RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20231218]

On 25/11/2022 at 5:48, ReignOfComputer said:

¡Actualizado y completado!

Tenga en cuenta los guardados allí: estos nunca se han conectado, ni nunca me conectaré en estos. Sin embargo, se le recomienda no conectarse en línea con estos, ya que no sé qué telemetría adicional podría existir si varias personas usan el mismo guardado para conectarse, lo que puede resultar en una prohibición de la consola.

I wanted to ask you if they are legitimate and if I could use them in tournaments, official online battles, etc. of Pokémon Scarlet.

• 1 month later...
  • ReignOfComputer changed the title to RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20230605]
  • 1 month later...
  • ReignOfComputer changed the title to RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20230916]
  • 2 months later...
  • ReignOfComputer changed the title to RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20231218]
4 minutes ago, Muzzy said:

If I were to change say the OT or the ball the pokemon was caught in or their IVs would that flag them up as illegal?

It depends on the Pokemon, different encounters have different aspects that form up their legality. For example, raids generally have IV correlation to various data and cannot therefore be easily changed.

You might want to rely on the PKHeX Encounter Database instead ;)