RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20231218]

Directory structure has drastically changed, those looking to download should grab off GitHub instead of here until I find some time to do an update.

Hey RoC thanks for letting contribute to the cause, I wanted to do something similar to this, I'm currently starting Gen4, so if i find anything interesting ill send it to you on git as usual

Sounds great. Thanks for the contributions and suggestions thus far, pull request when needed!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/25/2016 at 11:04 PM, aleksandar426 said:

[ATTACH]13357[/ATTACH]

Edit: @ReignOfComputer completely forgot i could just do this

I downloaded this last year and still had it on my computer in my gen 4 files to sort. I'm 99% sure this is the original file since it's full of Korean Pokemon and the way I named it. I'm re-uploading it for anybody who may still want them. 

8 DS Events for ReignOfComputer.7z

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

Some of Japanese Gen.III Events in Gen IV have "?" In the OT, please check it out!

and the most of them are doubles, but only PalParked in 2009/10

Urk, can you link me to the exact file? Thanks.

Haven't sorted out all the events, waiting on @Sabresite to provide new legality checks for them :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

:oO.o I Open the folder, select all pokemon at once and put it in the Box. (Using PokeGen)

PokeGen is a bit outdated, if you don't need an specific feature of it for the gen 4 games(like pokedex editing), you sould use PkHex

• Like 1

PokéGen corrupts the OT completely, so if this is your save file after having added the Pokémon via PokéGen this is normal behavior (as normal as normal can be, at least.)

Probably the most important update for this collection - I've just finished revising the Gen 3 Event Collection! There are now folders for every event, well named and hopefully well organized. Finally found some time (2 days) to go through my old files and archives, weed out duplicates and hacks and populate this.

CCing @Sabresite, if there are more hacks to be found D:

Event Filenames

One major change is how the events are labelled. In days of yore, event traders used to label their Pokemon something like:

12470 Floatzel [RoC] (Jolly) Mar. 22, 2009 (Takes plenty of siestas) [HP 374]

Which I've now changed to:

12470 Floatzel [RoC] (Jolly) Mar. 22, 2009 [31-30-30-31-31-30] <- Show IVs

12470 Floatzel [RoC] (Jolly) Mar. 22, 2009 {F} <- Flawless IVs

12470 Floatzel [RoC] (Jolly) Mar. 22, 2009 {F} {S} <- Flawless IVs AND Shiny

IVs should be a far better unique indicator instead of characteristics. Wonder why that was used in the past. If the IVs are flawless, it'll just show as {F}. If the Pokemon is Shiny, {S} is added.

Folders

Folders are now named as such:

Wobbuffet - サンデ- - Sunday - 50701 - JPN - RSEFRLG - Jul. 17, 2005

Hopefully that provides good information about the events in those folders.

See the changes at: https://github.com/ReignOfComputer/RoCs-PC/tree/master/13 - Gen IV - Gen III Pal Park/08 - Gen III - Events

Download the latest release at: 

Probably won't be another update for a bit while I deal with some life challenges.

Am not looking forward to Gen 4...

• Like 4

RoC, I'll go through them as soon as I get time and give you replacements if needed.  There are many (not all) from HaxAras that are legal/legit as well if needed.
Also while I gave away my shiny legit faraway island mew, I am sure I can find a legal one somewhere.

• Like 2