Older gen Pokemons, Egg receive date gets deleted

BlackStarDark

Duh, when you reopen the program it starts over. Nothing is loaded to tabs unless you start it by dragging a pk* in.

I'm aware of how the program works, I gen a pokemon, export it ingame (a Gen III pokemon which hatched from an egg, everything else is legal and works, as I tested genning a pokemon caught in the wild with the same stats and moves and it works) and find out the pokemon can't be traded, therefore I export my save file and load it again into pkhex, and poof!, egg met condition is reset on the pokemon I genned, where I previously stated it had egg met conditions.

You can't have a gen 3 pokémon in gen 6 games with met as egg checked, is not legal.

That information is lost when the pkm in transfered from gen 3 to 4. Im not sure, but probably it happens the same between 4 and 5 , and between 5 and 6. When importing old gen pokemons in PKHex the program simulated the same changes that happen in pal park, poke transporter and poke transfer. The original games remove information like met as egg or MO moves, PKHex do the same.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pal_Park

-----

When a Pokémon is transferred, its location becomes simply the name of the region it was caught rather than the exact location it was caught. A Pokémon caught in Pokémon FireRed or LeafGreen will have its location listed as Kanto, regardless of whether it was caught in Kanto or the Sevii Islands. In addition, the level obtained at is changed to the level arrived at. Due to the lack of a met date in the Generation III games, the date obtained becomes the date it was caught in the Catching Show.

-----