Remove WonderCard seems to be bugged again?

Majickhat55

In the latest version of PkHeX, when I delete the WonderCard, as well as the ID in the "received" list, the game still tells me I have already received this gift. It worked normally with this months Jirachi, but it keeps the "Harry Hoopa" flagged even when I clear the entire WonderCard data box in both PkHeX and in game. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: I had to start a new game to get another one. Tried deleting that WC in game, going to PkHeX and deleting the data there as well as the received list (Cleared EVERYTHING) and it still says the same thing.

I doubt it has anything to do with a bug in PKHex since those public codes are one use per save enforced server side.

One time I made a backup save that was clean with SDF.

Used a shared public code.

restored the backup with SDF

Tried to use the code again and it would not work.

I never edited the save (never do I only do read only info cheating with PKHeX) and just restored the pre code backup so it shows that they enforce it server side.

I doubt it has anything to do with a bug in PKHex since those public codes are one use per save enforced server side.

One time I made a backup save that was clean with SDF.

Used a shared public code.

restored the backup with SDF

Tried to use the code again and it would not work.

I never edited the save (never do I only do read only info cheating with PKHeX) and just restored the pre code backup so it shows that they enforce it server side.

Well I would agree but it works fine with the TUE05PM Xerneas. I delete the WC in the game, then delete it in PkHeX as well as the received list and I can get another one. It's only the Hoopa that seems to keeps flagging the server as "obtained". So I thought it was more of an isolated incident.

EDIT: Now I'm wondering if it being a re-distribution having anything to do with it. Since these are the only public codes I can test right now, all I can do is see if anyone else has the same issue.