[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

It's probably obvious but I can't figure out how to turn on the living dex mode. But honestly, the rows are such a big help, I don't even need it.

YUv1zjp.png

All options for game saves are in the save manager. Just right click on a game save and select Living Dex.

Edit: Also that living dex is looking mighty fine. :)

trigger_death said:
All options for game saves are in the save manager. Just right click on a game save and select Living Dex.

Edit: Also that living dex is looking mighty fine. :)

If you want a copy, let me know. It's garbage though. Hacked shinnies, Pokemon in different languages with all different balls and OT's. It just looks cluttered. I'm re-making it to have all Pokemon in Pokeballs with me as the OT and all English.

Edit:

I found a strange glitch with the new rows feature you added. It's kinda funny to me for some reason as well. Anything you select for the first row, outside of the default tool PC, will no longer be available below as a selection. When you run out of games to select from, it doesn't even show the drop down menu. Say for example, I go from the default PC to my first Fire Red and then to my second. On the second and third rows, either one of those games will be removed as an option.

Edited by HaxAras

I found a strange glitch with the new rows feature you added. It's kinda funny to me for some reason as well. Anything you select for the first row, outside of the default tool PC, will no longer be available below as a selection. When you run out of games to select from, it doesn't even show the drop down menu. Say for example, I go from the default PC to my first Fire Red and then to my second. On the second and third rows, either one of those games will be removed as an option.

So I can't tell if you mean this is a logic bug. Or that you don't like the fact that a Row/Non-Your-PC-Game cannot be selected more than once? If so I can certainly change it.

trigger_death said:
So I can't tell if you mean this is a logic bug. Or that you don't like the fact that a Row/Non-Your-PC-Game cannot be selected more than once? If so I can certainly change it.

Maybe this will explain better. Basically, anything selected as an option for the main PC, is removed as an option below.

LN3jgpr.png

HMTtJGq.png

c1mZ96E.png

5dweZKE.png

Edited by HaxAras

trigger_death said:
That was actually intended functionality other than the empty combo box. You can disable this in the Pokebox Rows menu item in the settings menu.

How do you do that? All I see are options for how many rows you can choose from.

Edited by HaxAras

Downloaded the new hotfix and got this error on startup.

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: unable to open database file

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, String vfsName, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()

at PokemonManager.PokeManager.Initialize(PokeManagerWindow managerWindow)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow..ctor()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)

at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)

at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)

at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)

at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)

at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()

at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Edited by HaxAras

Sort of a bug - When a row is created as a normal row (that is, a non-living dex Mode row), and later it is changed to living dex mode in the settings, it does not get those transparent silhouettes of pokemon. The row still behaves like a normal row. But if I create a living dex mode row and change it to a normal one, finally making it a living dex mode row again, it gets back those silhouettes.

Edit - The number of pokemon owned that is shown at the top seems to count just the pokemon in the row 1. Any pokemon added to the subsequent rows of the PC does not increase the number of pokemon owned.

Sort of a bug - When a row is created as a normal row (that is, a non-living dex Mode row), and later it is changed to living dex mode in the settings, it does not get those transparent silhouettes of pokemon. The row still behaves like a normal row. But if I create a living dex mode row and change it to a normal one, finally making it a living dex mode row again, it gets back those silhouettes.

Edit - The number of pokemon owned that is shown at the top seems to count just the pokemon in the row 1. Any pokemon added to the subsequent rows of the PC does not increase the number of pokemon owned.

Founds like it doesn't refresh the settings for the row.

Each row Should be counted separately depending on which one your viewing at the top. I can make a total count as well.

New error I received.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Parameter name: index

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.GetItemAt(Int32 index)

at PokemonManager.Windows.ComboBoxGameSaves.SetGameSaveVisible(Int32 gameIndex, Boolean visible)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.OnGameSwitch(PokemonBoxViewer caller)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.Reload()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.Reload()

at PokemonManager.PokeManager.ReloadEverything()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherTimer.FireTick(Object unused)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I was editing my Pokemon using A-save. Fixing some messed up nicknames, correcting some fake-shinnies, etc. Saved the program and when the "Changes were detected, would you like to save" option popped up. I saved Triggers PC and got that error.

Edited by HaxAras

New error I received.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Parameter name: index

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.GetItemAt(Int32 index)

at PokemonManager.Windows.ComboBoxGameSaves.SetGameSaveVisible(Int32 gameIndex, Boolean visible)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.OnGameSwitch(PokemonBoxViewer caller)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.Reload()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.Reload()

at PokemonManager.PokeManager.ReloadEverything()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherTimer.FireTick(Object unused)

I was editing my Pokemon using A-save. Fixing some messed up nicknames, correcting some fake-shinnies, etc. Saved the program and when the "Changes were detected, would you like to save" option popped up. I saved Triggers PC and got that error.

I should have fixed it for the next version. I can't seem to reproduce the bug but I know why it crashed.

trigger_death said:
I should have fixed it for the next version. I can't seem to reproduce the bug but I know why it crashed.

Awesome. I've tended to close the program while playing games and closing games when I open it. Every time I save in VBA. I also close it a lot when I'm changing games in the various rows since they'll be removed as n option when I select them for the top row. Triggers PC pops up with the "Would you like to save" option. I think several times when I hit enter and was holding a certain direction key on the keyboard, VBA would think that the direction I was holding when I hit enter was still being pressed.

Edited by HaxAras

Awesome. I've tended to close the program while playing games and closing games when I open it. Every time I save in VBA. I also close it a lot when I'm changing games in the various rows since they'll be removed as n option when I select them for the top row. Triggers PC pops up with the "Would you like to save" option. I think several times when I hit enter and was holding a certain direction key on the keyboard, VBA would think that the direction I was holding when I hit enter was still being pressed.

Also note it's would you like to reload the saves not would you like to save. Just making sure you're not mixing them up when using the tool as well.

Edit: Also yeah I'm the same way. When I do finally get around to releasing a Game Safety Guide for Trigger's PC one of the things I was planning on recommending was never have a game and Trigger's PC open at the same time.

New version is up with the fix. I think you'll also like my new feature called Summary Mode. When holding left shift or toggling it with T, mousing over a Pokemon in the box will automatically show it on the Pokemon viewer.

trigger_death said:
Also note it's would you like to reload the saves not would you like to save. Just making sure you're not mixing them up when using the tool as well.

Edit: Also yeah I'm the same way. When I do finally get around to releasing a Game Safety Guide for Trigger's PC one of the things I was planning on recommending was never have a game and Trigger's PC open at the same time.

I've always been a bigger picture person, I usually ignore the details. I just kinda read too fast sometimes and just fill in the blanks.

I thought I encountered a possible glitch with the program but A-save notices it too. I bred a ton of eggs in my Emerald save for my living Pokedex and hatched them in Fire Red for the 100% and the game location is Emerald.

Edited by HaxAras

I've always been a bigger picture person, I usually ignore the details. I just kinda read too fast sometimes and just fill in the blanks.

I thought I encountered a possible glitch with the program but A-save notices it too. I bred a ton of eggs in my Emerald save for my living Pokedex and hatched them in Fire Red for the 100% and the game location is Emerald.

Interesting. I never noticed that.

trigger_death said:
Interesting. I never noticed that.

ZJwNMQt.png

I've been hatching them on Cycling road in Fire Red. I'm not sure if it has the same location data as Rt.17 in Emerald or is just Rt.17 in Fire Red.

Edited by HaxAras

trigger_death said:
There is no Route 17 in Emerald. Hoenn routes start at 100. And yes Route 17 is Cycling Road.

You think with the 500 to 1,000 + hours I've put into Emerald alone, I'd know that by now. I meant route 117 as it's where most of my eggs are hatched in Emerald. I only seen the 17 in Fire Red and Triggers PC. I wonder what their location data would be if I migrated them.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be cool to use Triggers PC to trade Pokemon?

Something that's been on my mind a LOT lately. I've been working on a Fire Red 100% project and re-making a living dex. So I've been fighting the Elite 4 many times (Over 50 currently) and using Triggers PC to switch the 6th Pokemon out of my party to the PC and put a new one in so I don't waste valuable exp. When I take items from my Pokemon, in this case, the EXP. share. It gets send to 'HaxAras' PC. Obviously, this isn't a big deal. I just select a few different options and re-equip it. But if you're trying to keep certain items in your game and not on the PC, it might make removing items from Pokemon annoying in some cases.

Moving items from one Pokemon to the next would be pretty neat as well. Kinda like how you can in the games PC but across all saves/rows.

Edited by HaxAras

You think with the 500 to 1,000 + hours I've put into Emerald alone, I'd know that by now. I meant route 117 as it's where most of my eggs are hatched in Emerald. I only seen the 17 in Fire Red and Triggers PC. I wonder what their location data would be if I migrated them.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be cool to use Triggers PC to trade Pokemon?

Something that's been on my mind a LOT lately. I've been working on a Fire Red 100% project and re-making a living dex. So I've been fighting the Elite 4 many times (Over 50 currently) and using Triggers PC to switch the 6th Pokemon out of my party to the PC and put a new one in so I don't waste valuable exp. When I take items from my Pokemon, in this case, the EXP. share. It gets send to 'HaxAras' PC. Obviously, this isn't a big deal. I just select a few different options and re-equip it. But if you're trying to keep certain items in your game and not on the PC, it might make removing items from Pokemon annoying in some cases.

Moving items from one Pokemon to the next would be pretty neat as well. Kinda like how you can in the games PC but across all saves/rows.

That didn't even occur to me. I'll make it send to the current game's innovatory by default. And I may implement moving items. But usually I'd consider that feature not used enough to implement right away.

Hi !

I didn't post recently because of being busy with my job, but i'm still following this every hour (well something like this haha) and I try every update haha !

Now that I've continued my Colosseum, do you want my save for the time thing ? The amount of time played between Trigger's PC and the real time is really different (so the thing you're looking for)

If you need support o/ !