General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

I just got a QR Code for the US Movie's Ash's Pikachu. Are these QR codes unique (and only redeemable once) or would I be able to share mine in case you guys need it?

Edit: nvm, didn't realize its the same code for everyone like the Magearna haha so you'll probably get a better scanned one from someone other than me. For now I found a PAL QR code scanned online if it helps!23167749_1984658681750429_5553614608420615640_n.jpg.268696be9ec97d7eab436f05b1b04e60.jpg

Edited by andrewism
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, andrewism said:

I just got a QR Code for the US Movie's Ash's Pikachu. Are these QR codes unique (and only redeemable once) or would I be able to share mine in case you guys need it?

I would love a PM of your US code -- I want to see if the memecrypto'd data is identical to EUR :)

• Like 3

The first Ultra Sun/Moon event is online!
Gold/Silver Serialcode Celebi.

Ultra Sun: 0251_celebi_SER_JP_J_1510631793
Ultra Moon: 0251_celebi_SER_JP_J_1510631840
Downloaded from the official Spotpass server, both are identical after decryption and work with the newest PKHex.

Distribution Text:

『ポケットモンスター 金・銀』を
ダウンロードしてくれて ありがとう!
ウバメのもりに まつられる セレビィが
ときを こえて やってきた!

Translated:
"Pocket Monsters Gold & Silver"
Thank you for downloading!
Celebi to be enshrined in the woods
of Ubame came beyond the time!

Card #: 0251 - ときわたりポケモン セレビィ
Celebi @ (None)  --- ウバメ - 43783/03831
Heal Bell / Safeguard / Ancient Power / Future Sight
Repeatable: False
Collected: False
Once Per Day: False

0251_celebi.wc7full

1 hour ago, Falo said:

Downloaded from the official Spotpass server, both are identical after decryption and work with the newest PKHex.

Distribution Text:

『ポケットモンスター 金・銀』を
ダウンロードしてくれて ありがとう!
ウバメのもりに まつられる セレビィが
ときを こえて やってきた!

Translated:

0251_celebi.wc7full

I was holding off uploading this, because we do not know whether this is the final card.
Reason for that is, this card is different from the SM Celebi (same event) that was uploaded.

4 hours ago, Falo said:

Distribution Text:

『ポケットモンスター 金・銀』を
ダウンロードしてくれて ありがとう!
ウバメのもりに まつられる セレビィが
ときを こえて やってきた!

Translated:

0251_celebi.wc7full

It would be interesting to find out if they are final (someone should test), because the repeatable flag was removed.

• Like 1

Does that mean the Celebi would be retrievable from the server? Because I have one or two unused codes(I'll donate it if necessary) I could dump the wc7full with, but I don't really want to risk going online before Friday and risk a 3DS ban.

30 minutes ago, Deoxyz said:

Does that mean the Celebi would be retrievable from the server? Because I have one or two unused codes(I'll donate it if necessary) I could dump the wc7full with, but I don't really want to risk going online before Friday and risk a 3DS ban.

We should test when the game is live and then we will make it available on the gallery. For now it is in the unreleased section.

Hello, recently there was the event of silvally shiny in Spain, in the compilation that is in download is not yet updated and I do not know where to look if you already have it or not, and in previous replicas on you put silvally shiny, when clicking It gives me error, I am very new to this, but I have extracted the event of my save with the pkhex, if you want I can upload it, it is the europe-spain event

9 minutes ago, VEGETA_Huelva said:

Hello, recently there was the event of silvally shiny in Spain, in the compilation that is in download is not yet updated and I do not know where to look if you already have it or not, and in previous replicas on you put silvally shiny, when clicking It gives me error, I am very new to this, but I have extracted the event of my save with the pkhex, if you want I can upload it, it is the europe-spain event

We have it in our Event Gallery :)

30 minutes ago, Rybean1 said:

Will the Wonder Card for the Dusk Rockruff be uploaded on the 17? Can we get it now from extracting from the game's code, or is Rockruff strictly an online event and we'll have to wait 3 days? Sorry, I'm impatient lol.

online event. wait for it :)