Jump to content
StarsMmd

tool Pokemon Colosseum Randomiser Tool

Recommended Posts

Just now, StarsMmd said:

 

I work with the swift programming language which is currently mac only and I've been working on the code for years so there's quite a lot and it will take a while to port it to another language that I'm not as familiar with. My plan is to at least get tools out for mac first so there is at least an option and then once that's out I can work on making something multiplatform. I return to university next week though and won't have much free time so it potentially be at least year.

Its alright. Thnx alot for your hard work and good luck at university!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I was hoping you could create 3 more patches with just randomized pokemon (not moves) and no trade evo's. I already used the other ones you made and I can't do it myself as I'm windows. Many thanks :) 

Edited by Roginald9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Roginald9 said:

Hey! I was hoping you could create 3 more patches with just randomized pokemon (not moves) and no trade evo's. I already used the other ones you made and I can't do it myself as I'm windows. Many thanks :) 

Actually doing even more research I heard theres a pokemon masoleum hack? That looks absolutely perfect but I cant find where to download it anywhere. Possible to give me help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

I was wondering if you could release the source code of your randomization tool. I'd like to make a somewhat specific custom version of Colosseum for a friend, and having code that handles Colosseum's internal file formats for Pokémon and Trainers would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2017 at 12:20 AM, Admiral Curtiss said:

Hello!

I was wondering if you could release the source code of your randomization tool. I'd like to make a somewhat specific custom version of Colosseum for a friend, and having code that handles Colosseum's internal file formats for Pokémon and Trainers would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

I will aim to get that uploaded tomorrow :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering... can you make the tool for windows, instead of making the randomized .UPS yourself? Since I find using the randomizer tool just as fun as playing randomized games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you compile the randomizer please (and the XD one too), I don't know how to do it, and I really want to use it.

I would really apreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, someone linked me to this topic.

Would you be able to release the source code (perhaps in a github repository or something like that)? I understand that you don't have the time to port the tool to other OSes yourself, but I know a few people who might be willing to.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2018 at 4:17 PM, Admiral Curtiss said:

It's been a while; did you run into any issues?

Sorry life happened. I'll get everything sorted out soon.

On 10/01/2018 at 4:25 PM, Grip55 said:

Just wondering... can you make the tool for windows, instead of making the randomized .UPS yourself? Since I find using the randomizer tool just as fun as playing randomized games.

Unfortunately that is beyond my current ability. I'll look into over the summer holidays but it'll be a lot of work so won't be any time soon :)

On 15/04/2018 at 4:32 PM, FerozElMejor said:

Can you compile the randomizer please (and the XD one too), I don't know how to do it, and I really want to use it.

I would really apreciate it!

I'm not sure what you mean :)

On 22/04/2018 at 10:27 PM, aaaaaa123456789 said:

Hey, someone linked me to this topic.

Would you be able to release the source code (perhaps in a github repository or something like that)? I understand that you don't have the time to port the tool to other OSes yourself, but I know a few people who might be willing to.

Thanks!

I was planning to release it a while back but I just needed to clean up a few things first. Ended up being swamped with other commitments however I'll get back to it soon. I hope your people are still interested :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2-5-2018 at 6:15 PM, StarsMmd said:

Sorry life happened. I'll get everything sorted out soon.

Unfortunately that is beyond my current ability. I'll look into over the summer holidays but it'll be a lot of work so won't be any time soon :)

I'm not sure what you mean :)

I was planning to release it a while back but I just needed to clean up a few things first. Ended up being swamped with other commitments however I'll get back to it soon. I hope your people are still interested :-)

Hey I am glad to see you back again XD. I wanted to ask if you could make some pokemon xd gale of darkness randomized patches for me since I dont have a mac osx to randomize myself. I only want trainers randomized and the shadow pokemon randomized and if its possible, I would also like it if the pokespots are randomized. Thanks in advance!:D

Edited by ThePokeChamp2002

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2018 at 3:55 PM, ThePokeChamp2002 said:

Hey I am glad to see you back again XD. I wanted to ask if you could make some pokemon xd gale of darkness randomized patches for me since I dont have a mac osx to randomize myself. I only want trainers randomized and the shadow pokemon randomized and if its possible, I would also like it if the pokespots are randomized. Thanks in advance!:D

here you go :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey stars. I was wondering if you were able to make a Pokemon XD rando for me. I would like starters, shadow pokemon, pokespots, and moves randomized. Types are the same, evolutions are the randomized (trade evos off), and make the eeveelutions shadow pokemon as well. And maybe a few legendaries would be nice. thanks ;)

Edited by twitchchibi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 9:18 PM, StarsMmd said:

Wow thanks so much, I really appreciate your work and help. I am still waiting for the windows version of the randomizers :p It can wait tho, I have no hurries, I rather want it late and good then fast and bad :D Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×