Pokeball: Cherish Ball

Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

Dates: May 2016+

Game Distribution: OR/AS

Distribution Type: Serial Code

Distribution Location: Japan

Sources: Serebii.net

• 1 month later...
I participated, so if the codes have been released I'll lend it to theSLAYER right away so he can get the wonder cards. But I just tried checking and the GL is under maintenance so I can't get the code yet.

I've already obtained and added Landorus to the first post!

Strangely I've received code for my AS but not my OR yet(I entered with both and played more than minimum battles needed) so maybe they haven't distributed all the codes yet. So maybe your code is coming soon hopefully

Has this realy already been distributed? I can't find any information about this Landorus.

Either the codes weren't given out yet or the distribution was canceled.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out that they switched the minimum battles needed from the usual 3 to 5 at the last minute. That's why I only got one of the two I thought Id be getting because on one of my games I only did 4 battles. So check how many battles you fought-if only 3 that may be the problem.

Does anyone know the exact link to the codes? I did participate but I still haven't got a code notification on the gl website. It has been long enough I'm starting to get worried.

I have tried this link since I thought it was correct but I still don't get the code so it is probably wrong

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/pokemon/present/5024

I found out that they switched the minimum battles needed from the usual 3 to 5 at the last minute. That's why I only got one of the two I thought Id be getting because on one of my games I only did 4 battles. So check how many battles you fought-if only 3 that may be the problem.

That sucks, I only did four. At least I know now.