Egg / Event move legality "issues"

R3st0

I think that the developers of PKHeX (namely the legality checker maker) forgot to include Egg Moves and Event-exclusive moves for a Pokemon's legal moveset. I was making files for sets, and I noticed that, while Breloom can legitimately learn this move, PKHeX does not register Bullet Seed for Breloom as legal, even though Shroomish can use it as an Egg Move and keep it when it evolves into Breloom. This is also the case with a Raichu with Surf, which is an event-exclusive move Pikachu can obtain and keep when it evolves into Raichu. The program also doesn't register Volt Tackle as legal for the Pichu line because it is an egg move. Someone has to go update the "what-makes-a-pokemon-legal-in-terms-of-its-moveset" charts, with every egg move and Event move each pokemon gets. Tutor moves register as legal, though.

I think that the developers of PKHeX (namely the legality checker maker) forgot to include Egg Moves and Event-exclusive moves for a Pokemon's legal moveset. I was making files for sets, and I noticed that, while Breloom can legitimately learn this move, PKHeX does not register Bullet Seed for Breloom as legal, even though Shroomish can use it as an Egg Move and keep it when it evolves into Breloom. This is also the case with a Raichu with Surf, which is an event-exclusive move Pikachu can obtain and keep when it evolves into Raichu. The program also doesn't register Volt Tackle as legal for the Pichu line because it is an egg move. Someone has to go update the "what-makes-a-pokemon-legal-in-terms-of-its-moveset" charts, with every egg move and Event move each pokemon gets. Tutor moves register as legal, though.

You seem to be ignoring the "Relearn Moves" portion of a pk6's data.