[NEED] My QR Genned Pokemon. [FT] Up For Negotiation (See inside)

Kosovokid

Hi, i used to PokeGen, untill i accedentally updated my system a while ago. (when nintendo patched it).

i have another 3ds and X now, only, my 3ds is ver 10.10, so for now at least, a Downgrade is impossible.

I was wondering (If you can) if you could exploit some pokemon i Genned to your game, and trade them over to me in game?

I wouldn't normally ask, but i'm running out of choices as i can't use exploits atm.

you are of course welcome to any and all my genned pokemon for this, and i have some breedjects to trade for the pokemon i need.

Here is my QR Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OnTHt9vsPaEdLxa6j3Z2jIw6Nmoq1Goks8FbAjppdeE

The pokemon i'm after from this page are:

Non-Shiny Critdra

Non-Shiny Scizor

Shiny Fly Pikachu

Shiny Surf Pikachu

Non-Shiny Mawile

Shiny Cinccino

Shiny Ratata

I would be Much obliged if you could do this for me :)

Please let me know, and i'll send you my friend-code if you are able & Willing to do this :)

Thank-you in advance.

Hi, i used to PokeGen, untill i accedentally updated my system a while ago. (when nintendo patched it).

i have another 3ds and X now, only, my 3ds is ver 10.10, so for now at least, a Downgrade is impossible.

10.10? Do you mean 10.1 or 10.6? Downgrades for 10.1 are possible. Downgrades for 10.6 recently became possible too, but I'd recommend waiting for the hack to become more stable.

10.10? Do you mean 10.1 or 10.6? Downgrades for 10.1 are possible. Downgrades for 10.6 recently became possible too, but I'd recommend waiting for the hack to become more stable.

Yeah, i ment 10.6 ... 10.6 can now be downgraded, with Cubicninja or OoT hax, but Yellow8 hasn't quite got browserhax and menuhax to work on 10.6 yet (Very hopeful that it will be soon (this week or next) )

i just wanna Gen again.. i would gen a box of Shiny Surfing Pikachu and give them away for free. (Everyone should have a Surfing Pikachu...Why not a free Shiny One? )

lol, if i saw anyone with a birthday, i'd distribute a special pokemon to them (