Anyone here have a flashcart and Wi-Fi and willing to help me?

Mouseychu

Recently, I was on this thread here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3460 and there, KyoMcFizzle told me that I needed a flashcart to edit my shaymin. Now, I don't have a flashcart, nor do I know anyone with one. So I was wondering if anyone here can help me out.

I need my shaymin Apple edited to have a Fateful Encounter.

If anyone here who has Wi-Fi can help out, I can trade you a pokemon (Let me know what you want) or draw you something.

Thanks <3

Recently, I was on this thread here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3460 and there, KyoMcFizzle told me that I needed a flashcart to edit my shaymin. Now, I don't have a flashcart, nor do I know anyone with one. So I was wondering if anyone here can help me out.

I need my shaymin Apple edited to have a Fateful Encounter.

If anyone here who has Wi-Fi can help out, I can trade you a pokemon (Let me know what you want) or draw you something.

Thanks <3

I don't have one on me yet but I'm expecting two in the mail within this week so if no one has helped you by then I'd be more then happy to help you with your problem :)

I can do it if you still need help.

Let me know, I'll post my FC when you reply so I know when you'll be available. ( I'm not going to bother going to figure out what my current FC is if you don't need help still. xD)

That would be awesome! Do you want me to trade you a certain pokemon?

I can trade any time, but I'd prefer to do it before Tuesday (School starts for me :c).

I'll post my code when you post yours c:

That would be awesome! Do you want me to trade you a certain pokemon?

I can trade any time, but I'd prefer to do it before Tuesday (School starts for me :c).

I'll post my code when you post yours c:

Naw, I don't need Pokemon, I have all the ones I want right now. (At least untill HGSS)

SINNOH

1333 6079 6703

If you just want to get it out of the way, I'm available now. It'll take less than 5 minutes once the trade starts.

Naw, I don't need Pokemon, I have all the ones I want right now. (At least untill HGSS)

SINNOH

1333 6079 6703

If you just want to get it out of the way, I'm available now. It'll take less than 5 minutes once the trade starts.

I can trade now as well.

My code is: 4254 2180 4448

You can just register me as Mousey :3