Need help with TLP for Pokemon Crystal

Hello guys & girls.

I've not really been posting here, but I have been using the forums to help with some of the things I have been doing in my Pokemon Crystal hack. In a nutshell, the hack is designed to improve the aspects of the game which let it down. It's my favourite Pokemon game, but certain elements could be improved.

I have finished pretty much everything now! All I need is somebody who can use Tile Layer Pro to insert some sprites. The first thing is the main one, but ideally the other two if it is possible to do.

Anyway, the sprites I need inserting are:

* Male and Female Rocket Execs

* Cerulean Grunt (If it is possible to change his without changing every Grunt sprite)

* Mewtwo (again, if possible to change)

All of these are battle sprites only, not the overworld sprites or anything. I have all of the sprites I need but I can't use TLP, so I need someone to stick them in.

In return, you will have full in game credit for sprite changes and I will also pay you for your time.

Once I am done with this, my romhack will be more or less complete (still need to iron out a small problem but that shouldn't take long :tongue:

Please either send me a message or reply if you are interested.

Thanks!

Edited by SpanishAdam

I'm not certain about most of this for various reasons, but I might be able to help with that last one IF it's possible to add, delete, and/or modify scripts in the game. If so, I may be able to get the game to wait until Red is defeated, then replace him with the GS Ball as an item. It may be a stretch, however, but first i'll need to know if script manipulation as described is possible

I'm not certain about most of this for various reasons, but I might be able to help with that last one IF it's possible to add, delete, and/or modify scripts in the game. If so, I may be able to get the game to wait until Red is defeated, then replace him with the GS Ball as an item. It may be a stretch, however, but first i'll need to know if script manipulation as described is possible

That pretty much sounds perfect. I know the game removes him from the cave at that point, so replacing him with the ball probably sounds like the easiest option ..... if possible. If you can let me know about the feasibility of that, that would be great.

Thanks!

That pretty much sounds perfect. I know the game removes him from the cave at that point, so replacing him with the ball probably sounds like the easiest option ..... if possible. If you can let me know about the feasibility of that, that would be great.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, that's about as much as I can do. Without knowledge of the language the game uses, what already exists, and even if script mods are feasible, I can't help much further. Sorry

• 3 weeks later...