Pokemon Link Injection Tool [XY/ORAS] [UPDATED]

Destinyy

Yes.

Yes, also my 'corrupted' save file.

pkhex is able see your corrupted file.

If you shift a pokemon around in the save, save the save,

and inject back into your game,

does the game read it? (also, is the pokemon for pokemon link unlocked after that?)

pkhex is able see your corrupted file.

If you shift a pokemon around in the save, save the save,

and inject back into your game,

does the game read it? (also, is the pokemon for pokemon link unlocked after that?)

After exporting the 'corrupted' save and exporting it with pkhex (I have only changed a box wallpaper), the game reads it perfectly and Pokemon Link with Celebi is unlocked.

Make a working save on the 3ds (one that loads normally), then try restoring your save with svdt.

I guess I should really implement secure value delete to svdt, is a much more convenient method.

Already tried that multiple times. I can also restore the previous save before using this Pokemon injection tool just fine/

I tried to inject other events on your XY save, anyway it's never been corrupted. I use savedatafiler.

Let me know

After exporting the 'corrupted' save and exporting it with pkhex (I have only changed a box wallpaper), the game reads it perfectly and Pokemon Link with Celebi is unlocked.

So I guess there is a bug within your program or svdt.

in that case, I'll say that it's a checksum problem, and pkhex fixed the checksum.

in that case, I'll say that it's a checksum problem, and pkhex fixed the checksum.

There is a checksum problem with any XY savefile (Not ORAS). Maybe My mistake when I had to write the program again.

I'll release the fix as soon as possible

[MENTION=59221]PannenkoekenNL[/MENTION] I was looking for the error in the program code, but I could not find anything. I've understand that the problem was within your XY Save (If you first fix checksum with PKheX and after you try to inject an event with my PLIT you wont have any problem) :D

[MENTION=59221]PannenkoekenNL[/MENTION] I was looking for the error in the program code, but I could not find anything. I've understand that the problem was within your XY Save (If you first fix checksum with PKheX and after you try to inject an event with my PLIT you wont have any problem) :D

perhaps grab his save, see how the checksum is different from the one pkhex fixes, and see if your program creates which value.

Already done, see the message before your

problem is his save only corrupts after dealing with your program.

(edit: and this line above is confirmed by his post below)

Double check if the program doesn't accidentally change bytes or stuff like that.

or perhaps you didn't fix the final checksum.

If I recall, every save has multiple blocks, so when you fix checksum, you also need to fix the final checksum.

Oh wells xD

Nope, I first saved my save with PKheX (PKheX already reported before saving with PKheX that the checksum was valid). After that I used your program, then PKheX said the checksum was invalid and if I inject it it says that it is corrupt.

Nope, I first saved my save with PKheX (PKheX already reported before saving with PKheX that the checksum was valid). After that I used your program, then PKheX said the checksum was invalid and if I inject it it says that it is corrupt.

I got it. I found the problem. My program wrote a byte in another region of the save that wasn't fixed by checksum algorithm.

I got it. I found the problem. My program wrote a byte in another region of the save that wasn't fixed by checksum algorithm.

But pokemon link data injecting only requires fixing the block checksum and updating the checksum's table checksum, where were you writing? (Just curious)