VC RGBY - Game Freak Mew (JP)

suloku

13 minutes ago, Ammako said:

Although it does definitely help to have the ability to get any serial code events that come out regardless of where you are. ;p

Yeah, for now I'll be able to grab every serial code event,
But less confident to whichever future game that is going to be on the Switch.

Remember kids, Stars is just a codename.

2 minutes ago, scottishdanstfu said:

I take it your from the UK... I am too aha yeah I hate that they rehash old ones but my first event I had ever been to was sun and moon release so I got the vc mew from there. I'm just trying to find the time to do the other ones like link pokemon gen 6 and 7's.

:)

I'm actually in Asia. Way South of Asia. We get dual-region serial codes, which is nice.

Link Pokemon are actually Wonder cards! Just that they split the save offsets.

They've  reunited them for Gen 7.

I'm actually in Asia. Way South of Asia. We get dual-region serial codes, which is nice.

Link Pokemon are actually Wonder cards! Just that they split the save offsets.

They've  reunited them for Gen 7.

That's awesome and I never knew that I still need to activate link to get the pokemon though in the WC6 event file?

Sorry for derailing the post.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, scottishdanstfu said:

That's awesome and I never knew that I still need to activate link to get the pokemon though in the WC6 event file?

Sorry for derailing the post.

I think what I said was confusing.

Pokemon Bank receives Wonder card from Nintendo Servers.
Then sends it to your save as Pokemon Link.

But in reality, the data structure is pretty much the same as wonder cards.

They realized it's redundant, and made it the one and the same in Pokemon Sun and Moon.

• Like 1

I think what I said was confusing.

Pokemon Bank receives Wonder card from Nintendo Servers.
Then sends it to your save as Pokemon Link.

They realized it's redundant, and made it the one and the same in Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Ahhhhhhh I get ya!

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Well, pokémon link was more powerful than wondercards, but I think they realized they weren't using it as much.
Pokémon link could provide at the same time: 6 pokémon, 6 items, battlepoints and pokémilles.

The pokémon themselves were quite similar to wondercard, and they could also be locked to only be received once (as seen in ORAS demo and only there). Don't get me wrong, I think that they realized they weren't really using it and decided to use the space for more wondercards and kind of change wondercards so they can provide multiple things at once is a good improvement.

But now I wonder if pokébank will still reward battle points...I've been saving them for like 2 years, and receiving in SUMO seems quite right (all those expensive stones...).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, suloku said:

Well, pokémon link was more powerful than wondercards, but I think they realized they weren't using it as much.
Pokémon link could provide at the same time: 6 pokémon, 6 items, battlepoints and pokémilles.

The pokémon themselves were quite similar to wondercard, and they could also be locked to only be received once (as seen in ORAS demo and only there). Don't get me wrong, I think that they realized they weren't really using it and decided to use the space for more wondercards and kind of change wondercards so they can provide multiple things at once is a good improvement.

But now I wonder if pokébank will still reward battle points...I've been saving them for like 2 years, and receiving in SUMO seems quite right (all those expensive stones...).

Yeah Pokemon link was particularly useful.
Coding wise, they allowed up to 5 wondercards in one event.
(tho the max we received is 3, from the Regi Trio)

Yeah, I'm not sure if Pokebank will award battle points.
Maybe they just send it straight to the game?
Or do some nonsense with PGL, who knows?

Yeah those stones are extremely expensive let's hope they do trade over, I'm hoping they don't delay the release like they did with XY I really want my mews in SUMO