Arceus~

Doppelganger Dawn

Just though I'd post something random I was thinking~

So here it is:

To those of you that have Arceus!

Do you usually keep it in your party or just in the PC?

And when you use it what Plate do you usually place on it, and do you do it because it looks cool in that particular color? :b

I ask because I got a Movie Event Arceus from a trade, and I just happen to find myself using him a lot just killing wild Pokemon or using him to EV train my weaker Pokemon and I tend to keep a Dread Plate on him because he looks cool in black. xD

Just though I'd post something random I was thinking~

So here it is:

To those of you that have Arceus!

Do you usually keep it in your party or just in the PC?

And when you use it what Plate do you usually place on it, and do you do it because it looks cool in that particular color? :b

I ask because I got a Movie Event Arceus from a trade, and I just happen to find myself using him a lot just killing wild Pokemon or using him to EV train my weaker Pokemon and I tend to keep a Dread Plate on him because he looks cool in black. xD

PC with the Rowap Berry. UT FTW.

@Doppelganger Dawn: I prefer to leave it in my PC with I box I keep all my event pokemon in. I don't train event pokemon.

@The Fallen: I have hacked ones too but they're legal ones I got from the PP Event Download Page. I find Arceus' storyline pretty cool, but it's use in battle, I don't find it to be so good. For some reason, I dislike most Ubers for no specific reason. Some like Mewtwo are exceptions though. Most Ubers have just too much detail put into their appearance... maybe because I prefer looks over attacks.

i have 2. one from the event and 1 from pp, when i first got platinum. i keep 1 in my PC by Darkrai. i use the other to train newly bred Pokemon and when i want to finish opponents quickly.

I kinda dig the background for arceus. and puttin multiple plates to change his colour is nice. lolx =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I soft reseted so I could get Modest nature, but I hate the fact it has both Special and Physical moves. This makes it so any nature reducing Sp. Atk or Atk is somewhat bad.

I also hate the fact it cannot be EV trained more than the regular 10-100-100-100-100-100 EV spread. Oh well. At least we can max it's EV's.

I might make him hold Spooky Plate, that way his Shadow Force, wich is Physical, will do around as much damage as ROT and Spacial Rend. And Judgement will be Ghost type, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a TRU Arceus, and I haven't decided what plate to use with it. It knows two dragon-type movies and a ghost-type, and then Judgment changes according to it's type. I'll have to give it some thought, but I think the Dark and Lightning plates look the best.

I wish it was a shiny.

Mine are...hacked, as you say. Well, I did catch them in the Hall of Origin, so they are kinda legit (does this make me a terrible person. Hey I don't live near a Toys R Us okay, not my fault!) But I keep them in my box.

If you can cheat to go catch the Hall of Origin one, why not cheat to get the TRU one?

You just need Pokésav and the PGT/PCD file for the TRU Arceus.

You go to Events Edit, Mystery Gift Edit, then you load the files at that place.

Then you click OK all the way back to the first screen, click export ARDS code.

Then, in the Mystery Gift section, you click on 1st Gift on the Gift side and on the Card side.

If you want, you can edit the Wondercard to make it shareable, get it on a game you don't care about, then give out the Arceus via Friend Wireless to your other game. This will make you obtain it in the same way as normal events: Arceus coming down on the green screen, getting the Wondercard, saving the game, etc.

That, or, I can just get the ARDS code for both the shareable one and the non-shareable one and PM them to you.

I could, but it would be at level 100, so I couldn't EV train it.

You're like complaining that you can't get the TRU one.

You know, there's no barrier in the game that prevents you from having two of the same legendary.

If you're that concerned into EV training it, just use cheats to make it so proteins and all are worth 252 EV's.

• 4 weeks later...

i dont have one yet but i probaly never use it or always use it i find him pretty cool[sPRITE]Arceus[/sPRITE]

[OVRSPRITE]Arceus[/OVRSPRITE]

[sHINYSPRITE]Arseus[sHINYSPRITE]

but evn thow he's great i prefer.......

[sPRITE]umbreon[/sPRITE][iCON]umbreon[/iCON][sHINYSPRITE]umbreon[/sHINYSPRITE][OVRSPRITE]umbreon[/OVRSPRITE][HGSSSPRITE]umbreon[/HGSSSPRITE]

and....

[sPRITE]espeon[sPRITE][iCON]espeon[/iCON][sHINYSPRITE]espeon[/sHINYSPRITE][OVRSPRITE]espeon[/OVRSPRITE][HGSSSPRITE]espeon[/HGSSSPRITE]

BYE!!

• 2 months later...
I could, but it would be at level 100, so I couldn't EV train it.

I could be wrong as I'm rather new to most of this, but you can EV train a lv100 then put it into the PC and withdraw it and the EV's will take effect as the stats are recalculated. Nothing technically stops a lv100 from getting EV's it's just assumed that since it can't "level up" again it couldn't get the benefit of the EV's. Depositing it and Withdrawing it solves this problem. I actually had this very thing happen to a Rhydon I was EV training. I had done ~80 ATK EV's on a lv23 Rhydon which had 55 ATK, when I withdrew it later to resume the ATK EV training it had a corrected base stat of 59 even though it's level never changed (still 23 even now). ^_^