RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20231218]

9 hours ago, ReignOfComputer said:

Probably the most important update for this collection - I've just finished revising the Gen 3 Event Collection! There are now folders for every event, well named and hopefully well organized.

Very nice collection i must say.

Do you by chance still have the GEN 3 event Pokemon still in GEN 3?

I've been woking on getting as many as possible still in GEN 3, most of the 10 ANIV (00010 and 06808) out there seem to no longer exist in GEN 3 and have long since been Pal Parked.

3 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

InsaneNutter, speaking of Gen 3, are you still keeping your gen 3 sav file collection updated? There are several hacks which should be removed if you are interested.

Which ones were hacks? I've been reading the messages in my email and keeping an eye on things. I never get emails from Digiex though. I was mostly the one updating the list but took a break from Pokemon to return to achievement hunting as I do. 

@HaxAras, I PM'd you a list of the ones I was definitive.  I did not bother checking the aura mews, 10 annivs, wishmakers, and ageto since those are easy to get.  I also didn't check PCNY because I have no idea if there is a PID/IV relationship.  The PCNY trash bytes look legit though, so that is good.

@Sabresite Yes between myself and @HaxAras it's been kept updated. I'm off work today so if you can let me know i'd be happy to update the save. I need to update the main thread to reflect how the save currently is anyway, so would be handy to do it all at the same time.

Edit - I noticed you had posted in the thread just after seeing your post here, thank you for that!

Edited by InsaneNutter

On 3/15/2017 at 8:38 AM, Sabresite said:

RoC, I'll go through them as soon as I get time and give you replacements if needed.  There are many (not all) from HaxAras that are legal/legit as well if needed.
Also while I gave away my shiny legit faraway island mew, I am sure I can find a legal one somewhere.

Remember my last thread from February about the shiny 6iv flawless timid faraway island mew RNG project with save states for vba-m-rr, that suloku made. Attached to that thread is a PKM of suloku's mew that he RNG'd for me. The save files also have it. Just check my profile. In addition, RoC, please allow me to contribute its mew. Suloku RNG'd the mew the same way Eppie did using an emulated JP Emerald with the wonder card that he was donated that had the old sea map. I would like you to grab the 3gpkm file off that thread called "EventMew.3gpkm", and the uncompressed ".sav" that is attached. They all have the same mew. Mew was RNG'd personally by suloku, who can vouch for it. The zip file he sent me is attached as well to my post. The attachments are on the last posts with attachments under my username. He used no cheats to obtain it. It is just as legit as Eppie or HaxAras's legends. It is shiny, flawless, valid in PID and nature, and valid with ot gender, name, and TID. It also has a very special valid SID. Use this mew to fill the gap in your collections and pokedex. Please avoid flooding altwfc with it. Even smogon would like it's legitimacy. Suloku can verify that it is as legitimate as Eppie's mew was, which was legit.

Emejap_stgiga_legituntouchedshinyflawlessrngfarawayislandpokepakkumew.sav

EventMew.3gpkm

Edited by St. GIGA
Inserting Save file and 3gpkm file for Sabresite and RoC's collection
  • Like 1

Somebody named Tobyheiam THINKS that my legit mew is hacked, due to the false excuse that faraway island mew cannot have the OT of PokePakku, when in fact faraway Island mew can have any Japanese-compatible OT names, including PokePakku mew's OT. More details are in the issue #5 on github for RoC's PC. If he, Toby makes an account, give him an infraction for trying to discredit suloku's hard work.

1 hour ago, St. GIGA said:

Somebody named Tobyheiam THINKS that my legit mew is hacked, due to the false excuse that faraway island mew cannot have the OT of PokePakku, when in fact faraway Island mew can have any Japanese-compatible OT names, including PokePakku mew's OT. More details are in the issue #5 on github for RoC's PC. If he, Toby makes an account, give him an infraction for trying to discredit suloku's hard work.

What about the TID?

When the OT and TID both matches another event,
it will give people reason to believe that it as at least by part, by someone's design.

Did you explain that it's RNG'd?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

What about the TID?

When the OT and TID both matches another event,
it will give people reason to be that it as at least by part, by someone's design.

Did you explain that it's RNG'd?

Yes, but 2 hours after he posted. I also explained the secret id being the watermark indicating its RNG'd faraway island status, and disclaiming it from a real PokePakku Mew. Toby never saw the 3gpkm's met location of faraway island, which is what I guessed from his posts. He thought it was fake, but I explained that it is possible to happen for the OT, OTG, and TID to match the event, while also being shiny flawless. I also told him this mew can only exist once with no cloning. I also told him that I RNG manipulated that way on purpose to make a double event mew that is a one of a kind Pokemon. The TID can match via RNG or soft resetting, and the secret id is 31337 for pure irony only.

Edited by St. GIGA
Clarity.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • jasenyoface changed the title to RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20171109]
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I only have like 3 Pokemon left to catch to complete... Everything. This has taken months D:

SOS Encounters are the worst bullshit on top of all the other bullshit that is Gen 7. Volcarona is just impossible. I've spent the past 12 hours trying to get it, but the Larvesta only call for help 1 in 5 turns or so, and out of those times it's 90% of "It's help didn't appear". I've even encountered a Shiny Larvesta faster than I could find Volcarona (and I don't even have a Shiny Charm). Also Larvesta has Flame Body as an ability and Take Down. /rant

Will probably try for a few more turns then rage quit and evolve Larvesta.