[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

2DxPuEK.png

It seems like which Pokemon Wurmple will evolve into is currently being mis-read by the tool.

I gotta say though. That's a really awesome feature to have. Thanks for including it.

Edited by HaxAras

Right click on the name of the PC box and highlighting everything. Right click in the box and click send to and then selecting a game.

That would be a really good feature. Similar to that, it would be useful if when we right-click on the box name, we get an option to 'select all and move' the pokemon. It would be useful in moving large number of pokemon while arranging.

Also in which file are the pokemon boxes stored? I want to take backup of my pokemon from time-to-time just in case.

Your progress is awesome!

That would be a really good feature. Similar to that, it would be useful if when we right-click on the box name, we get an option to 'select all and move' the pokemon. It would be useful in moving large number of pokemon while arranging.

Also in which file are the pokemon boxes stored? I want to take backup of my pokemon from time-to-time just in case.

Your progress is awesome!

Gen/Pokemon.boxes stores all your Pokemon. When the next version comes all of Your PC will be stored in YourPC.trigspc

wow awesome to hear that ! It was something i was hoping for !

Now i'm back with a little issue. I've started Colosseum from the start, i wanted to import a team from Fire Red (so yep started with my OWN saves) after a few hours of game... And surprise, the pokemon are not present in the Colosseum game. They're in the save but nothing in the game itself... Any idea ?

I've checked it out and this is in fact a problem with everyone. (Surprisingly I've never tried moving pokemon to Colosseum, only from. I'll see what's going on and if I'm not creating valid Pokemon.

Edit: Turns out I'm not creating valid Colosseum Pokemon. I'll have to look into this and see if xD is affected too. Also you really should keep backups of your saves when using this program. It's still in beta for a reason. To advertise that not all bugs are minor enough for safe for carefree use. :(

Well to be honnest, i've a backup. Doesn't work (fail with writing on memory card) okay it's a savestate, it's my fault, but i thought i'd be enough haha. But if it's fixed soon (i hope so) it's not a problem, i'm doing a run of FR / R / S / E for Trigger's PC so it's okay o/

Well to be honnest, i've a backup. Doesn't work (fail with writing on memory card) okay it's a savestate, it's my fault, but i thought i'd be enough haha. But if it's fixed soon (i hope so) it's not a problem, i'm doing a run of FR / R / S / E for Trigger's PC so it's okay o/

It's fixed soon. Apparently I wasn't writing the game region of the Pokemon to the Colosseum Pokemon format. Now the game recognizes them. Just trade any affected Pokemon back and forth between a game to fix it once I release the new version. I'll most likely have to fix this for xD too. The new version should be out by the end of today (maybe earlier) or some time tomorrow.

Edited by trigger_death

Something else that I would personally find useful (For living Pokedexes) would a grid that you could toggle on and off. I found this living Pokedex website that has th (Screenshot will give you a better idea, this is hard to explain.)

That can be supported by using the new Custom Wallpapers Feature. You can create wallpapers with transparent markings of each Pokemon that should be there. I can try whipping some up for you programmatically in my free time.

Edit: I have a better way now:

AxYtEt9.png

H4YxGsK.png

Edited by trigger_death
  • Like 1

Absolutly perfect, I can't wait for this version this + xD / Colosseum fix... OMG <3

Edit : found a little bug. I'm doing a run on Emerald, and wanted Shedinja. Because of the special way of getting it, i wanted to try with Trigger's PC. And it doesn't work (only getting Ninjask, and a ball free ofc)

Edit : found a more important bug. I've moved the Nincada from my Fire Red to my Emerald directly (team to team) I save. The Nincada is not on the Fire Red anymore. I reload Trigger's PC, the Nincada is present in the Fire Red AND the Emerald. And just tried with 3 boxes (so pc to pc) same thing

Absolutly perfect, I can't wait for this version this + xD / Colosseum fix... OMG <3

Edit : found a little bug. I'm doing a run on Emerald, and wanted Shedinja. Because of the special way of getting it, i wanted to try with Trigger's PC. And it doesn't work (only getting Ninjask, and a ball free ofc)

Edit : found a more important bug. I've moved the Nincada from my Fire Red to my Emerald directly (team to team) I save. The Nincada is not on the Fire Red anymore. I reload Trigger's PC, the Nincada is present in the Fire Red AND the Emerald. And just tried with 3 boxes (so pc to pc) same thing

Good catches on both of those. These are both fixed in the version I'm uploading now.

Awesome !

The rows etc are just a perfection !

but now i've a problem with colosseum... And i can understand how it can be possible and moreover it'll be hard to explain. I wanted to move my espeon / umbreon but there's something weird. On my game, i moved a pokemon in a other slot of the box (just to check if everything is okay) i save my game, i restart it, the pokemon is at the good place.

I open Trigger's pc, nothing. Like before. I've no idea how to fix that

THanks T_T

Edit : I'm having many bug (for exemple can't rename a row and got "EditRowWindow" as a name that i can't change) maybe it's because i kept the Gen III folder from previous version ? The fact is i don't want to lost special items in my collection... What can I do ? Nop put the "Gen 3" folder away, many bugs, no idea what can be from... I've some random crash when i want to reload saves etc

edit 2 : log when i want to reload and Trigger's pc crash :

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: L'argument spécifié n'était pas dans les limites de la plage des valeurs valides.

Nom du paramètre*: index

à System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.GetItemAt(Int32 index)

à PokemonManager.Windows.ComboBoxGameSaves.SetGameSaveVisible(Int32 gameIndex, Boolean visible)

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.OnGameSwitch(PokemonBoxViewer caller)

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.ReloadRowComboBoxes()

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.Reload()

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.ReloadGames()

à PokemonManager.PokeManager.ReloadEverything()

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.OnReloadSavesClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)

à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Awesome !

The rows etc are just a perfection !

but now i've a problem with colosseum... And i can understand how it can be possible and moreover it'll be hard to explain. I wanted to move my espeon / umbreon but there's something weird. On my game, i moved a pokemon in a other slot of the box (just to check if everything is okay) i save my game, i restart it, the pokemon is at the good place.

I open Trigger's pc, nothing. Like before. I've no idea how to fix that

THanks T_T

Edit : I'm having many bug (for exemple can't rename a row and got "EditRowWindow" as a name that i can't change) maybe it's because i kept the Gen III folder from previous version ? The fact is i don't want to lost special items in my collection... What can I do ? Nop put the "Gen 3" folder away, many bugs, no idea what can be from... I've some random crash when i want to reload saves etc

edit 2 : log when i want to reload and Trigger's pc crash :

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: L'argument spécifié n'était pas dans les limites de la plage des valeurs valides.

Nom du paramètre*: index

à System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.GetItemAt(Int32 index)

à PokemonManager.Windows.ComboBoxGameSaves.SetGameSaveVisible(Int32 gameIndex, Boolean visible)

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.OnGameSwitch(PokemonBoxViewer caller)

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.ReloadRowComboBoxes()

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.Reload()

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.ReloadGames()

à PokemonManager.PokeManager.ReloadEverything()

à PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.OnReloadSavesClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)

à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Yeah I just started using Trigger's PC for Personal use and am finding quite a few bugs. I'd recommend switching to the previous version. I'm gonna pull this version for now.

Forget that, stupid stupid mistake i made...

SORRY.

Edit : My Umbreon / Espeon are back on Colosseum. Even if there's a few bugs, the last version works fine !

Sorry about making stupids (and saying) stupids things about my save not loading

Forget that, stupid stupid mistake i made...

SORRY.

Edit : My Umbreon / Espeon are back on Colosseum. Even if there's a few bugs, the last version works fine !

Sorry about making stupids (and saying) stupids things about my save not loading

I'm glad the Colosseum issue is resolved. But this version was still a little rushed. The next update's gonna be mostly refactored code that runs better.

What about perhaps releasing with the Pokemon Cries? I know audio seems to be much easier to claim a takedown with.

Edit: Or technically it doesn't even need those to compile so they don't need to be in the repository. I guess I'm more wondering if it's safe to release downloads of the program containing the cry files already.

If I were you, I'd put the source code on GitHub without the cries (ensuring of course that your code doesn't break without them) and host a zipped file somewhere else.

trigger_death said:
Yup. You can disable the extra rows. And the Living Dex is only for Your PC box rows with Living Dex Mode enabled.

Are you saying Living Dex mode is only enabled for Triggers PC or can you turn it on for Triggers PC &/or the games?

Either way. I gotta say. I really, really appreciate how dedicated you are to your project. Fixing bugs incredibly fast and listening to and implementing suggestions. Both the rows and living dex mode will be unimaginably helpful to me. It's basically going to be a more convenient way of doing what I already do on Pokemon Box.

I'll continue to keep my eyes out for bugs and mess around more with the Silcoon/Cascoon thing, if you haven't fixed that already. (I wouldn't be surprised if you had.)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PokemonManager.PokemonStructures.PokemonDatabase.GetEvolutionOnLevelUp(IPokemon pokemon)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonViewer.LoadPokemon(IPokemon pokemon)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnBoxSlotClicked(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.OnBoxSlotClicked(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Edited by HaxAras

Are you saying Living Dex mode is only enabled for Triggers PC or can you turn it on for Triggers PC &/or the games?

Either way. I gotta say. I really, really appreciate how dedicated you are to your project. Fixing bugs incredibly fast and listening to and implementing suggestions. Both the rows and living dex mode will be unimaginably helpful to me. It's basically going to be a more convenient way of doing what I already do on Pokemon Box.

I'll continue to keep my eyes out for bugs and mess around more with the Silcoon/Cascoon thing, if you haven't fixed that already. (I wouldn't be surprised if you had.)

Woops forgot about that one. And I'll add a setting for games to activate living dex mode on them. If you haven't figured it out yet, Living Dex mode works by reading the names of the Boxes and determining what goes in them.

Formatting:

Unown: Named Unown with any casing.

Numeric: Start#-End#, the program can read the extra zeroes in front just fine. '-' Must be used to separate the end number from the start number. If there is no end number then no shadows will not show. The end number is important if you want each generation of Pokemon to start in their own box.

trigger_death said:
Woops forgot about that one. And I'll add a setting for games to activate living dex mode on them. If you haven't figured it out yet, Living Dex mode works by reading the names of the Boxes and determining what goes in them.

Formatting:

Unown: Named Unown with any casing.

Numeric: Start#-End#, the program can read the extra zeroes in front just fine. '-' Must be used to separate the end number from the start number. If there is no end number then no shadows will not show. The end number is important if you want each generation of Pokemon to start in their own box.

Do you think there will ever be an auto-fill button for numbers?

With that error I just posted above. I downloaded an Emerald save from another thread and as I was looking through it, I clicked on a Kakuna and that error closed the program. It happened several times as well.

Edited by HaxAras

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PokemonManager.PokemonStructures.PokemonDatabase.GetEvolutionOnLevelUp(IPokemon pokemon)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonViewer.LoadPokemon(IPokemon pokemon)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Can you specify what you were doing exactly when you got the error? It should be obvious but there's more too it. What game were you clicking in. Was it a different row. Did you click on an empty spot? Was there a Pokemon being moved?

Also when you leave a spoiler with the exception leave a little message saying you got an error and describe what you were doing beforehand. I sometimes don't notice a spoiler when you don't reference it.

Edit: Could I have the save then?

As for the autofill not for awhile. That's down the priority list and up the difficulty list at the moment unfortunately.

trigger_death said:
Can you specify what you were doing exactly when you got the error? It should be obvious but there's more too it. What game were you clicking in. Was it a different row. Did you click on an empty spot? Was there a Pokemon being moved?

Also when you leave a spoiler with the exception leave a little message saying you got an error and describe what you were doing beforehand. I sometimes don't notice a spoiler when you don't reference it.

Edit: Could I have the save then?

As for the autofill not for awhile. That's down the priority list and up the difficulty list at the moment unfortunately.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46883-GEN-3-Mystery-Gift-Research&p=216090&viewfull=1#post216090

That post. The save number one. The second box has a Kakuna in it and every time I'd click on it, the program would close.

Edited by HaxAras

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46883-GEN-3-Mystery-Gift-Research&p=216090&viewfull=1#post216090

That post. The save number one. The second box has a Kakuna in it and every time I'd click on it, the program would close.

New hotfix is up. Wurmple is fixed. Kakuna had incorrect evolution data and was fixed. Living dex shadows were made more visible, and Living Dex support for all games except Colosseum and xD.

trigger_death said:
New hotfix is up. Wurmple is fixed. Kakuna had incorrect evolution data and was fixed. Living dex shadows were made more visible, and Living Dex support for all games except Colosseum and xD.

It's probably obvious but I can't figure out how to turn on the living dex mode. But honestly, the rows are such a big help, I don't even need it.

YUv1zjp.png

Edited by HaxAras