Possible to get your Pokemons from a Corrupted AS Save File

Shiiouri

Hi, I'm new here just to ask a question.

Question: Is there anyway to retrieve your Pokemon back from a corrupted save file from a Alpha Sapphire Cartridge so that I can start a new file for Alpha Sapphire.?

I don't mind restarting a new file for Alpha Sapphire, since I have an extra Data back up for Alpha Sapphire.!

Hi, I'm new here just to ask a question.

Question: Is there anyway to retrieve your Pokemon back from a corrupted save file from a Alpha Sapphire Cartridge so that I can start a new file for Alpha Sapphire.?

I don't mind restarting a new file for Alpha Sapphire, since I have an extra Data back up for Alpha Sapphire.!

Corrupted how?

How did it get Corrupted, what were you doing before hand?

So you're saying that powers area Corrupted your save?

You could try backing up the "Corrupted" save, convert it, andopen it with pkhex.

Also, powersaves normally autosaves before a code is used, did you turn that off?

That's what I thought of.

I did a backup save by using JK's Save Manger, but how do you convert a corrupted a Save File for PKMN Alpha Sapphire.?

For the Auto-save one, I don't think, I've messed that one before, I didn't touched it at the time being.

That's what I thought of.

I did a backup save by using JK's Save Manger, but how do you convert a corrupted a Save File for PKMN Alpha Sapphire.?

For the Auto-save one, I don't think, I've messed that one before, I didn't touched it at the time being.

For the jk save manager copy, you probably could just open it with pkhex!

The auto save one by powersaves would be more tedious...