Looking for pk6 files for X/Y and OR/AS

lvlann

I am trying to create a database of .pk6 files of pokemon that were Exclusive to X, Y, OR and AS.

I am in middle of creating a database for OR exclusive, i am trying to catch every pokemon by myself, so no hacks or cheats..and they will all be sent to box and will never be used.. making them all untouched. I am looking for a similar list for x, y and as..

Here r the pokemon that are exclusive to x/y:

http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

Here r the pokemon that are exclusive to or/as:

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/exclusives.shtml

Your help would be really helpful.

Please make sure they r all caught and not bred, please make sure they are not traded, please make sure they are not genned, please make sure they are all untouched, and are basically caught and stored, as to preserving their memory of being caught..

Regards..

EDIT 1: The file will have the following folders:

1. Pokemon caught in wild.

2. Pokemon obtained by in-game trade.

3. Pokemon obtained as in-game gifts.

4. Pokemon obtained via breeding.

5. Pokemon obtained via evolution with stones.

6. Pokemon obtained via evolution by level-up.

7. Pokemon obtained via evolution by trading.

8. Pokemon exclusive to Alpha Sapphire.

**All pokemon are caught and transferred in the box, therefore none are used.

**All pokemon evolutions were obtained by catching its preevolution and evolving it.

** All baby pokemon are obtained by catching a ditto, and catching its parent separately..

**NONE were edited with powersaves or any other hacking device.

If you'd like to contribute to this.. pls make sure all pokemon are untouched, all evolutions are obtained by catching a separate preevolution and then evolved, the parents of all pokemon that you obtain by breeding need to be caught separately, none should be edited or genned using powersaves or any other hacking device.

Thanks so much in advance :)

**Sorry for being so so damn late. Lost my 3ds, my email and password of this website so couldnt update or anything else. then saw that this website was gone too.. THANK YOU ALL FOR BRINGING IT BACK FROM HELL!! anyways, i thought i had lost my saves too cuz i couldnt find any backups but today i was searching something on my computer and found a backup of my last save file in cybergadget folder. not sure how complete it is but everything on this file is legitimately caught! if you see a shiny, its legitimately caught. all pokemon are listed accordingly. once again not sure how complete this thing is.. i didnt look into it. just found it and thought about sharing it before i lose it again**

@theSLAYER A MILLION APOLOGIES FOR BEING LATE BROTHER.

Pokemon Omega Ruby.zip

Edited by lvlann
  • Like 1

Whoopsie, didn't read it correctly.

I'm catching most of the stuff I encounter ><

I m sorry.. i forgot u cant catch 6gen pokemon in oras...so plsssss do catch em all in Y..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Can they be obtained in x and y?

Most Pokemon can be caught between these 4 games,

but probably won't have a ton of their final evolutions, cause of the no training clause.

(which I'm okay with, since it makes things simpler)

Thats fine.. you catch all in y, i catch all in or.. after that i can catch them all X.. and u can try in As?

Actually... u dont have to catch them all in AS.. n i wont have to catch them all in X...just the exclusives of those games.

Was playing Pokemon Y, transferred my save to Pokemon X to catch the exclusives (since I already made progress in the game).

Will upload soon.

edit:

Uploaded Y pokemon, up to Yveltal.

Transferred save to X, that I back-up before Yveltal. (also managed to catch a super size Pumpkaboo)

From that point, started with Xerneas, caught some XY exclusives and missing Pokemon (such as Inkay, Huntail, Exeggute, etc) all the way to Terminus Cave.

Was playing Pokemon Y, transferred my save to Pokemon X to catch the exclusives (since I already made progress in the game).

Will upload soon.

edit:

Uploaded Y pokemon, up to Yveltal.

Transferred save to X, that I back-up before Yveltal. (also managed to catch a super size Pumpkaboo)

From that point, started with Xerneas, caught some XY exclusives and missing Pokemon (such as Inkay, Huntail, Exeggute, etc) all the way to Terminus Cave.

So wait.. you were playing pokemn Y.. but transferred save to X to get the exclusives from X.. now you will catch all the pokemoni n X? were you able to get pokemon Y Exclusives?

I'll upload everything at the same time..I didnt realize it, but I caught a Shiny Klefki..i am not too familiar with klefki so i didnt notice it at first, but as I was going through my boxes..i noticed it.. this is my LEGIT first ever Wild Shiny..lol

So wait.. you were playing pokemn Y.. but transferred save to X to get the exclusives from X.. now you will catch all the pokemoni n X? were you able to get pokemon Y Exclusives?

As I'm using a CFW, I'm able to transfer my save between versions, as long as it's the same pair.

AFAIK, if one can back up their save, one will be able to do that, since the beginning of Pokemon.

For XY version exclusive, based on possible wild exclusives (based on evolutionary family), I think I'm missing Larvitar and Swirlix.

(I haven't went past Terminus cave so I'm missing basically everything from these routes onwards)

As for ORAS unobtainable Pokemon (based on evolutionary family),

I should be missing:

Fearow

Arbok

Far Fetch'd

Lickitung

Kangaskhan

Scyther

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Dratini

Mewtwo

Mew

HootHoot

Sudowoodo

Gligar

Shuckle (still rock smashing for this in Terminus cave)

Teddiursa

Larvitar (previously mentioned)

Rotom

Phione

Manaphy

Darkrai

Shaymin

Arceus

Ferroseed

Heatmor

Keldeo

Meloetta

Genesect

Litleo

Swirlix

Phantump (wasn't in the unobtainable list, but pointing out I have yet to encounter its evolutionary family)

Noibat

Zygarde

Diancie

Hoopa

Volcanion

I'll upload everything at the same time..I didnt realize it, but I caught a Shiny Klefki..i am not too familiar with klefki so i didnt notice it at first, but as I was going through my boxes..i noticed it.. this is my LEGIT first ever Wild Shiny..lol

Wow congrats!

Thats pretty impressive dude... so i wouldnt need to play X then? Cuz u will cover both x and y.. yes?

Yeah, I should be able to cover wild encounters, if we were to ignore friend safari.

Got no friends on my new 3ds LL xD