theSLAYER

event archive Gen I - V Event Contributions Thread

Hello:

This is a save game I have after I participated in the Spanish 2000s Pokemon Championship in July 2000. The save has 2 Mews: the original L5 Mew I received from the Nintendo staff during the tournament (It's been almost 20 years but I think i traded through N64 Pokemon Stadium) and a second Mew from Australia. I got a save game in a Australian Pokemon forum back then, uploaded it to my friend's Pokemon Red and traded it to my own game. I used the Australian Mew to play the game so it's at level 100, EV trained and has custom moves. I wished I had kept it in pristine condition but it was my favorite pokemon back then. The Spanish Mew was legitimately traded but you'd have to take my word on that, they didn't give us any certificate.

The save game is for the Spanish version of Pokemon Yellow, it won't work on the English version.

Regards,

Pokemye.sav

• Like 6

On 1/31/2020 at 5:46 PM, Sabresite said:

I assume the Pokemon has the same DVs as all of the other Mew?

I have a save file with 2 Mews, one from an Australia event and the one I got in Spain. Both Mews have the same IV but different trainer name and Id.

Australia: HP 5, Atk 10, Def 1, SpC 5, Spe 12, TID 20824, OT NAL (level 100, EV trained: 383 288 270 278 292).

Spain: HP 5, Atk 10, Def 1, SpC 5, Spe 12, TID 01495, OT EUROPE (level 5, no trained: 25, 16, 15, 15, 16).

I got the one from Australia around April-May 2000 and the Spanish one in July 2000. My assumption is that every Mew from that time had the same stats, it would be much of a coincidence that the version in Australia and the version in Spain had the same. I haven't check other posts on this forum but I would bet the UK and Danish versions are the same.

• Like 3

On 3/28/2020 at 2:51 AM, Sabresite said:

This one looks hacked... Nicknamed, 0 catch rate.

It was on pokémon stadium 2 and gen 2. 0 catch rate due to item used/removed, nicknamed due to a "bug"(?) in stadium 2 (and I think stadium 1, but I have yet to test it) not reading the full name, but stopping at the first 0x50 terminator. When pokemon comes back to the GB cartridge data present alredy in the box/party gets "added" to the remaining characters. This doesn't happen with OT.

EDIT: also, YaniM told me that the mew had been in stadium 2 and gold before I even asked about it. When trasnfered to gen 2 mew holds a bitter berry. The mew was used and brought up to level 100, being confused at some point is very likely (and thus the item being consumed).

Edited by suloku
  • Like 2