Pokemon Colosseum/XD Randomiser Tool (OSX)

okay when i randomize the trainer pokemon and not the move will they have the moves of the pokemon on this level or the move of the original game? because the emerald randomizer had the problem with the moves so roxan have a caterpie but it knows rock tomb.

okay when i randomize the trainer pokemon and not the move will they have the moves of the pokemon on this level or the move of the original game? because the emerald randomizer had the problem with the moves so roxan have a caterpie but it knows rock tomb.

The moves will be default moves for that pokemon at that level as if it was caught in the wild. Fortunately this is really easy in colosseum ⚡️

So how do you actually open this file on an iPad? Isn't iPad basically a mini Mac or do i have to install Mac for this to work? Don't have much experience using Mac so it's all pretty new to me. Tried to google but didn't find anything useful. Help would be appreciated :).

So how do you actually open this file on an iPad? Isn't iPad basically a mini Mac or do i have to install Mac for this to work? Don't have much experience using Mac so it's all pretty new to me. Tried to google but didn't find anything useful. Help would be appreciated :).

Yeah unfortunately it's not possible for me to get it onto the app store so to use an iPad version would require a mac anyway.

oh is Mac only :/ okay im not interested anymore. can anyone port it to windows?

If anyone did want to port it I could make my source code available I guess.

Dang :(, well thanks for all the effort you're putting into this tool and all the hacking anyways. I'll be on a look out for possible Windows versions from you or someone else in the future. And of course can't wait for that Gale of Darkness hack of yours. Keep up the good work:D.

Thanks for the kind words :). I'm actually looking into some windows development stuff which could make it easy to port over to windows with relative ease. It will just take a little bit of time for me to do the research. Revision for exams is my priority right now though.

I don't mind doing requests though, if anyone would like a specific combination of the randomisation options just let me know. With the new program I can make you a patch in a few moments.

Dang :(, well thanks for all the effort you're putting into this tool and all the hacking anyways. I'll be on a look out for possible Windows versions from you or someone else in the future. And of course can't wait for that Gale of Darkness hack of yours. Keep up the good work:D.

Thanks for the kind words :). I'm actually looking into some windows development stuff which could make it easy to port over to windows with relative ease. It will just take a little bit of time for me to do the research. Revision for exams is my priority right now though.

I don't mind doing requests though, if anyone would like a specific combination of the randomisation options just let me know. With the new program I can make you a patch in a few moments.

Oh sweet, well if it's not too much to ask then could you do an all out randomiser patch that randomises absolutely everything? I've always wanted to try something crazy like that for Pokemon Colosseum.

• 1 month later...
The randomizer crashes when I try to save it.

Hmm.. it's happening to me as well actually. I don't know how I didn't notice this before! I should have a new version up shortly. Also going to add a folder called ISO. If you put a file in this folder with a file extension of .iso,.ISO,.gcm or .GCM then when you click save the files will automatically be imported into the ISO for you :) (US version).

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I have a quick question about the tool. Do I need to have the .fsys and the .dol files in the ISO folder for them to automatically import? Or do I just keep them in their folders? Thanks!

Just leave them in the folders they came in. When you click save it should all be updated automatically. :)

Thanks! I wasn't expecting a reply so soon...also I didn't get to reply for a while because I was busy watching the Tonys. #HamiltonFTW

I try to reply as quickly as possible. I'm in London though so I'm sometimes asleep when those of you in America post.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have OSX on my computer. Would someone with that operating system be willing to randomize a copy of the game for me and then send it to me?

I just want the Trainer Pokemon and gift Pokemon randomized and trade evolutions to be removed. Also, if doable, make the starters a female level 24 Gyarados nicknamed Em and a male level 26 Charmeleon nicknamed David, or as close to that as possible!

Thank you in advance!

Due to popular demand, I have been working on a Pokemon Colosseum Randomiser Tool. Please feel free to post any feedback/requests in this thread and I'll aim to incorporate them in future versions.

Features:

Pokemon Randomiser - Randomises Trainer Pokemon as well as starters and gift pokemon (including shadow pokemon)

Move Randomiser - Randomises the Moves that the trainer/starter/gift pokemon know

Ability Randomiser - Randomises the abilities of each Pokemon species

Type Randomiser - Randomises the types of each Pokemon species

Evolutions Randomiser - Randomises which pokemon each species evolves into

Remove trade evolutions - Pokemon that evolve by trading can be set to evolve by level up (you can set the level)

Hey, can you create a Randomizer for me? I want the Pokemon Randomizer and Remove Trade Evolution on Level 36.

I played all of the patches already few months ago.

All of them?! Wow, that's impressive dude. I'm currently taking a break because my health has been suffering from overworking myself with XG. I actually ended up in hospital xD. Remind me in a couple of days though and I'll create as many patches as you want.

Oh, I made this patch for KaiOtter as per the request above. It's been downloaded multiple times so I don't know if that means you've already played it too but if not then you here you go: Pokemon+Colosseum+Randomised+for+KaiOtter.ups