Pokedex Editor - All Seen/Encountered

KiraYamatoSD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kaphotics, Thank you for following up with the update to the feature request. However, it seems that I did not explain my message in a clear and detail manner. While I played around with PokeGen, I find that PKHeX is missing an important feature that was available in PokeGen.

Below is the explanation of the features that should be included with an image attached as an example.

[seen None]
Clears all checkboxes

[seen All]
Marks the checkbox [seen] and [Languages] for all pokemon

[Caught All Owned]
Checks for pokemon in storage boxes and party and marks the checkbox [seen] [Caught] and [Languages] for all owned pokemon

[Caught None]
Clears all [Caught] checkboxes

[Caught All]
Same function as the current [Fill Dex]

o14K8ju.png

I hope this time I can explain the features that should be included into PKHex very clearly.

So does this fill your whole pokédex, or can it be used to fill only spaces of species you have in your boxes but not in your dex?

Because I kinda want to fill the dex on my own, but since I do modify pokes I receive thru wonder trading to make them fancier, it bugs me that the dex doesn't show their current forms.

For example, I received a bad beedrill yesterday, and I want to use it, so I made it shiny and decent stats and whatnot, but the dex doesn't show I have a shiny beedrill. I'd like to register it, but not registering all the pokes I don't yet own.