Invalid Stuff

DontMindMe

If it's a recent wondercard make sure that you have a folder named "wc6" in the same folder as the .exe with the new wondercard in that folder.

Putting it in your box doesn't make it legal.

I did that but when I went to edit natures and ivs it said invalid wondercard again.

I did that but when I went to edit natures and ivs it said invalid wondercard again.

Then you probably aren't matching the wondercard info (like relearn moves). Try dropping the wc6 in the main window before trying to make edits.

Then you probably aren't matching the wondercard info (like relearn moves). Try dropping the wc6 in the main window before trying to make edits.

Does this mean I have to edit the wc6 file itself to make it different ots and moves and shiny?

You haven't given any info on what you're trying to make.

You're likely missing Relearn Moves.

I tried making a Shiny 2015 Jap Movie 15 Arceus with the moves Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Judgement, and Earth Power. The moves are all on the Wondercard but when I change the Ot and the natures it says invalid wondercard

I tried making a Shiny 2015 Jap Movie 15 Arceus with the moves Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Judgement, and Earth Power. The moves are all on the Wondercard but when I change the Ot and the natures it says invalid wondercard

I already said to drop the wc6 into the program so that it autofills for you.

5WgRf8s.png

If I dont have a wc file for a certain pokemon and theres no file online. Is a pokemon I make exactly to its info still legal?

Getting all the details to match, such as encounter and IVs(if restricted) and attacks and TID and OT etc, is one thing.

Getting the SID (if it hasn't been found or not known) is another.

Only when you have all information, including the correct SID, then the Pokemon *may* be legal.