RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20231218]

• 3 weeks later...

Updated.

Won't be any further updates for a bit as the rest will take quite a bit of farming.

Missing:

• 809 - Melmetal

Missing (Pokemon Go):

• Raichu-Alola
  • Sandshrew-Alola
  • Sandslash-Alola
  • Vulpix-Alola
  • Ninetales-Alola
  • Diglett-Alola
  • Dugtrio-Alola
  • Meowth-Alola
  • Persian-Alola
  • Machamp
  • Golem-Alola
  • Grimer-Alola
  • Muk-Alola
  • Exeggutor-Alola
  • Marowak-Alola
  • Hitmonlee
  • Ditto
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
  • Melmetal
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

Quick question: I tried to import some of the GMax mons from their .pk8 files into pkhex, and it is giving all kinds of errors. One is about unsupported file type/size, another is "binary not compatible with save file. Current SAV generation: 8".

Any idea why?

Love your work!

Just now, soysauce said:

Quick question: I tried to import some of the GMax mons from their .pk8 files into pkhex, and it is giving all kinds of errors. One is about unsupported file type/size, another is "binary not compatible with save file. Current SAV generation: 8".

Any idea why?

Love your work!

Are you on the latest PKHeX Build (191115e)?

9 minutes ago, ReignOfComputer said:

Someone mentioned this to me on GitHub a few days ago but I couldn't reproduce the issue, which file are you trying?

The shiny shellder works.

The GMax Charizard & corviknight gives the unsupported file type/size error

The GMax drednaw gives the "binary not compatible with save file. Current SAV generation: 8" error

EDIT: The sellder file is 1 KB. The drednaw file is 65 KB. THe Charizard and corviknight files are 68 KB. Issue with this?

EDIT 2: NVM, figured out why. I wasn't downloading the files initially, I was doing "save the link as" in the folder, which I shouldn't do at all.

Sorry for the trouble, again thanks for this collection!

Edited by soysauce
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi there just wondering if I did something wrong I imported the SWSH folder non-shiny to pkhex when I look at them in game though I've noticed a few saying they're at level 0?

• 2 months later...
On 3/2/2020 at 7:10 AM, MDF said:

Hi there just wondering if I did something wrong I imported the SWSH folder non-shiny to pkhex when I look at them in game though I've noticed a few saying they're at level 0?

This took forever, my bad. But I've finally fixed it, new release posted.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • ReignOfComputer changed the title to RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20201114]
On 11/14/2020 at 2:07 PM, ReignOfComputer said:

Well that took way longer than expected. Been a busy month. File updated, now in .7z!

Can we *please* get this part updated on the first page as well as the GitHub?:

"Update: We continue into 2019 and beyond!" Makes it look old and outdated upon first glance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • ReignOfComputer changed the title to RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20211120]
1 hour ago, foohyfooh said:

I see you added save data for BDSP but not for Let's Go and SwSh. What metric do you use to decide if to upload the save or not?

Great question. For LGPE and SWSH, the save files I have on hand have visited the Internet and therefore might have identifiable elements in them (which can be removed, I'm just lazy to look at this). Will probably see what I can do about them when I can.

For BDSP, everything was done offline.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...