Legality Checker problems.

RustInPeace

getting an error when trying to generate a Metagross.

Under the attacks tab the move Meteor Mash gives an error. It's a level up move and I have him set at 100. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

It also shows an error in the relearn section. If I put the move down there it removes the error from the top but the error at the relearn section remains!

Error is: Invalid Relearn move 1: Base egg move missing; expected one of: 36.

getting an error when trying to generate a Metagross.

Under the attacks tab the move Meteor Mash gives an error. It's a level up move and I have him set at 100. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

It also shows an error in the relearn section. If I put the move down there it removes the error from the top but the error at the relearn section remains!

Error is: Invalid Relearn move 1: Base egg move missing; expected one of: 36.

You're missing the Pokemon's egg moves in the relearn table. The "36" is the move ID it is expecting (see bulbapedia).

A Beldum always knows Take Down at level 1. All moves that the egg will hatch with are copied to Relearn Moves when it is generated by the game.

In the future PKHeX will be a little more verbose as the dialog would need to support multiple languages.

Changing the level doesn't refresh the legality state, which is why Meteor Mash was originally flagged.

Be sure to refresh the analysis to get the 'error' message popup. It could refresh and say something different than what is indicated, as updating the legality analysis as you edit can be computationally intensive for slow computers (program lag).