General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Hello!

Unova Battle Classic Competition: N's Zen Mode Darmanitan has been added to the first post,

With the languages: ENG, FRE, GER, ITA, SPA, JPN, KOR

It's important to note that US and EU's ENG, FRE and SPA are identical cards.

So we have all the languages collected for this particular event.

The Serial code event runs till 24th of October, 2016.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I remember before this package is come with 1 pokemon green save include legit mew

Could you reupload it?...

My 3DS has been format I really like that save file cause it include 3starter too

Thank you

Mew's .jpk1 is in the package.

User Rhydon Editor to open your japanese save,

Import in the Mew, and save.

If you want the starters, I'll recommend you simply save before choosing the starter, then grab starter, extract them, reload back to before starter, profit!

KOR common password Gardevoir added to Archive! :)

포켓몬스터 새로운 에피소드 방송기념

「포켓몬스터 XY&Z」의 새로운 에피소드

TV방송을 기념해서 가디안나이트를 지닌

가디안을 선물합니다!

This event cannot be shiny.

EDIT:

Common Password for those on Korean Units is NEWEPISODE, thanks BlackShark!

Edited by theSLAYER

Hi. I leave the events of Pokémon Worlds 2016. The events are Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle that were delivered. They are only in English and distributed only in that language (I have the game in Spanish and the Wondercard is only in English). Greetings.

Hola, Les dejo los eventos del Mundial de Pokémon del 2016. Los eventos son Bulbasaur, Charmander y Squirtle que estuvieron entregando. Están solo en ingles ya que solo se distribuyeron en ese idioma (tengo el juego en español e igual la wondercard viene solo en ingles). Saludos. [ATTACH]13791[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13792[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13793[/ATTACH]

Hi. I leave the events of Pokémon Worlds 2016. The events are Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle that were delivered. They are only in English and distributed only in that language (I have the game in Spanish and the Wondercard is only in English). Greetings.

Hola, Les dejo los eventos del Mundial de Pokémon del 2016. Los eventos son Bulbasaur, Charmander y Squirtle que estuvieron entregando. Están solo en ingles ya que solo se distribuyeron en ese idioma (tengo el juego en español e igual la wondercard viene solo en ingles). Saludos. [ATTACH]13791[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13792[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13793[/ATTACH]

Added to archive, thanks!!

While I have no basis of confirmation,

it appears that for those with the US versions of XYORAS, there will be a Hoopa Serial Code event starting the 3rd of October!

It comes at Level 50, with the moves Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Astonish, Nasty Plot, holding the Smoke Ball.

Europe had a redistribution of Hoopa this year in the month of April, using the password Hoopa2016, while US didn't get this redistribution,

so chances of the same being password being used, and the event being only for US is pretty high.

I'll post more information when it comes.

While I have no basis of confirmation,

it appears that for those with the US versions of XYORAS, there will be a Hoopa Serial Code event starting the 3rd of October!

It comes at Level 50, with the moves Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Astonish, Nasty Plot, holding the Smoke Ball.

Europe had a redistribution of Hoopa this year in the month of April, using the password Hoopa2016, while US didn't get this redistribution,

so chances of the same being password being used, and the event being only for US is pretty high.

I'll post more information when it comes.

Maybe Canada will finally get Hoopa, short of spoofing a nzone (which I did) we have never actually had a Hoopa event.

Maybe Canada will finally get Hoopa, short of spoofing a nzone (which I did) we have never actually had a Hoopa event.

US 3DS previously had Hoopa from Nov 27 to December 23, 2015, by going to McDonalds,

so you probably had to NZone spoof that, in order to get it.

Presently, no details of the Hoopa I mentioned in the previous post has been announced,

but given it's OT being 10036 (typically MMDDY format), that led to the assumption that it'll be a 3rd of October event,

meaning announcements should be appearing soon.

By the way, any idea who Alexander is?

Previously for Singapore's distribution, the OT was this Manesh dude, who seems to be one of the admins of Singapore's distribution channel for nintendo products

(as seen here: http://www.maxsoftonline.com/authors/Manesh.html )

So in all likelihood, if Helen and Alexander aren't movie characters, it's probably a similar situation with these OTs

You might be already aware of this but I have a wc6 file of 1071 korean shiny diancie from korean site whether or not sure if it's legel.

It's posted with photos who actually went to the event

Do you mind adding it to Uncertain category???

sure load the wc6, the images and the source here and I'll check it out!

edit: Official Release of Hoopa: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/circle-back-for-a-second-chance-to-get-hoopa/

Hoopa Distribution ends on October 9, 2016, and Volcanion event will start the next day.

Edited by theSLAYER

@theSLAYER

I saw someone also posted what seems to be this shiny Diancie on gbatemp a few weeks ago.

He claims he extracted it from a classmate's game and it seems to match what the above user described about the ID being 1071 and the info according to bulbapedia. If it's against the rules to post a link to Gbatemp, then i'm sorry and please delete it/edit it out.

@theSLAYER

I saw someone also posted what seems to be this shiny Diancie on gbatemp a few weeks ago.

He claims he extracted it from a classmate's game and it seems to match what the above user described about the ID being 1071 and the info according to bulbapedia. If it's against the rules to post a link to Gbatemp, then i'm sorry and please delete it/edit it out.

For now the one on GBAtemp doesn't seem hacked, but I'll like to compare it against the one Spicynoodlez have