Does anyone have Pikaedit for B2W2?

Please I've been looking for this program for almost 3 months now. I still can't find it. Can someone please provide me a link for it? Maybe they backed up in personal Google Drive or Dropbox? Thank you in advance!

Please I've been looking for this program for almost 3 months now. I still can't find it. Can someone please provide me a link for it? Maybe they backed up in personal Google Drive or Dropbox? Thank you in advance!

I managed to find the source code, and even though I wasn't able to get it to compile, the build directory had an executable. I've uploaded it here:

http://filetrip.net/dl?AlqEMYrwVC

I've verified that can at least load Pokemon Black 1 saves, but my White 2 save isn't where I left it, so I don't know for sure if it will work for B2W2. It might, since there's a drop down that Black 2 and White 2.

I managed to find the source code, and even though I wasn't able to get it to compile, the build directory had an executable. I've uploaded it here:

http://filetrip.net/dl?AlqEMYrwVC

I've verified that can at least load Pokemon Black 1 saves, but my White 2 save isn't where I left it, so I don't know for sure if it will work for B2W2. It might, since there's a drop down that Black 2 and White 2.

OMG thank you so much for at least shedding some light on this topic. I was researching on how to compile projects just now cause I'm not very techy but I'll try this. I've been camping on this thread lolol

If you look on Web Archive at the old site I found the download links which used to be on it still work.

With that in mind i've mirrored everything and provided some screenshots of each app: Pikaedit GEN 4, GEN 5 & XY Download

The version of Pikaedit GEN 4 i found seems to be newer than the compiled version in the source code bundle, however Pikaedit XY in the source code bundle is newer than the last released version on the old site. Pikaedit GEN 5 looks to be the same as the one provided in the source code bundle.

I'm curious, why Pikaedit?

(I mean I liked it, but curious about the specific usage you want)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious, why Pikaedit?

(I mean I liked it, but curious about the specific usage you want)

Because it's the only save editor that fully allows you to edit the pokedex skin!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...