Wondercard Mistake ?

BlackStarDark

I've been trying to get in an event gengar, (2014 Shiny OCT2014 one) which is only available in X and Y, however after completing the whole pokemon , legality checker says it's an invalid wondercard, and it's got invalid relearn moves.

So I downloaded the one from here, and legality checker says it's fine, but the file in here states the gengar is from OmegaRuby or Alpha Sapphire, but OR and AS never had a 2014OCT gengar.

Also, claims to be obtained via a lovely place when bulbapedia and serebii both state it's "a pokemon event"

Maybe it's just my mistake, but I've been genning event pokemons for quite a while and never had this issue until I downloaded this version.

Event pokemon from this site

39da85d96f7e66d3a2c37884ab6f63ee.png

My pokemon made with information from serebii and bulbapedia.

66043761f367416139ddce234211a994.png

Serebii event information:

de777e83434bedffe62a625b26ea9eb5.png

If you had your save file loaded and dropped the wc6 in, the game version matches whatever your save file is. Only wc6full files store the compatible games.

PKHeX uses community contributed wonder cards for legality checking. If you have an issue with a given event file, feel free to post in the appropriate forum. Fan sites aren't always correct :)