General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

20 hours ago, Kirzi said:

I'll go ahead and dump these here. Source is a friend who got them for me. (Also, dates are edited)

Any reason for that? Would you care to elaborate? Just asking.

1 hour ago, zeropain said:

Any reason for that? Would you care to elaborate? Just asking.

I'm big into legitimate event trading (legitimate and uncloned, not just legal), and consider claiming multiple Pokemon from the same wondercard to be illegitimate. Basically, I feel as though contributing date-modified wondercards instead of exact copies "preserves" the legitimacy of my own collection.

2 hours ago, Kirzi said:

Basically, I feel as though contributing date-modified wondercards instead of exact copies

So every Wondercard you contributed so far was edited in some way? I know its not a big deal if you edit the date, im just asking.

4 minutes ago, Holla! said:

@theSLAYER

Browsed the GBATemp 3DS section and noticed someone posted events and in it has the Korean Shiny Tapu Koko, Japanese Bewear, Korean Mew and also what appears to be those missing items on the first post, the Bottle Cap, Big Nugget, and Max Revive.

It's highly likely that most of their events came from here.

itll be hard to prove the missing items are the real deal, and those can be easily faked.

ill look through them when I'm back home tonight

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

It's highly likely that most of their events came from here.

itll be hard to prove the missing items are the real deal, and those can be easily faked.

ill look through them when I'm back home tonight

10 hours ago, Holla! said:

@theSLAYER

Browsed the GBATemp 3DS section and noticed someone posted events and in it has the Korean Shiny Tapu Koko, Japanese Bewear, Korean Mew and also what appears to be those missing items on the first post, the Bottle Cap, Big Nugget, and Max Revive.

I have also seen the post, I have asked the uploader if they would kindly share a backup of their save maybe that would shed some light on the legitimacy of the events in question?

On 2017-5-13 at 3:28 PM, theSLAYER said:

The serial code card says May 15 - Jun 5, limited stocks. (same details as on pokemon.com)

Is there a common code for the US Lycanroc? Cuz I'm not in NA.. Any chance I can get it via code? 

8 minutes ago, BlueBraviary said:

I have proofed Chinese Leafeon, but can it be contributed without the wondercard? I received it in a trade, so it would be a WC7. Also. Hoenn Pikachu JAP proofed PK7.

If you received it in trade, it wouldn't be WC7, it'll be PK7.

Besides, we have all those Pokemon mentioned already uploaded to our event gallery :)