General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

No, Bewear will be distributed from 4/15 until 5/7 without any breaks or changes.
The multiple weekend thing refers to appearance of real Bewear at the Pokémon Centers.

1480822348-1.jpg

44 minutes ago, mewto2015 said:

boys 1 question i put the gift by the pokehex,,, the flags in the files what work? what i need it?

don't understand what you are trying to ask.

In any case, as long as you are bringing in the correct wonder card for your game save language and 3DS region,
there doesn't seem there are any other flags tripped, that are not handled by PKHeX.

A simple question (because I can't find the answer anywhere): Just importing a WC (obviously corresponding to my region) to my save file, and then *boom* I will receive the gift? Simple as that?

Now a very important question: And this causes ban? Because some events already passed and I imagine registering then now will cause problems...

[Sorry, english is not my native language... I learned playing Pokémon lol]

10 minutes ago, Andre Miles said:

A simple question (because I can't find the answer anywhere): Just importing a WC (obviously corresponding to my region) to my save file, and then *boom* I will receive the gift? Simple as that?

Now a very important question: And this causes ban? Because some events already passed and I imagine registering then now will cause problems...

[Sorry, english is not my native language... I learned playing Pokémon lol]

The gift will be in your "Gift Album".
Think of it being similar to receiving receiving a gift from the Internet: it goes into your gift album.

Meaning to collect the Pokemon/Item in game, go to the delivery man.

So far, I've injected a few wonder cards between game syncs, haven't gotten banned for that.

Yes, there is an inherent risk for injecting events that aren't ongoing, as we aren't sure if the PGL checks for that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The gift will be in your "Gift Album".
Think of it being similar to receiving receiving a gift from the Internet: it goes into your gift album.

Meaning to collect the Pokemon/Item in game, go to the delivery man.

So far, I've injected a few wonder cards between game syncs, haven't gotten banned for that.

Yes, there is an inherent risk for injecting events that aren't ongoing, as we aren't sure if the PGL checks for that.

Wow, you answered my question fast hahah
Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to @katsuya and @BLACKBIRD , for the many hours it took them to queue and receive the Pokemon!

Photos and wonder cards have been uploaded!

2017-04-20_10-05-54-52298-1492650354.jpg <= The link to our the files in our Event Gallery :)

//merged//

@katsuya and @BLACKBIRD I need to double check something.

What region 3DS did you use to receive these eggs?
(do you have a non-KOR-3DS and did it work)

• Like 5