RoC's PC - Collection through the Ages [U: 20231218]

Going through the list of files to sort it looks like I lost a lot of 4th Gen events, no idea where the files went. Oh well.

Also found the Pokémon Secure website (no harm in talking about it, inactive for 2+ years), unfortunately my access to their file sections got revoked lol. Anyone still remember them though? #throwbackthursday :P

You don't seem that broken up. Isn't that a huge loss?

yes i do......

assholes took my goruchans spread them all around and banned after i was the one who drove 2 hours to san diego to get weavile and the goruchans for them.

by the way i still have all my gen 4 event files that were legit checked by my old trading partner DannyBo1 (not sure if you know that name) if you want them. i think i have around like 3000 though, used to do some wonder card farming.

What is a goruchan?

@ReignOfComputer it's all good. I attached it so everyone else can enjoy. I have a feeling you may not want to add all of them especially with 300 just from korea hahaha.

Well, I gotta say. I appreciate it more than you know. As an event hoarder and Pokemon collector. I collect foreign Pokemon and I find Korean and Italian to be the hardest to get my grubby hands on. Cloned or not.

What is a goruchan?

When I went to WOLRDS09 i saw Gorugo of pokemon sunday (guy wih the hitler/chaplin mustache) going around and trading people from different countries. I managed to get 2 of the pokemon he traded while i was in line for autographs. they arent real events like the others in the collection but at the time they were valued equal if not more than the fan club gts. I'm not sure how many he gave out but I know on that day he gave out at least 5 because he was only looking for people from specific countries. like how the piplup was from a kid who traveled from france and the magnezone was given to a kid from spain.

though if you plan on looking for more just give up searching already haha. he didn't seem like he wanted to trade anyone who was over 13 haha

Heh, Secure. I was banned from there when my account was new with 0 posts purely on the basis that I had an account over here at ProjectPokemon.

Well at least most Gen. IV events aren't too hard to come by since we have like 98% of Wondercards.

When I went to WOLRDS09 i saw Gorugo of pokemon sunday (guy wih the hitler/chaplin mustache) going around and trading people from different countries. I managed to get 2 of the pokemon he traded while i was in line for autographs. they arent real events like the others in the collection but at the time they were valued equal if not more than the fan club gts. I'm not sure how many he gave out but I know on that day he gave out at least 5 because he was only looking for people from specific countries. like how the piplup was from a kid who traveled from france and the magnezone was given to a kid from spain.

though if you plan on looking for more just give up searching already haha. he didn't seem like he wanted to trade anyone who was over 13 haha

I've been working on personal-replica Pokemon of all the events I can't download.

If I can find files of them, I'll download them but otherwise I'll make my own. (Assuming there's any info on them.) I'll be doing the same for the GTS events. Of course they'll never be real. But most of the events I've downloaded from this site are cloned thousands of times. I just like having the awesome trophy collection regardless.

If I can find files of them, I'll download them but otherwise I'll make my own.

Please, for the love of arceus, if you do this do not spread them around. so far in 8 years i haven't seen any other floating around and i'm pretty sure if there is it would be faked. Only 2/5 of the kids were willing to trade the goruchans and even then it took a lot of convincing and a lot of time finding translators to convince the kids.

Please, for the love of arceus, if you do this do not spread them around. so far in 8 years i haven't seen any other floating around and i'm pretty sure if there is it would be faked. Only 2/5 of the kids were willing to trade the goruchans and even then it took a lot of convincing and a lot of time finding translators to convince the kids.

Oh, believe me! I have no intention of sharing. I have a Teeter Dance Pichu but I have no way of confirming if it's legit or not. Even if I upload it with a warning, somebody with malicious intent could download it and ignore the warning and use it as trade fodder. Other people could also download it and pass it around without the warning as well. If the Pichu is real, it's too rare to release but I can never know so it will just stay in my personal collection. Earlier I saw a thread where somebody tried to contribute a Wish Chansey and somebody else came along and said that it was a fake and that they'd received it in the past as well.

Don't get me wrong. I'll settle for replica's when and where I can't get the real stuff but I'm just as much of a legit Pokemon collector as everybody else.

As a quick note, I've started Pokémon Black now, and it's reminded me why I lost interest in Pokémon from 2010-2013. Worst animation, music, rivals and overall feel IMO. Sinnoh to me still has the most class :P

Hey i am currently playing pokemon x and in process to collect all pokemon in a legit fashion. I catch all wild pokemon, breed for all baby pokemon, evolve all evolutions and trade to get the proper evolution. So if u want u can skip x and i will provide u with it. I m currently on my second badge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey i am currently playing pokemon x and in process to collect all pokemon in a legit fashion. I catch all wild pokemon, breed for all baby pokemon, evolve all evolutions and trade to get the proper evolution. So if u want u can skip x and i will provide u with it. I m currently on my second badge.

Eep, I'm doing the exact same thing now haha. On my 7th badge. You can see the Pokemon I have so far in the latest update, haven't had time to play since lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh great, u r far ahead of me.

Not a competition though, haha. At the end of the day my goal is to have a "living PokeDex" with RoC as the OT. Most important thing is we have fun doing this :P

Not a competition though, haha. At the end of the day my goal is to have a "living PokeDex" with RoC as the OT. Most important thing is we have fun doing this

So true. I was hoping to help you out with the process.. this way you could complete your entire collection earlier. But oh well.. at least we r having fun doing this :)

Not a competition though, haha. At the end of the day my goal is to have a "living PokeDex" with RoC as the OT. Most important thing is we have fun doing this :P

I've got 5 living dexes and not a single one has me as the OT. (I have Yellow on the 3DS but it's only the 130 available Pokemon) It really is something to be proud of though. So worth the extra effort.

[ATTACH]13357[/ATTACH]

Edit: @ReignOfComputer completely forgot i could just do this

Awesome collection.. though i have a question..

So in your korean folder, i chose this file

5518a8fa21a69fbbde6cf085e0897c70.jpg

I double clicked n as you can see.. its country is guyana, sub region is mahaica-berbice and 3ds region is americas.

64460e04ad45d71688e9d782532a9e36.jpg

Now i picked the same file and dragged it into my game save which was opened in pkhex.. and here u can see its country is japan, sub region is tokyo and region is japan

11f1d21c45d7942b58c95910f8e84a17.jpg

I have a jap 3ds btw.

522d757420c92847d605068fb75cb92a.jpg

My question is.. why the difference? What should be its real country, subregion and 3ds region? And also why its met date is todays date??

5ba602f10220fd641406adffab573eed.jpg

Final question... are they all legit?

Awesome collection.. though i have a question..

So in your korean folder, i chose this file

I double clicked n as you can see.. its country is guyana, sub region is mahaica-berbice and 3ds region is americas.

Now i picked the same file and dragged it into my game save which was opened in pkhex.. and here u can see its country is japan, sub region is tokyo and region is japan

I have a jap 3ds btw.

My question is.. why the difference? What should be its real country, subregion and 3ds region? And also why its met date is todays date??

Final question... are they all legit?

@Kaphotics' PKHeX does the transfer from 4th->5th->6th Gen and when this is done, the met data is overwritten with that of the save file. When no save file is loaded, the default settings is Guyana, Mahaica-Berbice. When you loaded the Arceus, it takes the details of the currently loaded (default) save file and transfers the Pokémon to 6th Gen.

In your second case, because a save file is loaded, it takes the data of that Japanese save file and populates it with Japanese location data.

In both cases, PokeTransfer works that way, taking the details of the save the Pokémon is sent to and applying the met date as the date the Pokémon was transferred.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

@Kaphotics' PKHeX does the transfer from 4th->5th->6th Gen and when this is done, the met data is overwritten with that of the save file. When no save file is loaded, the default settings is Guyana, Mahaica-Berbice. When you loaded the Arceus, it takes the details of the currently loaded (default) save file and transfers the Pokémon to 6th Gen.

In your second case, because a save file is loaded, it takes the data of that Japanese save file and populates it with Japanese location data.

In both cases, PokeTransfer works that way, taking the details of the save the Pokémon is sent to and applying the met date as the date the Pokémon was transferred.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quite interesting!! Very interesting in fact. thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

• 2 months later...

Whoops, ran out of time to work on this as of late, but should find some time next month or so.

In the meantime, I have codes from the Pokemon Cafe event in Singapore that I haven't redeemed, and expires today/tomorrow!

IMG_6135_Web.jpg

1. F626UUZM6KQWF8Y3
  2. F626UUPQ4G3LUZUW (Used)
  3. F626UW37MK72SKT4 (Used)
  4. F626UUXF33YR6QAL (Used)
  5. F626UUQT7EPP4M9G (Used)

Comment or something if you do use them so I can mark them as used.

Edited by ReignOfComputer

• 2 weeks later...