 1.2.6.0. It's fixed in that version and most likely 1.2.5.2. That... or I somehow fixed this inbetween the upcoming release and didn't jot it down on my changelog text file.

Search Feature is released! And thanks to implementing a search results window I was able to implement a Mirage Island Check feature!

OMG can't wait to finish my Colosseum + the Colosseum collection

Thank you <3

Vladcik you should be able to play Colosseum again. This update should also fix the corruption done to your strategy memo from a previous version. (The strategy memo actually was the problem not the item IDs)

trigger_death said:
Looks like that issue is already fixed? Check your About Page and see if you're using 1.2.6.0. It's fixed in that version and most likely 1.2.5.2. That... or I somehow fixed this inbetween the upcoming release and didn't jot it down on my changelog text file.

Yeah, sorry. That's my fault. I always forget to update until somebody mentions the new update in the thread. At any given time, I'm likely using an outdated version.

You implemented moving multiple Pokemon at a time by holding control and clicking. Do you think it would ever be possible to multi click to change Pokeballs all at once as well? It would help when you catch a load of Pokemon in the safari zone and want them all in Pokeballs.

Edit: Found a problem with the hover-to view stats feature. When hovering over the Pokemon in my Fire Red party, I click on my Alakazam and then move my mouse over to the "Give effort value ribbon" option and it views the stats of every Pokemon I hover over. The only way I found to do it, was to move my Fire Red save to the very bottom of the PC and making sure Alakazam was the last Pokemon I hovered over. Edit: I just found a way around it. I right clicked on Altaria and then moved my cursor over to the stats window and applied the ribbon. (Y)

I posted about it before. When you select a game for the top row and it's then removed as an option for the lower rows. Please, for the love of Arceus. Would you ever consider implementing a toggle for that? It's been driving my crazy. I'm always worried about selecting something for the top row, knowing I'll have to restart the program while I'm still using it.

Edited by HaxAras