HeartGold Ho-Oh Theme - BETA

Fallen

Looks cool so far. The quick reply box's color is a bit bright (the white on black is ehhh), but other than that, I approve.

Oh, also; maybe make the "new posts" and "not new posts" icons a bit more obvious at a glance? Perhaps by making the "not new posts" gray instead of a dark gold would do it.

Another thing to consider is how pixelled-looking the badges get when it's in this theme. I REALLY REALLY like the darker colors, though. I would love to see a theme with these colors with...oh I dunno, a neutral blue/grey instead of gold :D But from what I see right now, I like it.

EDIT: OOHHHHH, my sigpic looks AMAZING in this theme!

EDIT2: Shoddy Server Status page gets a 404 error. Just sayin'

So my final thoughts regarding possible edits are:

1# - The New Post icon should be a bit more different than the old posts one.

2# - The theme should be wider like the Soul Silver.

3# - It should have borders similar to yes the Soul Silver.

My thought about the writing color is not worth the bother. It suits the this theme perfectly.

In any case i quite adore this theme already and have no thoughts of changing it.

The theme looks good to me so far. More dark then I expected it to be but no defects whatsoever.

Edit* Whenever there is someone who does not have an image set and he or she is a friend, on your profile it just shows their name twice, one on the other. I don't know if that is a problem, but the ? image at least filled up the space.

Thank you all for the positive comments. I tried hard on this one to integrate everything possible to make the style more user-friendly without sacrificing style and taste. I will begin working on what "complaints" there are at the moment.

I love this, best one yet, but just a few conerns:

30785256.png

EDIT: I realised another problem, not sure if you guys have too. But you see the Quick Links button on the Nav bar. I click on it then click 'Your Profile' which should bring me to my profile. But instead it brought me to Greencat's profile... T_T

Im absolutely loving my name in GOLD. This theme is very well polished The Fallen :) great job. The whole thing fits the monitor perfectly unlike the Soul Silver theme. The nav bar is really sweet. Youve fit a lotta stuff in the Quick links tab that had their own tab in earlier themes but once you know thats where to find it, it feels very compact and easy to access.

Only thing is the letters could be more brighter in the black background. I was having a hard time reading the text but i got used to it fairly quickly. New people viewing the forums might find it hard to read stuff but thats the ONLY prob with this theme.

I love this, best one yet, but just a few conerns:

30785256.png

EDIT: I realised another problem, not sure if you guys have too. But you see the Quick Links button on the Nav bar. I click on it then click 'Your Profile' which should bring me to my profile. But instead it brought me to Greencat's profile... T_T

Actually Toffeuy, the pixellated junk in the ACT badges are my fault, because my photoshop wouldnt erase it, and it didn't become noticable until the image was animated =/

]

Fixed. Although, personally I always use the link next to Welcome to get to my profile.

Sweet, the theme is much better now :) but I've been wondering, with a game with a mascot of Ho-oh, a rainbow Pokemon, why didn't you take advantage of the opportunity to make a colorful theme? The theme looks awesome, but I can't help to wonder.

Edit* Found a glitch. When you scroll over the picture in the top to take you back to the homepage of the forums and you leave your mouse on it, it says mmmxiv.

3586qu0.jpg